Gina Giberson Murdered
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 7, 2014
http://m.jg-tc.com/news/local/charleston-poli...

Why? Please share any information you know. Thanks.
Jimmy can not solve it

Mattoon, IL

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Hunter in the Wild wrote:
http://m.jg-tc.com/news/local/ charleston-police-announce-arr est-for-killing-of-woman-monda y/article_0015baf3-5fa9-5785-b f21-be9b4f4f8d0f.html?mobile_t ouch=true
Why? Please share any information you know. Thanks.
It was the Masons but covered up by crooked cops and prosecutors. The GOB network had to make somebody the fall guy.

Go Green.
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 7, 2014
Jimmy can not solve it wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Masons but covered up by crooked cops and prosecutors. The GOB network had to make somebody the fall guy.
Go Green.
This is a first degree felony murder investigation currently still. Ongoing evidently based on confindential sources. Obviously you don't understand that fact. You should be helping law enforcement with this investigation or at least praying for the victim(s) and the families of all involved in this vicious murder of Gina. This is a tragedy. Not a joke. Act accordingly. Please. Share ANY information you have here or with law enforcement asap. Thank you.

RIP Gina Giberson
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 7, 2014
http://m.jg-tc.com/news/local/man-accused-of-...

JGTC Update on this first degree felony murder investigation.
the Wolf can not solve it

Nokomis, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2014
It is a tragedy. It will be solved by the police investigating the crime scene. Not by a chemically retarded mental patient digging up dirt on the Topix.

I will pray for the victim.

The only joke is the fact that you make each and every topic on this forum your own pro-weed campaign, anti-cop slander, anti-Laura tirade.

So you expect anyone to take ANYTHING you post seriously? F U as you like to state. You don't really give a damn about the victim or the truth, you just want to stir sh1t. You did that on Casey topix with Big Iron.

It is ashamed and a tragedy.

Now go back to your Sandy Hook conspiracy theory (Masons?) and stupid youtubeclips that nobody watches.

Go Masons!
Go Cops!
Go Heise!
go Iwanea!
And go Blevins!

And a special shout out to that special little lady Laura!

Nokomis, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2014
This place is not a place for serious discussion. And there is one person to blame for that! Suck on that Chrissy!
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 7, 2014
the Wolf can not solve it wrote:
It is a tragedy. It will be solved by the police investigating the crime scene. Not by a chemically retarded mental patient digging up dirt on the Topix.
I will pray for the victim.
The only joke is the fact that you make each and every topic on this forum your own pro-weed campaign, anti-cop slander, anti-Laura tirade.
So you expect anyone to take ANYTHING you post seriously? F U as you like to state. You don't really give a damn about the victim or the truth, you just want to stir sh1t. You did that on Casey topix with Big Iron.
It is ashamed and a tragedy.
Now go back to your Sandy Hook conspiracy theory (Masons?) and stupid youtubeclips that nobody watches.
Go Masons!
Go Cops!
Go Heise!
go Iwanea!
And go Blevins!
And a special shout out to that special little lady Laura!
This like most petty crimes (misdemenor)or serious crimes( felony murder)locally and nationwide, they are mostly and historically solved by use of confidential sources to obtain useful information leading to or providing evidence law enforcement obviously can't obtain with their(CI) help.. Law enforcement is completely ineffective without them. Your obviously still confused about real life in our world. I will pray for you. Your ignorance is YOUR bliss apparently. Not mine.

Go Jesus!
F Satan!

Nokomis, IL

#8 Apr 7, 2014
Hunter in the Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
This like most petty crimes (misdemenor)or serious crimes( felony murder)locally and nationwide, they are mostly and historically solved by use of confidential sources to obtain useful information leading to or providing evidence law enforcement obviously can't obtain with their(CI) help.. Law enforcement is completely ineffective without them. Your obviously still confused about real life in our world. I will pray for you. Your ignorance is YOUR bliss apparently. Not mine.
Go Jesus!
F Satan!
Since I am not a petty drug abusing deadbeat criminal, I have not had the need to be so informed about becoming a narc. You seem to know a lot about that and your lack of jail time backs that up.

Go back to your investigation Agent Less Than Zero, Zero Seven.

But it really looks like the ineffective police force already has this one figured out. Of course, the dipsh1t conspiracy theory nuts will refuse to believe it, so go ahead, investigate away.
Fantasyland

Nokomis, IL

#9 Apr 7, 2014
You are correct, I am confused about life in your world. I live in a crazy little Fantasyland.
In Fantasyland...
people work for their money...
Drug abusers are in rehab...
Criminals are in jail...
Fathers pay to raise their children...
Tenants pay their rent...
Deadbeats that don't pay their fines go to prison...
People without jobs don't have everything paid for them...
And you really don't matter, not in a positive way.

In Fantasyland, everyone contributes something positive to society, and it is more than money. That is why you don't matter.
for sure

Shelbyville, IL

#11 Apr 7, 2014
wow.... for you to say she got what was coming is a very heartless thing to say. she has kids and a family. have a little respect. no one in this world is perfect but it doesnt mean she got shot in the head and deserved it. god be with you, you are a evil person
Make Charleston Safer

Nokomis, IL

#13 Apr 7, 2014
Lock up all drug addicts with mental problems.
The Lone Wolf

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Make Charleston Safer wrote:
Lock up all drug addicts with mental problems.
The ONLY way to solve(or prevent) this problem
(of drug dealing/addiction related violence/crime/injustice) is to "cut off" (the supply or resources or money/profits) the head(black market sources)of the snake(addicts/criminals). Not "lock up all the drug addicts with mental problems". Your obviously still confused. Your ignorance is YOUR bliss NOT mine. Fear NO evil...Jesus says!

Beware all evil "snakes" preying on innocent victims and our children!

I will cut the snakes head clean off. Dead. Problem solved. End of story. Get out of OUR county! Or pay in loss of freedom and money. You decide. Or we will for you. Regulate yourself or we will because we can. Can you defend yourself from our relentless attack? No. Guerilla Warfare. Is coming soon. Be advised.

Last warning. Leave NOW!
Make Charleston Safer

Nokomis, IL

#15 Apr 7, 2014
The Lone Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY way to solve(or prevent) this problem
(of drug dealing/addiction related violence/crime/injustice) is to "cut off" (the supply or resources or money/profits) the head(black market sources)of the snake(addicts/criminals). Not "lock up all the drug addicts with mental problems". Your obviously still confused. Your ignorance is YOUR bliss NOT mine. Fear NO evil...Jesus says!
Beware all evil "snakes" preying on innocent victims and our children!
I will cut the snakes head clean off. Dead. Problem solved. End of story. Get out of OUR county! Or pay in loss of freedom and money. You decide. Or we will for you. Regulate yourself or we will because we can. Can you defend yourself from our relentless attack? No. Guerilla Warfare. Is coming soon. Be advised.
Last warning. Leave NOW!
Leave what? Topix? You were the one leaving, remember? But wait that was another lie. You are on quite a streak.

Our country? Our attack? Who do you have with you? The thousands that were at your big rally? What a joke!

Guerrilla warfare? Don't you mean welfare?

Did you get some extra weed this month because you are more insane than normal? Maybe your chemically retarded brain has finally reached maximum density.

Let us know how the warfare goes. Hate to miss it like the rally.
Agent Provocateur

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 7, 2014
Don't act so stupid my brother. Your just confused still obviously. We both know your have vagina hole and i got huge balls and not a c*nt like you tho. Duh...lol Fact. Your obviously a homosexual. Or a lesbian. Or a racist....or all three trapped inside a lost soul possessed by Satan. Idk. Do you? Look in the mirror. Who do you see? Can you be honest with yourself? Why not? Fear? Denial? Delusion? Drug induced paranoia?
Mental illness? Drug addiction? Mommy or daddy issues? Molested by a family member(s)? You decide? Or we will for you. Fact.

We are cutting the head of the snake off once and for ALL! The snake fears this fact. The snake is slithering away now in fear of death. The snake is like the devil. Like Satan NOT like Jesus.

Jesus tells to fear NO evil! Amen! Join us my brothers and sisters. Pray MORE! SHARE more...NOT less. Blog more!

Blog this Coles County!
Citizen Journalism can and did make a difference!

Go Illinois Leaks!(ECWd's)
Go Edgar County Watchdogs!
Thank you Kirk Allen and Jim Kraft. Your true American heroes. Courage to be honest.
Keep exposing the truth to We the People.

Join us! You in?

F Satan!
Make Charleston Safer

Nokomis, IL

#17 Apr 8, 2014
Thanks for the cussing and name calling. Prove a point, drugs are bad.
You are correct, I am confused about life in your world. I live in a crazy little Fantasyland.
In Fantasyland...
Criminals are in jail...
In Fantasyland, everyone contributes something positive to society, and it is more than money. That is why you don't matter.
Now don't worry, snakes aren't afraid of you. You are a pathetic Hunter in the Wild. Real hunters live off the land and not SSI.
The Lone Wolf

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Thanks for the cussing and name calling. Prove a point, drugs are bad.
In Fantasyland...
Criminals are in jail...
Now don't worry, snakes aren't afraid of you. You are a pathetic Hunter in the Wild. Real hunters live off the land and not SSI.
You correct about one thing in your comment above, you do live evidently live strictly in a Fantasyland of slavery. Oh, it's Fantastic! Alright. Pass the OJ! Your delusional. Your mentally ill. Off your "meds" right? Lol Your 'tripin' as they say. Right oh wise one? Chasing the Rabbit down in the Rabbit Hole. Wonderland, as is Alice and. Duh. Your chasing dragons, i'm chasing snakes in the wild..for real. Your trapped now by design in a fantasyland,and im living in our world...the real world. Life is beautiful in our world, not yours. Your living without freedom of choice, a debt slave living a lie and a pitiful sub human existence. I feel sorry for you. I pray for you. Your a commodity(like cattle or 'sheep') to your master, your "owners"..but your real master is Satan..if its not Jesus. Fact that you can't comprehend that simple eternal fact.. obviously. Jesus live within me. How about you? Enjoy your Fantastic world of chasing dragons my brother. Us men fight your battles in the real world for you. Your the weak. We are the strong who protect the weak and meak amoungst us like Jesus does.
Your welcome.

ONE LAST THING...FU TOO! lol
Your a C*NT still tho OBVIOUSLY. Duh. Admit your really just a lonely troll seeking my attention here.

A troll who obviously is obsessed with me here.
Why is that? Why do you care so much about me?
You stalking me? You a dangerous person? Am I?
You decide or we will for you. Pray more my brother. Pray to Jesus for your salvation.

John 3:16
Consider it.
Then do it.
.. Or accept your fate in the unseen and seen world surrounding you currently. Your confusion is Nirvana..or your bliss...or Zen. However you want to perceive it.. Enjoy the show or get in the fight with us in this ongoing battle with Satan in this world. Or fear the light of day and your own shadows in the night. BOO! You p*ssy..lol

See you soon. Your fear smells like a "foul scent" of pain and misery. Evidently you spewed your load prematurely here. Now what? Can you DO anything but complain more about me here? Try getting involved. Try actions. Have some fearless courage to stand up to the evildoers in oyr world.

We watch the watchman. Be good or else don't get caught is the moral of this story.

Beware. Tick tock.
Make Charleston Safer

Nokomis, IL

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Not stalking you. Just calling out the lies. That wouldbe everything you post.

I thought you were done here? Another lie?
Make Charleston Safer

Mattoon, IL

#21 Apr 8, 2014
Us men fight battles in the real world...

What a crock of sh1t Chrissy!

You are the slave, slave to the we'd that protects your feeble little mind from realizing how f()cking pathetic your life is. I don't even know you, but what you've said has cleared that up. Self confessed drug abuser mental patient.

I'm not the slave. I earn my own resources and am free to go as I please, on my own dime. If I want to go to the movie, or bar, or Hawaii, I can go. The weed slave has to stay in his state paid apartment sucking down government cheese getting high. Yeah, that's the life.

By the way, you seem so quick to bash the system but that system is the only reason you are alive. You can't make it in the REAL world. Loser.
Wanderer

Mattoon, IL

#22 Apr 8, 2014
What is it about Gina that's driven not one but two men to the point of murdering her? What exactly is she tied up in?
Alexis

Mattoon, IL

#23 Apr 8, 2014
Not stalking you. Just calling out the lies. That wouldbe everything you post.
I thought you were done here? Another lie?
Putting my dad in prison where he belongs would make Charleston a much better place. I hope that I will be able to testify against this low life in court someday. I have a lot of stories to share.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need my dripping wet p***y filled tonight 40 min Bang me 1
Why does mattoon suck so bad? 53 min Bob 5
leah hildebrand? 1 hr Filth 12
Garrett howlett 1 hr Trash 5
WTF is going on in the CPD (Feb '13) 9 hr Curiousgeorge 8
Fetcher's Pet Store in Violation of Child Labor... Jun 28 cry me a river 27
Mike Corray Owner of Fetchers Charleston Illino... Jun 28 CG aka CC is a po... 5
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages