First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knine

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Has anyone heard any new info. I was told that a man from Charleston was arrested out of state for a shooting of another man from this town. I heard he was also involved with whatever went down with Tony. If anyone knows anything please post it. Your identity will remain anonymous
THANKS SO MUCH

Florissant, MO

#2 Aug 10, 2009
I am curious too. Any news?
LAYLO21

Sikeston, MO

#3 Aug 10, 2009
new nasty trashy-ass familey moves to charleston !

Wentzville, MO

#4 Aug 11, 2009
knine wrote:
Has anyone heard any new info. I was told that a man from Charleston was arrested out of state for a shooting of another man from this town. I heard he was also involved with whatever went down with Tony. If anyone knows anything please post it. Your identity will remain anonymous
THANKS SO MUCH
Where did you hear that?
I suspect Charleston DPS would not just happily provide that kind of info to the general public...
KRAKKER

Sikeston, MO

#5 Aug 17, 2009
thiefing skank got what he needed

AOL

#6 Aug 18, 2009
what did he get what happened
all i seen is alot of people with lies and guess what happen no one on here has balls to tell the truth to what or where he is ??
ok lets do away with what happen to him ...
lets just go with where is he .
let the family give him a resting place.
If you know where he is just aleast tell that much ..
its me

Sikeston, MO

#7 Aug 19, 2009
KRAKKER wrote:
thiefing skank got what he needed
First of all, learn how to spell, second of all, no matter what this man has done he has a family and friends who love and miss him. that may be your opinion and you may have a good reason for saying that, we all know Tony was no angel, but if this happen to you would you want your mother,kids, wife or whoever to read something like that? have some damn compassion for other people
ha ha

Sikeston, MO

#8 Aug 21, 2009
guest wrote:
what did he get what happened
all i seen is alot of people with lies and guess what happen no one on here has balls to tell the truth to what or where he is ??
ok lets do away with what happen to him ...
lets just go with where is he .
let the family give him a resting place.
If you know where he is just aleast tell that much ..
well i know where he is and that is six or well maybe only a couple feet UNDER.
Well Well

Wentzville, MO

#9 Aug 22, 2009
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
well well well it wont be long now and i hope they pick you up for murder, and you wont be laughin cause you know about the where abouts of poor ol tony w. People like you make this world a ugly place!

AOL

#10 Aug 22, 2009
he dont know crap ..first all he would not have used the word.(or)...
he just wants attention .

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 22, 2009
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope you know they can get a court order for topix to release your location and ip address. Then they can confiscate your computer and possibly arrest you. So stop acting stupid
guest guest

Sikeston, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Well I hope you know they can get a court order for topix to release your location and ip address. Then they can confiscate your computer and possibly arrest you. So stop acting stupid
thats not an actual confession to anything. that's just a moron voicing his opinion.
grace4u

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 26, 2009
knine wrote:
THANKS SO MUCH
I do know this family personally and I know that they are really going through a very hard time with Tony missing.I know people may have known Tony and will say things bad about his life style but Tony told me one time in a letter when he was in prison that he prayed and asked Jesus to forgive him before going to bed each night.Now I know that God says that if we will confess our sins he will forgive us and not only that he will remember them no more.I may not know what Tony was doing when he was last seen that night but just knowing who he needed to cry out too is comfort.I greatly care for this family and they are in my thoughts and prayers.
laylo

Sikeston, MO

#14 Sep 1, 2009
yes i feel sorry for ms annie, thats a very awful thing to have to go thru. she has enough stress, with tony missing & tring to help raise her 3 grand kids, because both of her daughters tonya ,teresa are drunks & druggies, plain trash! & that other tramp becky. not to mention teresa`s 2 sons they are worthless a$$ punks.
grace4u

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2009
I am praying for these girls and their children that they will change their bad habits and that they will be more supportive to Annie in this difficult time.It seems like every time that I see Annie she is so worn down with so much.She does carry a heavy load.
grace4u

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 10, 2009
I know that Tony may have done some bad things and I am not saying that it was right either but I also know that we all fall short in life and make bad choices.I do have compassion for his family and pray that they will find closure.One more thing no one deserves to be killed no matter what they have done.
tonys mother

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Dec 10, 2009
who ever has the nerve to say anything about my son tony should be a grown enough person to come and say it to me i m the one who is suffering over needing some kind of closer in my life over my missing son!!!! tony hasn't done no more than any other human being in this town to deserve to be done this way in life.
kinfolk

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Dec 27, 2009
dam shame what happened to him but turn about is fair play i went to school with him and he messed over alot of people owed the dopeman money so when you play you pay. i dont mean to sound harsh but tony did it to himself
grace4u

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 27, 2009
I also went to school with Tony and I may not have been aware of the things he may have been involved in but no matter how bad of a person some people may have thought he was he still is a somebody's son,brother,uncle,nephew and friend.I don't see things the way some people do I feel like no person deserves to die over a wrong done.Read Mathew 18:21-35 in your bible and see what Jesus says about this.God have mercy....
knowing

United States

#21 Dec 27, 2009
Do some of these people even own Bibles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leftovers 3 min wonderer 1
Would you tell if you knew a child being abused? 11 min Truth 18
Cheating husband 13 min green 4
Have you been to Ferguson 15 min PantsUpDontLoot 0
EP cops here Dec 24 for ourfirst fath... 5
Who thinks Geoff Shaffer is a snitch? (Feb '09) Dec 22 Citizen 37
Blacks are the real Racist people because there... Dec 22 Epiphany 13
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web