#1 Apr 8, 2013
what a friggin joke,the service crap
really

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 8, 2013
whatever happened to the LAZY bald headed guy.does he still work thire

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 8, 2013
arent they supposed to be open on sundays till 6pm. they were freakin closed yesterday and it was not a holiday
Zip

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 9, 2013
sounds like an EX-employee to me
local

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 9, 2013
really wrote:
whatever happened to the LAZY bald headed guy.does he still work thire
He is a liar and a loser.

Moberly, MO

#6 Apr 9, 2013
You talking about the black guy he was a damn good worker. The girl kim is no good and the wilkerson guy and that bkack headed boy are jokes
local

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 9, 2013
guest wrote:
You talking about the black guy he was a damn good worker. The girl kim is no good and the wilkerson guy and that bkack headed boy are jokes
no not them. the bald one with that nasty hair on his chin.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 9, 2013
I no the one
ho ho

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 10, 2013
so do i
i need some meth

Belton, MO

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Is margo still up there
Allen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Apr 13, 2013
i need some meth wrote:
Is margo still up there
Lmfao
someone

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2013
This place could get a lot better on service, they need to have 2 people there at all times. 1 for window 1 for inside. they have lost a lot of customers and don't even realize it. next time i have to show my id and u know me, know im in my 30's im done.
me

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2013
someone wrote:
This place could get a lot better on service, they need to have 2 people there at all times. 1 for window 1 for inside. they have lost a lot of customers and don't even realize it. next time i have to show my id and u know me, know im in my 30's im done.
I go there everyday and she asks me for my Id (for my bf) but she said she only needs to see it just to make sure you have one she don't look at the bday or nothing

Moberly, MO

#14 May 6, 2013
That tall dark headed dude and Wilkerson are getting them good 2 for the price of 1

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 6, 2013
They got rid of the LAZY bald guy

Advance, MO

#16 May 6, 2013
i went there the other day and there was a car at the window so i waited for them to do there thing and after about 10 mins. a dude comes out the door and gets in the car. the window was closed! by this time 3 more vehicles were waiting behind me. I won't ever go back there again, it's not that far to the old flag stop. colder beer anyway and lower price. What discount,it's a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Happening at Southside Baptist Church (Nov '08) 1 hr Guest 58
Charleston McDonald's 8 hr true 6
Jamie Owens Fri Jaz 1
Alex Boiiii!!! Thu Guest 1
Travis s who else is he seeing Aug 15 like to know 1
Jamie Davis (Aug '16) Aug 14 Guest 4
Country mart Aug 9 Tat2dPops 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance