should chris gaines be in the nut hou...

should chris gaines be in the nut house??

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Chris M Gaines

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
guninforu wrote:
no doubt about it--NUTTYER THAN A FRUIT CAKE--(WHICH HE IS A FRUIT CAKE AS WELL)
Ya im wetarded..i admit it. But Jesus still loves me, right?:(

...lmAo. Still...promise,son.
..........thank you all, all my alter egos, thank you as well,......... seriously.
This is priceless. Right?.........the fact king RUles!!!!!!!! Yo.
the fact king

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I live to suck foils, fools,yes!!!!!!!!!!
Meth rocks.......right?
The Judge

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Your ALL GUILTY, son!!!!!! 6 yrs IDOC!!!!!! Class X
Bailiff.......take them ALL away NOW!!!!!!!!!!
the police

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Your ALL busted fools...but first, where is all the hydros bros?..Shots fired! We need back up! Hurry!!!!!!!!!
We got all their shit now... Good job JB!
Thanks John Bennett..dont tell,k? K..brother. lol
The Wise Man

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2012
They ALL conspired against each other..OBVIOUSLY. JB got asked to hold the bag. HE DID OBVIOUSLY. End of story. Case closed. Duh. Next case plz...fools.
Big G

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
FTP! Yo.
Chris M Gaines

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2012
executioner wrote:
HEY CHRIS watcha gonna do when they come for you
I am them, we the people, who have the true power..duh. Are u wetarded son? I enforce laws..not break them. Like they doNT.obviously. Right CPD,ECITF,CCSD,ISP? Have u been good?
I think not. Bad bad boys...watcha gonna do when they come after you? Run, hide,lie,steal..cheat?
Goooood luck my brothers. U gonna need it,obviously..lol
Chris M Gaines

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
EXECUTIONER wrote:
THE NUT HOUSE OR JAIL FOR WHAT HE DID TO LAURA--AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY LITTLE BOYS
Lmao....LG is 10-96 obviously, not me. SHE is in her home away from home now. She's HAPPY now..right babe? Im sooooo sorry u can't suck it no more baby..bout a year and change i will let u again..but no more stalking me,obviously. K?
Lmao ....wetard. Who's the retard again babe? YOU!!!!! Obviously...lol
Chris M Gaines

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2012
EXECUTIONER wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR GOING TO THE BIG HOUSE WHERE BUBBA WILL MAKE YOU HIS BITCH ONCE AGAIN -- GET READY FOR AN ASS REAMING..
Yo..the fact king? My alter ego.. Your killing me with all his humor today son,........i gotta eat lunch now. Cya at Rocks..k 1%er u..multiple Harley owner u, right?. Lmao..at that still my brother. K Thank you---zz your boring me now. Peace bro, gotta go ..get them bad guys now. Cya soon.
copy sent to SAs office

Mattoon, IL

#16 Nov 8, 2013
I sent this to the SA's office just to let them know what they're dealing with. Hopefully they will start the paper work to get him committed.
Garth Brooks

Charleston, IL

#17 Nov 8, 2013
copy sent to SAs office wrote:
I sent this to the SA's office just to let them know what they're dealing with. Hopefully they will start the paper work to get him committed.
K..good one. Lmao

You seem obsessed with Chris M Gaines to say the least..my brother..lol Like a stalker. Like LG was/is still..Why? What has he done to you personally? Seems like you feel threaten by his humor and honesty here. We understand why now. Your misery is evidently the reason. It will be ok man. Relax..lol

But.. Condider your mind is being manipulated for a specific reason here. What is that reaso tho? Its like feeding candy to a baby. Your mind is being programed like a computer, obviously. Processing this data here is confusing here for some, we understand..but soon the desired goal will be accomplished..and it will end here. And I will always continue to pray for you my brother...lol Peace. Love. Truth.

Love,
Garth
Garth Brooks

Charleston, IL

#18 Nov 8, 2013
*threatenED
Garth Brooks

Charleston, IL

#19 Nov 8, 2013
*consider
Garth Brooks

Charleston, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2013
*reason
more from JUDICI

Mattoon, IL

#21 Nov 9, 2013
Complaint/Count 1/1 Original
Disposition 1 7 - Forclosure Judgment Original 10/18/2004
Finding HERITAGE ENTERPRISES, INC FOR
Finding GALIOTO, RAYMOND AKA GALIOTO, R SR AGAINST
Disposition 2 7 - Forclosure Judgment Original 10/18/2004
Finding OKAW BUILDING AND LOAN AGAINST
Disposition 3 7 - Forclosure Judgment Original 10/18/2004
Finding GAINES, CHRIS M AGAINST
Laura M Gordon

Charleston, IL

#22 Nov 9, 2013
Are you trying to stalk my Chrissie. Only I can do that evidently. Sorry babe. I love your farts under our sheets in our bed.. my fat a $$ sexy basTARD!
Yummy in my tummy! I miss your huge sausage up in my sweet little muffin. It does NOT smell like TUNA either, Lonnie. Your toast like JB Is done. Your all welcome Coles county. Peace. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty and his wife thing (Jul '14) 4 min Firecracker 5
Bobby Donnell 1 hr Be careful 3
leah hildebrand? 1 hr Pot calling kettl... 16
any1 kno her Fri makemscreamahhh 1
anyone know her Fri makemscreamahhh 1
I need my dripping wet p***y filled tonight Fri Douche 4
alicia myers bobby boehme angel marcy reeder Thu Eeww 2
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE