wll get even bigger

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
worker

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Oct 25, 2008
been there wrote:
I have been there on several occasions, the prices are a bit too high on the gifts and candles; if there were some clerks to assist you it would be acceptable.
if we had anough wokers maybe we could.the prices are not high stay off the home decore side if you don't wanta pay the price you pay for what you get.sorry but it is a big place lot of stuff to be done,plus it are slow time of the year.we have few people.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#67 Oct 26, 2008
love the restaurant!
Carolyn

Jackson, MO

#69 Aug 18, 2009
I used to work at Boomland and it has its good side and bad side. Yeah some of the employees were or are on drugs, yeah some of them are skanks and bitches, but thats just how it is. Not all the employees are drug addict convict weirdos. I worked on second shift and I loved all the people I worked with we had a lot of fun. As for Wallace he's just trying to protect his buisness although sometimes it maybe annoying or unfair to his employees. No we didn't get paid double time for holidays but we didn't have to work a full shift on holidays. We only worked four hours. I'm not sure if not paying double time is illegal but if it is hes been getting away with it for years. His family never said anything mean or hurtful too me. They were generally good employers. There was a lot of drama there but isn't that any job or place. There is guaranteed to be people who don't like other people, day shift disliking night shift and vice versa. It happens. As for what I made it wasn't less than minimum wage and I made raises after a certain period of time. All in all Boomland wasn't the worst place in the world to work. I'm assuming its just like any other job with maybe just a little bit more drama. LOL!
need2know her

United States

#70 Sep 2, 2009
i dont know about you all but there is a fine ass girl that works in the snackbar mostly nights shes tall with curly brown hair...does anyone know her name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis s who else is he seeing or is his baby m... 11 hr Miss curious like... 6
Nutritin center 13 hr Guest 1
Murder 17 hr Massa 8
Teachers/Admin leaving (May '16) 23 hr Stuck 50
Country mart Wed FootMan 6
City Admin. How much lover is his contract? Nov 18 love chs 7
white dog Nov 14 yoliyo 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance