Who

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Heard one of our Admin. Was interviewing at Kelly tonight? I wonder which ones jumping ship this time!
parent

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Who wrote:
Heard one of our Admin. Was interviewing at Kelly tonight? I wonder which ones jumping ship this time!
Wouldn't be surprised if it is elem principal that lives in Scott city I believe.
Just stop it

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Don't be starting rumors. So what if someone is looking for a different job? I don't see what business it is of yours.
one hot momma

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Any of them leaving would be wonderful for the school district. I moved my child to a different district because of the principals and administrators at the elementary. Due to all the yelling and screaming that goes on there during the day.
local

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

your kid was probably the problem
afraid its true

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

one hot momma is right on. they do scream at the kids over there. it aint right.something should be done about it.
Just stop it

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I doubt Ellis or Brock either one screams at the children.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Some of the children are begging for attention since they do not get it at home. In fact they don't get much of anything at home!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

i agree it starts at home
Dude

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

O I C of course its not the schools fault....

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

There are some teachers who really need to find another profession.
Just Saying

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="....."]There are some teachers who really need to find another profession.[/QUOTE] and there are some people who need to be sterilized so they can't have kids they are not willing to take care of and parent properly
Who

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Whoever she was didn't get the job! Tracy Seibert was hired.
Big One

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I seen that too ....Its all going to surface ....
Whoswho

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Nancy wrote:
The board needs to get rid of Browning! She protects all the rich white kids. I heard that Haley Manning started a fight with another girl and didn't get suspended because she was a cheerleader, then ran her mouth about the fight on Facebook. What a crock!
The only way an Admin., teacher, coach can ever earn respect with students & parents is to be fair. You can't deal with situations and pick and choose who is the so called good kid, or has good parents without sitting yourself up for playing favorites. Good kids need to be put in check as well, is there really any such thing as a good kid or good patent anymore?
Flo

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

It's just funny how she gets away with playing favorites and the Board lets her get away with it.
please

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Nancy wrote:
The board needs to get rid of Browning! She protects all the rich white kids. I heard that Haley Manning started a fight with another girl and didn't get suspended because she was a cheerleader, then ran her mouth about the fight on Facebook. What a crock!
I don't even know the kids you are talking about but you hit the nail on the head.... "You heard." Unless you were there, were a teacher or the parent of either child, how dare you post this crap about a child on here. Get a life.
we heard we saw

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

there are more favs of browning than that -one of them walks around school runs the halzs instead of going to class. dress like a sleez and gets away with it.
Niko

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

we heard we saw wrote:
there are more favs of browning than that -one of them walks around school runs the halzs instead of going to class. dress like a sleez and gets away with it.
Please share who this is!!! ;)
Haley Manning

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

@Nancy..
I apologize for being an active high school student, & being very involved though out my high school career. I'm sure you would all like me to apologize as well, for being ATTACKED in school, and then not being punished for not hitting the other student in question, back. I apologize for being 17 years old, and having more class than most adults in our area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
To B.R. 45 min SMH 8
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,108
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 7 hr harrieta 18,908
Do you approve of David Manker as Mayor? 9 hr mike 1
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 10 hr guest 6,871
New McDonalds??? Wed In the know 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••