United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

http://m.news-gazette.com/news/courts-police-...

Are these type of criminal activities happening in our community by our police officers?

Was former CPD officer JOHN BLEVINS involved in protection of criminals and drug dealers?

Do many in this community want a judicial review of all the cases he was involved in?

Why was he not charged with "official misconduct" if he was charged with buying drugs when on duty as a police officer in his current felony drug case?

Official misconduct is a class 3 felony. If you commit a crime while on duty,that's official misconduct,right? It was reported in jgtc that he bought drugs from a confidential police informant while on duty as a police officer,right? So..that's official misconduct,right?

Why was he only charged with the lessor crime of possession then..its only a class 4 felony. Was he involved in more crimes, or cover up of crimes? Who knew of these crimes?..his fellow CPD officers? CPD command? CCSD? ECITF? ISP?

Why no other charges? Police corruption?

300 former police officers involved in corruption..in Chicago. Link above.

Top ten former Chicago police officers involved in serious crimes police corruption. Link above?

This is going in in our community? Do you care as citizens of this community?

Why are you not outraged and demand a independent investigation?

Call your state rep..and tell them how you feel.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Damn krissy you are quite the stalker of JB......Was LG's puss that good? You sound like a love sick puppy.......Oh well she will be out before you know it & you two can live happily ever after.....LMAO
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Damn krissy you are quite the stalker of JB......Was LG's puss that good? You sound like a love sick puppy.......Oh well she will be out before you know it & you two can live happily ever after.....LMAO
There is a big difference in what im doing here publicly now, exposing John Blevins for what he was and is..a criminal and former dirty cop..and how LG stalked me, like your doing now. Can you see the pattern here? Your being drawn into my world now..you can't resist the bait..and the traps I've laid for you.

DUH oh wise one..i was successful of incarceration of Laura M Gordon for Felony OP violations(two of them).. her a female, and me being a male.. its very rare in the justice system to get convictions in those conditions..obviously. Google that shit..lol.. she was protected by the police for years as well...then goes to prison..why? Me..is why. Her obsession with me. Not for all her drug crimes..but for her stalking crimes against me. Its a "One on One" crime she committed against me..Task force can't cut deals on those type of crimes on individuals. They wanted her behind bars to get her info on her people..for bigger fish to fry like JB..and other drug abusers/dealers. They got what they wanted. Notice all the major drug crime arrest lately? Duh..CI's hard at work..for ECITF. Its no coincidence my brother.

Hmmm.. how hard do you think it will be to get an OP on you. Simple, stupid. Duh. Think about it..if i can get a cop charged with a 4 count felony drug charge..don't you think i can get your dumbass charged with a OP violation felony? Easy, my brother. I have pretended to be something im not here..crazy. You have bought it hook, line and sinker. Obviously..its like feeding candy to a baby. You will pay for your crimes like they have. Its just a matter of when..not if,my brother. Duh wetard..lol
Police Chief David Couper

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Police use of excessive force, corruption and other misconduct hurts everyone including the police -- in terms of lost cooperation, support and trust which, in turn, diminishes their effectiveness. And remember: policing in a democracy is best accomplished by those who are carefully selected, well-trained and led, controlled in their use of force, honest, courteous to every person, and closely in touch with the communities they serve. For more, follow my blog at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com .
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Police Chief David Couper wrote:
Police use of excessive force, corruption and other misconduct hurts everyone including the police -- in terms of lost cooperation, support and trust which, in turn, diminishes their effectiveness. And remember: policing in a democracy is best accomplished by those who are carefully selected, well-trained and led, controlled in their use of force, honest, courteous to every person, and closely in touch with the communities they serve. For more, follow my blog at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com .
Thank you for your post sir..
I think the "public trust" has been seriously affected(diminished)by the recent criminal actions and wrongdoing of our local police departments(county and city) and its officers and justice system in general over the years..and more recently,specifically one of its former members of the city police department named John S Blevins. I hope in the near future this specific felony drug case is investigated thoroughly by a independent source. Corruption in politics within the state of Illinois is an ongoing problem obviously. Police corruption in the state is a ongoing problem as well. Its well documented. It in my opinion and also many others in our community that this case was not investigated properly..and caused many more questions than it answered. In your opinion as a former police chief..what can we citizens of this community do to regain this public trust in our local law enforcement? Thank you sir.
local criminals

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Speaking of habitual criminals in Coles county, check out Chris M Gaines on Judici.
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

local criminals wrote:
Speaking of habitual criminals in Coles county, check out Chris M Gaines on Judici.
Now in krissys defence he is not a real "criminal".....more of a dumbass who keeps committing petty ass crimes...... being a REAL CRIMINAL take work & we all know how much krissy hates work.........
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

takes work..... my bad
local criminals

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Now in krissys defence he is not a real "criminal".....more of a dumbass who keeps committing petty ass crimes...... being a REAL CRIMINAL take work & we all know how much krissy hates work.........
Are you saying if a crime looks like it was committed by a moron they automatically go looking for krissy? I wonder if being a jailhouse snitch gets him any breaks?
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

opps it should read "I MEAN really a car washing busines all you need is a bucket & a sponge"........
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

local criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying if a crime looks like it was committed by a moron they automatically go looking for krissy? I wonder if being a jailhouse snitch gets him any breaks?
Hey brother...i can tell you from experience with Laura M Gordon that being a "snitch" or a confidential informant for the police does have its benefits if your in need protection..or relief from arrest or prosecution of crimes or want freedom from your crimes. SHE has avoided prison many times obviously.

But as you can see from my criminal record I've never needed to go that route like she or many other have. My few minor misdemeanors in my record didn't require me to provide info like her or many other felons facing prison time or lots of county or probation time. I've never been on probation or spent a night in jail...because my crimes were only a few disorderly conducts..for speaking my mind in public. I cursed in public, im such a bad boy...oohh. lol If i ever wanted to provide info..i would do it because i WANTED to, not because i HAD to. Im not forced to play ball. If i want to help law enforcement..i will..because its the right thing to do in my mind. ASK anyone..I've never had my name mentioned in ANY motion of discovery as a CI..or accused by anyone of being a "stitch"..IM CLEAN. NO CI activities on my part...except a few claims by some wetards who don't know any better..and just don't like me personally,obviously. My record speaks for itself..and needs no further defense.
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

local criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, kind of like when the cops hear about a pedophile stalking 10-year-olds, they automatically go to factless' single wide!
now thats funny

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

....a car washing business is just one small step above a lemonade stand...but what do you expect out of a fucktard like krissy "bitch tits" gaines.....

Now that's funny. You mean to say that little sissy can't even wash cars? What a sorry azz loser. Is it true krissy got tits tattooed on his chest for his jail buds to fondle while them pound him from behind?
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

now thats funny wrote:
....a car washing business is just one small step above a lemonade stand...but what do you expect out of a fucktard like krissy "bitch tits" gaines.....
Now that's funny. You mean to say that little sissy can't even wash cars? What a sorry azz loser. Is it true krissy got tits tattooed on his chest for his jail buds to fondle while them pound him from behind?
You must have never seen krissy "b*tch tits" Gaines the fat slob has bigger "b*tch tits" than most 21 year old girls....... & The fucktard REALLY DID run his wittle car washing business into the ground......He will TRY to tell you he sold it & "retired" (I don't know why he needs a link card if he is so wealthy LMAO) but his business was named the detail king, & its no where to be found...... You see krissy can bullsh*t some of the meth head sheep on this site or in charleston, to them losers he probably even sounds intelligent, but kinda like the jail house lawyers he is really just a fart in the wind who will blow away like dried up dogsh*t when left in the sun to long....... & yes krissy is a little sissy who will run to the cops at the first sign of trouble, he has done MANY times before, if it was not for that simple fact I would have went up & gave the fat slob a titty twister a long time ago......LMAO
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

now thats funny wrote:
Google The Detail King. lol need i say more? I was famous in the Auto Dealing Industry locally and nationwide..and in continuous business. 24 yrs in business says it all,duh....IT Supported me and my family and supplies me a nice retirement now. I live a life of leisure at 45. That's the facts..Mr. King..lol Google that and put it in your pipe and smoke it. K..lol
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chris M Gaines wrote:
<quoted text>
Its being investigated currently. You seem interested in it? Why? Worried? Its obvious. I can feel your fear. Relax. It will be over soon. Promise.
Nothing in my public records reflects your accusations against me obviously, anyone can investigate it and see for themselves. Im clean. Very. Your not. Obviously your a criminal. Not a business man. Soon you will be dealing with another felony case for stalking me. Enjoy your fun and games here while you can. Ever consider why DJ the rat..dont post here anymore? He can't. Why? He is in jail wetard..duh. Your next. Its just a matter of time, oh wise one..lol
Why don't you show us some PROOF & post DJ rats name????? & if you REALLY did have anything to do with it you would have been bragging a long time ago kinda like you do with your sperm filled lover LG......& BTW what "accusations" have I made against you???? all I have done is point out that you are a fucktard who couldn't even run a lemonade stand er..... I men a car washing business.....As soon as you started posting here under the name corruption LOTS of people posted outing your dumbass for the loser you REALLY are...... No one who know me post about who I am OR what a loser I am (just people I piss off by exposing them for what they are on this site)..... & BTW fucktard the stalking thing just won't work out for ya......you post dumbass sh*t ON A PUBLIC BOARD I have EVERY right in the world to respond telling you what a B*tch titted, fucktard, dumbass loser you are......
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

My business review was in the local news paper. Google my name at jgtc.com , my interview is there for all to see. It was in national Auto Detailing magazines as well. Google it..duh. Im a real person not hiding anything.

Fact king is posting here,everywhere anonymous..why? What's he hiding from the public and this issue? Or hid personal life?
What's his motives for public harassment of me and my daughter? Creating us "emotional distress"...staking me. Watching me in public. Why? Its criminal,obviously. He will pay for his crimes against me like all the rest have. Google that to..lol

Welcome to my world..your caught up in my web now. Your defense is futile. Accept your defeat..take your punishment..my brother. Its been decided. I will pray for you.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chris M Gaines wrote:
My business review was in the local news paper. Google my name at jgtc.com , my interview is there for all to see. It was in national Auto Detailing magazines as well. Google it..duh. Im a real person not hiding anything.
Fact king is posting here,everywhere anonymous..why? What's he hiding from the public and this issue? Or hid personal life?
What's his motives for public harassment of me and my daughter? Creating us "emotional distress"...staking me. Watching me in public. Why? Its criminal,obviously. He will pay for his crimes against me like all the rest have. Google that to..lol
Welcome to my world..your caught up in my web now. Your defense is futile. Accept your defeat..take your punishment..my brother. Its been decided. I will pray for you.
Oh b*tch tits I pray to god that you go in front of a judge & try to PROVE that I am the one who said you f*ck your daughter because THAT WAS NOT ME YOU FUCKTARD........ I will then counter sue you & take away your link card, bucket & sponge....... No one has stalked you, no one cares enough about you to do that...... Can't wait to get that OP there FUCKTARD be sure to let me know what day the judge is hearing the case LMAO.....
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Oh b*tch tits I pray to god that you go in front of a judge & try to PROVE that I am the one who said you f*ck your daughter because THAT WAS NOT ME YOU FUCKTARD........ I will then counter sue you & take away your link card, bucket & sponge....... No one has stalked you, no one cares enough about you to do that...... Can't wait to get that OP there FUCKTARD be sure to let me know what day the judge is hearing the case LMAO.....
Dude relax im just manipulating your mind. Fucking with bro. That's good enough for me for now later,relentlessly later. More to come..promise. Your a target of our investigators..be advised. 10-4 good buddy.

How do you feel now? Confused? Angry?
That is the effect of the manipulation you have allowed to program your mind and subconscious..i now control your world within your mind. Accept your defeat. Submit. Resistance is futile. k?
Chris M Gaines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Relax..smoke a bowl. I am. Duh. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where should Chrissy go on vacation? 3 min The Dancing Banana 15
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,913
another snith 1 hr Chris M Gaines 5
No more snitch list why 2 hr We Ask Questions 143
another snith 2 hr We Ask Questions 3
Charleston Police Department Corruption 5 hr Chrissy Gaynes 36
Who is the daddy of the CEAD directors grandbaby (Oct '13) 6 hr Jeff Dick 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000