Bainbridge Man Died After Being Stabbed

Bainbridge Man Died After Being Stabbed

There are 27 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Bainbridge Man Died After Being Stabbed. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A domestic dispute turns deadly after police say a woman stabs her elderly husband to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Twinsburg, OH

#21 Aug 19, 2009
Over 3 years ago I crawled in to Dr. Franklin's office and begged him to help me. I was lost in the deep sea of addiction...Dr. Franklin knelt down in front of me and promised me we were in this fight together. I have been clean now for over 3 years! Dr Franklin SAVED MY LIFE. I love him, he is the kindest man I know. I am devastated that he is gone. It breaks my heart that he is gone and it saddens me that his good name is being tarnished. I hold this man in the highest regard and will love and respect him always.

Broadview Heights, OH

#22 Aug 21, 2009
This man saved my friend's life. I never met him but I will always be grateful for what he did for her. Terrible tragedy.

Twinsburg, OH

#23 Aug 21, 2009
Thank you Suz! I love you!!

Willoughby, OH

#24 Aug 22, 2009
Does anybody know when the services are for Dr Franklin?? I have not heard anything..

Cleveland, OH

#25 Aug 26, 2009
Just heard that Mrs. Franklin hit her previous husband over the head with a frying pan and burned their house down. Husband narrowly escaped. This woman is wacko from what I hear.

Erie, PA

#26 Sep 5, 2009
That woman is CERTIFIABLE ! I believe I was Dr. Franklin's last patient, actually. I was hius last patient the Friday before he passed away. He was a very different Dr. Franklin than I had come to know. He seemed very sad, to the pont I'd asked him if anything was wrong.
I'd seen her a few times in the office, and each experience was one where I came away with the impression she was driving him to make every dollar he could. She drove numnerous employees away with her rages in the office, and over the phone.
Most every patient has a story of her, and how rude, disrespectful, and mean she always was.

Schaumburg, IL

#27 Jan 28, 2011
sad family wrote:
<quoted text>Your brother & his friends are drug addicts and I'm quite sure they are procuring drugs off the street and any physician they can manipulate! If you knew Dr. Franklin,(not Know of him, knew him personally or as a patient), you wouldn't say that. He was my physician for years and saved my life! He was one of the few Drs. willing to make addiction services part of his practice. I've been off narcotics for 4 years now with Dr. Peter Franklins help. He truly wanted his patients to be healthy in every aspect of their life. He, himself lived a healthy lifestyle and was physically fit for 73 yrs of age. A physician working in the discipline of addicion & rehabilitation can only be as good as their patient is honest and compliant. So, if your brother procured drugs from Dr. Frankilin, I'm quite sure he gave an oscar award winning performance of false agony. No wonder physicians don't want to practice this discipline. They need a lie detector test...ah but then there would be few patients...just the sincere ones that really want to get clean! I'm sure your brother wouldn't go. Dr. Peter Franklin was a exceptional physician, humanitarian and a kind soul. I'm sure he's in heaven now. God bless you Dr. Franklin. We'll miss you. And for your comments...go to the authorities, then maybe your brother & co. will get help. I know Dr. Franklin will be vindicated and his good name and deeds kept in tact.
wow, you are living in an alternate reality. doctor franklin was a "legal dope boy". i know personally people that didn't have to give anything but $500 to get what they wanted. don't give me this b/s that he saved your life. if you work any recovery program a higher power, wasn't the late dr., is to credit. i don't feel you know a thing about recovery and being sincere. i think you are full of shit and you need to get off the dr. d*ck. did the good doctor refer you to go to 12 step meetings and work a program of recovery, not just suboxone maitenance. you still have to come off those someday and there is a detox off that, well it is an opiate after all. a schedule 3 narcotic. you are way out of your league here and are only bashing these people to make yourself feel better. you are a f ing drug addict yourself. you are no better than those people still using. so get off your high horse and eat some reality. you are a joke and need to get the facts straight. it is easy to put someone down, if you were working a recovery program you would want to help those still plagued with addiction, not make fun of them. i actually have more respect for them than you, at least they arent' trying to be something they aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chardon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Oct '15 Bo is a hero 52
in town for a day, need dog food. Sep '15 sickashell 1
DownTown Willoughby bar scene single friendly o... Aug '15 Seriouslady 2
best gyro will rip you off Aug '15 Boo K 1
News Bow hunting cruel, women say (Oct '06) Jun '15 zimmz 29
News Ex-Logan County chop-shop operator held in 6-ye... Jun '15 Testy 2
News Trucker accused of revenge against high-beam dr... (Dec '06) May '15 Mjdksmshdj 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chardon Mortgages