First Prev
of 4
Next Last
i see

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
who is the skinny girl that walks all over town trying to bum money from everyone she passes.... shes nice and polite ....a little under dressed mostly awful skinny ,a camel toe that is hard not to see.....is she a crackhead walking the streets?
ApB

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Unless ur trying to help her or get to know her what does it matter?
ik who

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Sharon Grey. She is a crackhead
matt

Bridgeton, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Lives out west of town in those wonderful trailers. Total Crankhead
someone

Sikeston, MO

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Maybe of u show a little love & help her then maybe she could change? I think she is nice! Do u know most people turn to drugs because of lack of love growing up? Show her some love? Don't doubt it try it!
ik who

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I dont sympathize with dope fiends. Sorry
matt

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
someone wrote:
Maybe of u show a little love & help her then maybe she could change? I think she is nice! Do u know most people turn to drugs because of lack of love growing up? Show her some love? Don't doubt it try it!
I agree completely. Go ahead and take her into your home!
Felt bad

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
She caught me coming out of the family dollar today and asked for a ride, even tho I felt bad for her I had to say no. I refuse to put my son or myself in a bad situation just to help her out with a ride.
larry

Bridgeton, MO

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Don't feel bad. You can't take a chance. When push comes to shove, she did this to herself.
mo

Bridgeton, MO

#10 Jan 26, 2013
If she'd do some "slobber-knocking" I'd give her some $
liq plummer

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
U cant feel bad. U dont know if she has a crackpipe stuffed in her vag or not. Drug dogs can sniff it out even if the stink is terrible.
ApB

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jan 27, 2013
It only takes one person to change someone's life, if they can't change it their selves, addiction is a disease and its sad where it leads jails, institutions and death, don't judge her or talk about her instead pray for her,
mo

Bridgeton, MO

#13 Jan 27, 2013
ApB wrote:
It only takes one person to change someone's life, if they can't change it their selves, addiction is a disease and its sad where it leads jails, institutions and death, don't judge her or talk about her instead pray for her,
Addiction is not a disease. Leukemia is a disease! No one makes an addict start doing drugs. They do that to themselves. It's total bullshit to act like druggies are helpless victims. They do this to themselves. Typical society taking the responsibility off of the individual.
i know

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
I really think that no one should say nothing about what she looks like or the problems she has is she on drugs no she has a hard life and never been shown the right way think about it if u don't have a job and no money then what about getting clothes from someone u don't know or asking for money when in side u have feelings also and for someone to talk about her go to church because I would be lieing if u that's reading this never drew stamps or welfare or even wic for your children or went down their to the banish church for their give always and every one else's give always ur lien and u know it hell some farmers wives has to get wic in other words eat your words because you just as bad as she is its just u haven't made it to the bottom of the pit yet Come on it u dressed as she does or walks because u have no other way potty on u because no one will give her a chance so be the bigger person and take pride in ur town help were its needed I bet when u get help at all from the state u can't even stop smokes cheap ass cigs and that beer or what about lotto or clubs drugs or any thing but I bet u have gotten things from the state so stop judging or be judged O ya and to answer ur question ya but I bet if I asks u to buy these stamps u would lol Truth is
miggsby

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Have you ever heard of puncuation? I couldnt understand a damn bit of that.
Sam

Bridgeton, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2013
i know wrote:
I really think that no one should say nothing about what she looks like or the problems she has is she on drugs no she has a hard life and never been shown the right way think about it if u don't have a job and no money then what about getting clothes from someone u don't know or asking for money when in side u have feelings also and for someone to talk about her go to church because I would be lieing if u that's reading this never drew stamps or welfare or even wic for your children or went down their to the banish church for their give always and every one else's give always ur lien and u know it hell some farmers wives has to get wic in other words eat your words because you just as bad as she is its just u haven't made it to the bottom of the pit yet Come on it u dressed as she does or walks because u have no other way potty on u because no one will give her a chance so be the bigger person and take pride in ur town help were its needed I bet when u get help at all from the state u can't even stop smokes cheap ass cigs and that beer or what about lotto or clubs drugs or any thing but I bet u have gotten things from the state so stop judging or be judged O ya and to answer ur question ya but I bet if I asks u to buy these stamps u would lol Truth is
LITERACY! It's what's for supper.
Gladys Kravitz

Sikeston, MO

#17 Jan 27, 2013
miggsby wrote:
Have you ever heard of puncuation? I couldnt understand a damn bit of that.
Ha ha ha ha
ApB

Sikeston, MO

#18 Jan 30, 2013
"Mo" addiction is a disease for those that are addicts, the social user can pick up n put down at any giving time, an addict however once they get the first one they can stop, the mind obsesses over it until it gets more, n this goes on and on and on, this is called an allergy to the body of and addict because they can't stop on their own, I hope that u never have to deal with a loved one that an addict because I would feel so bad for them having to deal with u, if willing one person can change lives
Sam

Ballwin, MO

#19 Jan 30, 2013
ApB wrote:
"Mo" addiction is a disease for those that are addicts, the social user can pick up n put down at any giving time, an addict however once they get the first one they can stop, the mind obsesses over it until it gets more, n this goes on and on and on, this is called an allergy to the body of and addict because they can't stop on their own, I hope that u never have to deal with a loved one that an addict because I would feel so bad for them having to deal with u, if willing one person can change lives

I agree with Mo. You catch a disease. Alcoholism and drug addiction are not diseases. They're classified diseases for medical reasons so insurance will cover it.
ApB

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Reality check most addicts don't have insurance , they can't keep a job to get it, unless their still on mommy n daddy insurance, hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busy mom 2 min guest 12
Would you tell if you knew a child being abused? 25 min mommy of two 5
kenneth woods and amber Stallings 3 hr guest 25
Trashy woman 4 hr wow 15
EP cops here Dec 24 for ourfirst fath... 5
Who thinks Geoff Shaffer is a snitch? (Feb '09) Dec 22 Citizen 37
Blacks are the real Racist people because there... Dec 22 Epiphany 13
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL12:44 PM
NFL fines five involved in Rams-Giants scuffle
NBC Sports12:58 PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis