WTF is going on in the CPD

Posted in the Charleston Forum

mind your buisness

Valdosta, GA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
lol wish people would just stay the hell out of peoples buisness and stop writting shit on here talk abaut your self bitches david is a good man back off him ok thank you bye any stupid shit i will report thanks
justice for all

Berlin, MD

#3 Feb 21, 2013
sounds to me like CPD is cleaning it's own house when they find a problem...i wish other departments would do the same
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>So a "good man" RAPES a 17 year old girl...... You must be just a sick david is..... BTW when he goes to jail for this HE WILL BE THE B*TCH, in prison they hate 2 things COPS & CHILD MOLESTERS & david is both of them..... He is a sissy little child raping B*TCH.........
Wow, factless, you are "stamping your wittle feeties" like an MFer this fine morning!! All this talk about being raped in prison I am sure brings back fond memories for you of your many trysts with Big Bubba!! You disgusting, wiener-dog-jacking, dead-mommy-fucking, McDonald's-mens-room-handicapp ed-stall-hiding PERVERT!

Tag, you are IT, gay boy!!! LMFAO!!!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>I don't play "gay tag" like you & terry used to before he killed his mom so he could be with you...... BTW why are you stalking me??? I told already told you, you little cuntbitch I am not into that, That is YOUR thing, not mine, Just ask CU I am ALL ABOUT the pussy.....troll on mangina.......troll on.......
Oh, you are a PUSSY, alright, factless, there is no disputing that and glad you have finally admitted it. That is the first step towards self-improvement! Good job, factless. Now, say hi to Jan and DuaMe for everyone on your way to the 3-way with them. Too bad you all are on the LOSING SIDE ONCE AGAIN!!!

LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOSER!!!!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>You are quite the stalking little mangina troll..... You sure to seem to have a lot of time on your hands SINCE YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU HA HA HA HA SHE WINS AGAIN.........
No, I have a lot of time on my hands because I'm independently wealthy!

So, are you "stamping your wittle feeties" and ignoring me on this Topix site or not? Please clarify!

LMFAO!!!
Officer ten

Shelbyville, IL

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Until the public demands something be done the city fathers will do nothing. Mark Heise, John Blevins, David Iwaniw. All being paid to protect us and uphold the law. That's 10 percent of the department in the last 2 years or so. Citizens should speak up and demand a change in administration and then maybe the department as a whole can stop breaking laws and get back to serving and protecting.
Chris M Gaines

Springfield, MO

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Officer ten wrote:
Until the public demands something be done the city fathers will do nothing. Mark Heise, John Blevins, David Iwaniw. All being paid to protect us and uphold the law. That's 10 percent of the department in the last 2 years or so. Citizens should speak up and demand a change in administration and then maybe the department as a whole can stop breaking laws and get back to serving and protecting.
I agree. Citizens of this community should demand accountability and transparency in their public servants..and government. The CPD and ALL THE LAW ENFORCEMENT departments locally and statewide..should obviously be throughly investigated by a outside independent investigator or team of investigators. Not the State police...but a trusted organization,with trusted investigators. That will help regain the public trust that has been lost in all these incidents with the police involved in committing serious felonies and/or wrongdoing. This "code of silence" that protects the officers erodes the trust us citizens have in our police officers AND the administration that allows it...by not asking for investigations or reporting it and helping stop it by prosecuting the crimes its officers commit.. ALL the crimes could be stopped ..not just the ones the public knows about ot reports ..this is police corruption. Why is it allowed here in our community?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1968 Cox family murders 15 hr Scorpio Lynn 1
Herion (Sep '14) Thu Red heads r hot 17
computer repair shops Thu over worked 27
Alicia (Gonzalez) Diaz husband guilty Child sex... Wed Truth or Facts 9
Crybaby puff Wed Cry me a river 1
Rachel Howard Kanitz (Jun '14) Wed brocton fest dude 5
Mattoon Ladies Get Around (Apr '14) Apr 15 Tell em 22
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE