First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest of Charleston

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I just wanted to say that I tried the BBQ at Checkbook's BBQ during the Azalea festival on Saturday! And it was AWESOME!!! I definitely recommend this place if you are looking for some delicious BBQ. Pulled pork sandwiches, Boston Butts, Ribs, Chicken, and Beef Brisket. They also have a few other things on the menu. Check them out in Charleston!!!
guest 1

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Guest of Charleston wrote:
I just wanted to say that I tried the BBQ at Checkbook's BBQ during the Azalea festival on Saturday! And it was AWESOME!!! I definitely recommend this place if you are looking for some delicious BBQ. Pulled pork sandwiches, Boston Butts, Ribs, Chicken, and Beef Brisket. They also have a few other things on the menu. Check them out in Charleston!!!
Wish he would offer coleslaw for those who like it on their sandwiches

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2013
I like it better than LuLus
me

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Where's checkbooks?

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 24, 2013
me wrote:
Where's checkbooks?
Diagonally from the middle school he's in that gravel lot

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 24, 2013
guest 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish he would offer coleslaw for those who like it on their sandwiches
They do.
saint louis

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Checkbook has always been the best in BBQ. I have known him for 50 years and I am so glad he is finally getting the recognition he deserves. RIGHT ON CHECKBOOK!!! This from your very good friend, MTT.
saint louis

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Oops! Not 50 years, only 40 years. Neither one of is that old. Thank God.
Hell on heels

Prairie Village, KS

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Love me some Checkbook.
local

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 25, 2013
check book ,probably 60 now,known him all my like,good guy,good bq
busy

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 29, 2013
I see it's busy there today!!!
That's great news!! Keep heading out there, get some delicious food!

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 2, 2013
Guest of Charleston wrote:
I've been eating checkbook s BBQ since I was a kid. Delicious!

Moberly, MO

#13 May 2, 2013
Come on girls at Groves. Its not that great. HOW long does that stuff sit before he sells I go by there never seen it busy.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 3, 2013
WOW really?! Someone started this thread to talk about how great his BBQ is... why turn it into something gross?!
I guess small town people don't have anything better to do.
saint louis

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 3, 2013
I agree. Checkbook has always been a very respectful man. I knew it would not be long until the stupid people made negative comments. No matter what, GO CHECKBOOK!!!!!!!!, mtt.
Open-minded

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 11, 2013
I was wondering about him. I will definitely give it a try now! It will be hard to beat the Sager guy IMO!

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2013
saint louis wrote:
I agree. Checkbook has always been a very respectful man. I knew it would not be long until the stupid people made negative comments. No matter what, GO CHECKBOOK!!!!!!!!, mtt.
Respectful as in a Federal felon? He was a doper and went down Only money he ever made besides selling drugs was marrying wealthy widows respectful really but he does know how to BBQ just a little pricey though
Saint Louis

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Checkbook. You just keep on going. Never mind the negative comments.

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectful as in a Federal felon? He was a doper and went down Only money he ever made besides selling drugs was marrying wealthy widows respectful really but he does know how to BBQ just a little pricey though
What wealthy widows? Debbie was not wealthy.
Friggin sad

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Some people just like to run their mouths. He never married anyone rich that I know of. He made a mistake and paid more than his time, which brought on the terrible health he's in. What's really sad is that people feel the need to hate on this man. Someone should get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic 20 hr Billybob 1
Jamie Owens Taylor Mon guest 9
Alyssa Humphrey Sun guest 5
News Police say Charleston man was shot in self-defense Sun B.G 1
Blue Jay Football Sun Blue Dad! 1
in search of house for rent Aug 28 Kimberly 1
arnold Aug 27 old friend 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance