Woman Convicted In Stabbing Death Of ...

Woman Convicted In Stabbing Death Of Husband | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 3 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 9, 2010, titled Woman Convicted In Stabbing Death Of Husband | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

An Ohio woman faces a maximum sentence of life in prison for stabbing her husband to death with a kitchen knife during a fight in their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

The boys uncle

Columbus, OH

#1 May 9, 2010
I wonder where are the hateful racist comments about this poor tragedy.
for real

Columbus, OH

#2 May 10, 2010
Well there won't be any I am sure, because it involved a husband and wife. Ppl don't believe this is a story where the public was in danger. It is a poor tragedy indeed, someone took someone elses life. Instead of just leaving and getting a divorce and walking away ppl just kill one another; crazy and totally stupid. Senseless crimes that could have been better left alone...
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#3 May 10, 2010
Just kill her too and get it over with.What tax payer wants to pay for her upkeep while she's in prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chardon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Logan County chop-shop operator held in 6-ye... 17 hr youneed2know 1
News Trucker accused of revenge against high-beam dr... (Dec '06) May 20 Mjdksmshdj 16
What James Franco gets wrong about working for ... May 14 Unhappy parent 1
A Female Named Shawn or Sean from Chardon Mar '15 Gr8wrtr 2
Chardon Square (Jul '08) Mar '15 Bob 30
Maggie simcic (May '14) Mar '15 Steven Santos 4
p's Feb '15 looking 1
More from around the web

Chardon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]