william burnette 13685 east county r...

william burnette 13685 east county road 210n

Posted in the Charleston Forum

The Wise Man

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Pray to Jesus brother. Or call the many local charities, and/or the many,many social services ..or state aid agencies. Why do YOU,OR ANYONE go in need, when there is so much who will help ANYONE,ANYWHERE? Seriously?
Makes no sense to me here..seriously. What's really going on here in this thread...a scam? I think so...bad,bad boy. Ho,ho...HO!!!!!!
Santa says fuck you!!!!!! No presents fo u..YO.
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2012
The Wise Man wrote:
Pray to Jesus brother. Or call the many local charities, and/or the many,many social services ..or state aid agencies. Why do YOU,OR ANYONE go in need, when there is so much who will help ANYONE,ANYWHERE? Seriously?
Makes no sense to me here..seriously. What's really going on here in this thread...a scam? I think so...bad,bad boy. Ho,ho...HO!!!!!!
Santa says fuck you!!!!!! No presents fo u..YO.
This coming from a P.O.S who would sit in the parking lot while his girl friend L.G. stole from walmart or sits at home with plenty of money for grass but has to ask for a hand out for food or a link card.....Like I said I bet old harry sure is proud of his grandson who is either so stupid or so lazy that he can't work.......I asked dirk about you & he told me what the gaines family REALLY thinks about YOU & it ain't good.........
Chris M Gaines

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
You wetards want to associate me with my(Harry)grandpa's brother ..who was Dirk Gaines dad. His mom was Joyce Gaines. Her(Joyce) and her husband(my Grandpa's brother)..owned many rental properties back in his day. Then he died, then she died. Then Dirk,Dawn..and Jody co owed all the properties left to them in their parents estate. One of those being the old hospital in Matoon, now called Gaines apartments. Now that you know the difference in are family tree. You probably heard of one of Illinois biggest METH Production/Distribution Conspiracy Cases involved Jody Gaines..and Dawn Gaines...and Even Dirk was involved in it. His son was arrested and charged with meth charges..as was Jody for METH CONSPIRACY charges. DAWN CUT a DEAL with task force and snitched out others involved. Dirk was never implicated..but was involved. This side of my family was sheltered from me for obvious reasons by my Family during my upbringing..i knew them briefly later in my life..but didn't care fir any of them..for obvious reasons. And my grandparents and my uncles sheltered me from them all growing up..of course. They ..my grandparents and his kids..all had highly successful businesses locally at the time. Now its national. My uncle Pat is famous..literally, for Airbrush T Shirt chain of stores and a sports photography business. His business has gone national. My Dad is a retired real estate investor, and businessman. My Grandpa was a city father. Known well. I had a very profitable Auto Detailing business for over 24 years. Then retired from it at 43. Now i help manage and maintain my Dads rental properties in Mattoon and Charleston. I got no felonies or drug charges in my record. My reputation is that of the black sheep of the family, but not known for any violence or wrongdoing. Just a few misdemeanor charges fir my mouth. I said fuck at mcdonalds once...im soooo sorry. Im such a criminal..watch out. lol Scary.

Anyways..as you can tell, unless our a wetard like my alter ego .........the fact king. Im quite normal,considering my family and upbringing...and so are my Grandpa HARRY's side of the Gaines Family. Duh.
Chris M Gaines

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Got it? Lmao...this weed is killer!!!!!!!!!! WOW.
the fact king

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Ya.........sorry MY BAD!!!!! Im wrong again.......im higHly,higHly sorry my alter ego Chrispy. Plz forgive me? plz..........ok brother
Im a wetard OBVIOUSLY..and get higHly confused sometimes, obviously!!!!!!!!! But i got Two OR MORE Harley..ok! SO I WIN THE MOST TOY contest
Obviously..im a 1%er and your a LINK CARD LOSER!!!!!!!!!! 47%er POS..........lol Krissy...my Puppet Master.....im soooooo sorry!!!!
the fact king

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
help him wrote:
-- this is not a scam --the man in your area needs help-- im 200 miles away and was told this guy i use to know was living like this--im out of work and barely making ends meet so i ask the people of charleston to help--if you know of some charities that can help him please call them thank-you
Ya ok. I bring him a log fir his fire..k its all i got to give. He ain't gettin my TWO HARLEYS or more..........sorry,you LINK CARD LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
Get a JOB!!!!!!!!!! Wetard.......
Chris M Gaines

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Apologies accepted my brother. Peace brother. K brother? lol k.......!!! Two or more Harleys...lmao.. funny shit right? Right krissy.......
The WiseR Man

Westville, IL

#20 Dec 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a P.O.S who would sit in the parking lot while his girl friend L.G. stole from walmart or sits at home with plenty of money for grass but has to ask for a hand out for food or a link card.....Like I said I bet old harry sure is proud of his grandson who is either so stupid or so lazy that he can't work.......I asked dirk about you & he told me what the gaines family REALLY thinks about YOU & it ain't good.........
LOOK ITS THE CHO MO WHAT A WACKTARD
The WiseR Man

Westville, IL

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Chris M Gaines wrote:
You wetards want to associate me with my(Harry)grandpa's brother ..who was Dirk Gaines dad. His mom was Joyce Gaines. Her(Joyce) and her husband(my Grandpa's brother)..owned many rental properties back in his day. Then he died, then she died. Then Dirk,Dawn..and Jody co owed all the properties left to them in their parents estate. One of those being the old hospital in Matoon, now called Gaines apartments. Now that you know the difference in are family tree. You probably heard of one of Illinois biggest METH Production/Distribution Conspiracy Cases involved Jody Gaines..and Dawn Gaines...and Even Dirk was involved in it. His son was arrested and charged with meth charges..as was Jody for METH CONSPIRACY charges. DAWN CUT a DEAL with task force and snitched out others involved. Dirk was never implicated..but was involved. This side of my family was sheltered from me for obvious reasons by my Family during my upbringing..i knew them briefly later in my life..but didn't care fir any of them..for obvious reasons. And my grandparents and my uncles sheltered me from them all growing up..of course. They ..my grandparents and his kids..all had highly successful businesses locally at the time. Now its national. My uncle Pat is famous..literally, for Airbrush T Shirt chain of stores and a sports photography business. His business has gone national. My Dad is a retired real estate investor, and businessman. My Grandpa was a city father. Known well. I had a very profitable Auto Detailing business for over 24 years. Then retired from it at 43. Now i help manage and maintain my Dads rental properties in Mattoon and Charleston. I got no felonies or drug charges in my record. My reputation is that of the black sheep of the family, but not known for any violence or wrongdoing. Just a few misdemeanor charges fir my mouth. I said fuck at mcdonalds once...im soooo sorry. Im such a criminal..watch out. lol Scary.
Anyways..as you can tell, unless our a wetard like my alter ego .........the fact king. Im quite normal,considering my family and upbringing...and so are my Grandpa HARRY's side of the Gaines Family. Duh.
you mean the mad gasser of mattoon
The WiseR Man

Westville, IL

#22 Dec 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Ya.........sorry MY BAD!!!!! Im wrong again.......im higHly,higHly sorry my alter ego Chrispy. Plz forgive me? plz..........ok brother
Im a wetard OBVIOUSLY..and get higHly confused sometimes, obviously!!!!!!!!! But i got Two OR MORE Harley..ok! SO I WIN THE MOST TOY contest
Obviously..im a 1%er and your a LINK CARD LOSER!!!!!!!!!! 47%er POS..........lol Krissy...my Puppet Master.....im soooooo sorry!!!!
yuup you are all the above ratard
Chris M Gaines

United States

#24 Dec 29, 2012
The WiseR Man wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the mad gasser of mattoon
Na..i mean Big G is on the map fool. Yo.
Chris M Gaines

United States

#25 Dec 29, 2012
just help wrote:
just help this guy out -- chris and the other looney people that live in your head stay out of this and maybe someone can help him
Hey fucktard..make me stay out of this!
This thread is higHly questionable..duh.
Its obviously a scam in my opinion..or a simply a ratard. Either way why can't he HIMSELF ask any number of local state or federal Churches or agencies or private persons to help him??? It makes no sense..duh. why is someone asking for help here of all places..because its anonymous..duh. This is FRAUD. A possible Criminal act. Got it? Quit it!...or shall we file a police complaint. Is that what you want? Lmk.
the fact king

United States

#28 Dec 29, 2012
im coming down there wrote:
ru ready
Ya fuckstick..im on standby. Bring it.
611 Monroe #2 charlrston square.
the fact king

United States

#30 Dec 29, 2012
Need a map tough guy(s)?
Im in the apt. above the Station bar, by The Uptowner... On the Charleston Square. Anytime fools. We love drama here.. beware of the Albanians in the building tho...they don't play. Nuff said.
Just sayin..
Chris M Gaines

United States

#31 Dec 29, 2012
You been given a fair warning. Be advised.
Big G

United States

#33 Dec 29, 2012
guninforu wrote:
<quoted text>and your momma is a slut so what --get ready tough guy the joke is on you
Im waiting..bring it fool. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Weird!!! 6 hr My 2 senses 18
Tree services 8 hr My 2 senses 12
Pedophile in Charleston.. 8 hr My 2 senses 45
What about the infamous DRUG DEALERS?? 18 hr the man 41
Advantage tree services Fri Jack off4567 1
Hand jobs Apr 26 Jack off4567 6
Poor Sis can't help herself. Apr 26 Im disapointed in... 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance