Friends of Our Thing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eyes and Ears Inc

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Who are we? We are the strong, honest, and the good people of this community of Ours. Who keep a watchful eye out and listen carefully to ALL Things...that concern Our community members.
Power to the people!
Don't tread on me!

Truth. Peace. Love.
NO FEAR!
Chris M Gaines

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Im a member of this community of Ours.
A Friend. Not your enemy. We protect the meek and week amongst us ALL. We operate in the light, and in the shadows if required of Us...in Our Thing We DO. Were silent. Like a whisper in the night. Or like a ray of sunshine. Want to join Our Thing in this Community of Ours?
Just ask,and you shall receive. Any of Us. The people..who have the true power. We unite against corruption,crime and the criminals amongst us all. We stand for Peace,Love and Truth. Were strong in numbers, symbols and knowledge. Information is our weapon of choice.
Join Us. We welcome all faiths, colors..and positions in life. We have a purpose to our lives. Do you? Do you need or want help from us? Just ask ANY member of Our community. This is Our Thing..but we welcome any new member with open arms. We have NO secrets. We expose them ALL. We share the Truth will any and all we can..because We CAN. Can u help Us?
Chris M Gaines

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
*weak
The People

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I want to join your community of members.
I want to be a..Friends of Our Thing member.
How do i do that?
Who do i contact?
Chris M Gaines

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Chris M Gaines wrote:
Im a member of this community of Ours.
A Friend. Not your enemy. We protect the meek and week amongst us ALL. We operate in the light, and in the shadows if required of Us...in Our Thing We DO. Were silent. Like a whisper in the night. Or like a ray of sunshine. Want to join Our Thing in this Community of Ours?
Just ask,and you shall receive. Any of Us. The people..who have the true power. We unite against corruption,crime and the criminals amongst us all. We stand for Peace,Love and Truth. Were strong in numbers, symbols and knowledge. Information is our weapon of choice.
Join Us. We welcome all faiths, colors..and positions in life. We have a purpose to our lives. Do you? Do you need or want help from us? Just ask ANY member of Our community. This is Our Thing..but we welcome any new member with open arms. We have NO secrets. We expose them ALL. We share the Truth will any and all we can..because We CAN. Can u help Us?
*With any..not, will any
wow

Newark, DE

#7 Dec 13, 2012
wow
Chris M Gaines

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
wow wrote:
wow
You sound HiGHly impressed..or shocked. Which is it? lol
Just curious

Effingham, IL

#9 Dec 15, 2012
I'm kind of curious as to just what mental health diagnosis you have. It's obvious that you are in need of both mental health care and medication.
Friends of Our Thing

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Just curious wrote:
I'm kind of curious as to just what mental health diagnosis you have. It's obvious that you are in need of both mental health care and medication.
Thanks for being "curious" that's a good sign. I like you already..lol

Im Bi Polar, they say. Like my mother, but not in the same way. It affects me differently than her,obviously. I know.

Who am i to am to argue with them, the professionals, my doctors about my diagnosis and treatment course? I ALWAYS, since i had the courage and strength to do it.. have visited with my doctors and therapists on a regular basis now, as needed or required of me. I understand myself and OTHERS better now. Do you?

As a team, we are treating and managing my mental disorder very well lately. Thank you for your concern though, but obviously you have no idea who or what your talking about. Do you? Do you have mental or drug addiction issues personally? Or is it in your family history? Most everyone does have or a history of it, diagnosed or not. Most go untreated for obvious reasons. Have you been treated for any mental disorders EVER? Or drug addiction? Criminal felonies in your jacket? BE HONEST HERE..can you,DO that? If not, BE honest with God and yourself. May God bless us all.

Just sayin....
Friends of Our Thing

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2012
*-to am
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Friends of Our Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being "curious" that's a good sign. I like you already..lol
Im Bi Polar, they say. Like my mother, but not in the same way. It affects me differently than her,obviously. I know.
Who am i to am to argue with them, the professionals, my doctors about my diagnosis and treatment course? I ALWAYS, since i had the courage and strength to do it.. have visited with my doctors and therapists on a regular basis now, as needed or required of me. I understand myself and OTHERS better now. Do you?
As a team, we are treating and managing my mental disorder very well lately. Thank you for your concern though, but obviously you have no idea who or what your talking about. Do you? Do you have mental or drug addiction issues personally? Or is it in your family history? Most everyone does have or a history of it, diagnosed or not. Most go untreated for obvious reasons. Have you been treated for any mental disorders EVER? Or drug addiction? Criminal felonies in your jacket? BE HONEST HERE..can you,DO that? If not, BE honest with God and yourself. May God bless us all.
Just sayin....
In addition to being bipolar YOU ARE ALSO BISEXUAL......thats why we call you KRISSY GAINES.......Don't be ashamed of what you are krissy just tuck your junk in between your legs & keep on dancing you crazy rat you.......
wow

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>In addition to being bipolar YOU ARE ALSO BISEXUAL......thats why we call you KRISSY GAINES.......Don't be ashamed of what you are krissy just tuck your junk in between your legs & keep on dancing you crazy rat you.......
Lmao..at my alter ego.
Good one Chris.
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#16 Dec 15, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao..at my alter ego.
Good one Chris.
Your "alter ego" is called KRISSY gaines, you turn in to her when you tuck your junk in between your legs & dance around your apt. BTW isn't it hard to chase all them drunk frat boys with your junk tucked & a mini skirt on????
Chris M Gaines

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Your "alter ego" is called KRISSY gaines, you turn in to her when you tuck your junk in between your legs & dance around your apt. BTW isn't it hard to chase all them drunk frat boys with your junk tucked & a mini skirt on????
I crack myself up.......WOW!!!!!!
Chris M Gaines

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Text me my alter ego..then we can finally meet at Roc's for a beer or three..and STEAKS! I will buy my own, and yours. Oh ya..im the same person. I get confused sometimes in public and private. lol
Chris M Gaines

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Are you ALL "retarded" like me, enough to believe all my bullshit? Or is it ALL true, or parts of it...or none of it? YOU DECIDE? I decide? "They" decide? Who are "THEY"...us or "them"? Im confused again, OBVIOUSLY!!!!! Are you fools? Its not even April either..you retards. Is it? Happy Holidays!

Ok...All you LINK card LOSERS!!!!
Im the 1% duh. lol Get it yet? Doubtful.

Just sayin....WOE!!!!!!!!!! Easy, slow down! lol
Just curious

Effingham, IL

#21 Dec 16, 2012
Thank you for confirming what I thought. It's good you're seeking professional help for your "problems". Have you shared any of your comments on here with your doctor?
Friends of Our Thing

United States

#22 Dec 16, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Thank you for confirming what I thought. It's good you're seeking professional help for your "problems". Have you shared any of your comments on here with your doctor?
Its no "problem" for me currently..only the others occasionally who trigger my lawful actions..upon them. I channel my extra "energy"(mania) for good now, NOT bad..currently. Thank God for that..you can all rest easy now. Unless i target your criminal actions or corrupt ways. Then i won't stop till justice is served upon you and/or your people, fairly..just like any of Us. No special treatment or deals. Sorry. Justice for ALL. Or Justice for none..get it?

My doctor's ALL read this here..its a public forum,duh. My therapist supports my productive and effective use of my excess time and energy now..and my LAWFUL actions NOW. He understands and agrees with US all, that the PUBLIC TRUST was breached in this case with Blevins and Gordon.. Thank God. lol So did a Coles County residing Judge..the highly respectable Honorable Judge Glenn. She accepted a guilty plea offer from the SA..WHY? Why was John Blevins charged with a 4 count felony drug case by the SA? Who is presiding over his case? Judge Glenn. Thank God. Justice was/is being served upon them both by him. Move forward.. I have. Will they? Will you?
not a woman

Effingham, IL

#23 Dec 17, 2012
..... So did a Coles County residing Judge..the highly respectable Honorable Judge Glenn. She accepted a guilty plea offer from the SA..WHY?

Judge Glenn is a man, you friggin' moron..
Chris M Gaines

United States

#24 Dec 17, 2012
Hey retard...Obviously i was referring to Laura M Gordon..when i said "SHE accepted a plea offer from the SA" The Judges in our justice system can't ACCEPT or DENY(admit guilt or deny it for the defendant) a plea offer by the SA for any defendant. It's presented to the defendant by the SA for their(defendant)acceptance or denial of the states offer. Then, IF accepted by the defendant like Laura did(admitted a voluntary guilt plea), its presented to the Judge for his APPROVAL or DENIAL of it only. Most always the Judge will accept this plea offer deal from the State and the defendant, if lawful.

The highly respectable and honorable Judge Glenn of course is a man,duh. Why would you assume i thought he was a female? Are you drug induced or an addict like she is? Or just an LG fan? Either way i would have to assume from your comment your just plain retarded. Are you? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s the real truth about Chris? 54 min King Dave 37
Duke does an act of kindness for a change. 3 hr take my hand honey 1
Attention Laura M. Gordon (May '14) 6 hr too dumb to see it 77
Makes Cowards Out of Men 6 hr you go Chris 3
Whats That Trolls Name 6 hr Duke 4
Topix is Troll Heaven 6 hr Duke 5
Trolls on Topix 12 hr Duke 18

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance