semi hits man in truck killing the man

semi hits man in truck killing the man

Posted in the Chariton Forum

CURIOUS

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2009
does any one know what happen to the old man hit by c.r.england driver march 2 2009
Heidi

Clinton, IA

#2 Apr 27, 2009
CURIOUS wrote:
does any one know what happen to the old man hit by c.r.england driver march 2 2009
Yes, I do. My grandfather, Glenn Grade, age 83 was returning home after gambling in Osceola, IA, and had problems with his heart-- according to the State Medical Examiner. The gentleman/semi driver that he ran into and a witness pulled him from his truck before it went up into flames. I thank God for the two of them pulling him out as it could have been a lot rougher for the family. Thanks to those men we were able to put some closure on a very unfortunate event! Thank God he went quickly and the other man was spared!! Heidi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chariton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Dean Long Jan '17 butterfly10161964 2
Mary Beth Pixie Hellyer Hale Grismore 1978 Murder (Jul '11) Jul '16 archy 7
News Furbearer season starts Saturday (May '14) Feb '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 4
Bible Holiness Church (Oct '14) Oct '14 Curious 1
News Winter storm: What you need to know now (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News John Buttz returns to Corydon to rebuild (Apr '14) Apr '14 tammy bennett 1
News Tasing Trouble: Restrained Woman Tased (May '12) Jul '12 chariton citizen 8

Chariton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chariton Mortgages