Madison school buses being followed, ...

Madison school buses being followed, videotaped by unmarked vehicles

There are 21 comments on the Ashtabula Star-Beacon story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Madison school buses being followed, videotaped by unmarked vehicles. In it, Ashtabula Star-Beacon reports that:

Parents and other community residents have noticed and have brought to the attention of the Madison Local School District the fact school buses are being "followed" by unmarked vehicles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashtabula Star-Beacon.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BOE is OOT

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Scare tactics from the BOE. Blame the watchers, ignore the lawless bus drivers.
give me a break

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2008
these people should not be following the buses. they question everyone elses licenses and backgrounds and should check there own.
abc

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2008
they have issues.
also a have a handi sign on rear view so it explaines how they can justify there actions even thought there WRONG.
they need to get over it.
skool employee

Austinburg, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2008
You should see how many of these
"professional" drivers that are transporting your children and ignoring or just plain ignorant to the laws set forth by the state of Ohio ie. standing children in aisle while bus is in motion door opened BEFORE the bus comes to a complete stop #19 Seat surfing back door blocked. someone is going to get hurt....it wont be my kids!!
my kids are safe

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2008
These drivers are no better/worse than the old madison drivers, except no one was following them around with a videocamera, otherwise we would be complaining about them.

My kids drivers have been fine and I dont appreciate people following the busses.

Since: Nov 08

Somerset, Ky

#7 Nov 19, 2008
my kids are safe wrote:
These drivers are no better/worse than the old madison drivers, except no one was following them around with a videocamera, otherwise we would be complaining about them.
My kids drivers have been fine and I dont appreciate people following the busses.
Agree!
student

Douglas, GA

#8 Nov 19, 2008
I was driveing to the high school this morning and a bus stopped to let a little girl on, it must have been the wrong bus cuz after the traffic was stopped and the girl crossed the street to get on, she looked around and it was the wrong bus. Traffic was held up for five minuts so she could then exit the bus and cross the road again.
abc

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 19, 2008
PARENTS PARENTS teach your children. know your buss number or animal.
but than again we are talking madison parents with there not my child aditude.
keep are kids safe stop the video freeks. befor they tape the wrong kid. and have a run in with the parent who thinks the taper has a mental propblem.....
momma2

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 20, 2008
Well, beware at all sporting events then!Video freeks are everywhere!Taping their children and yours!LOL..See my point??
People should be HAPPY their are others out there concerned about your childrens safety..and enough to actually DO something about it rather than just TALK about it!
And NO, the situation with this new company is NOT LIKE the years before..not even close
PERSONAL TRAINER

Douglas, GA

#11 Nov 20, 2008
abc wrote:
keep are kids safe stop the video freeks. befor they tape the wrong kid. and have a run in with the parent who thinks the taper has a mental propblem.....
y You must be a dimwit. If a child is waiting for a bus and it stops and waits one can only assume the regular bus is broke down. How can you blame a child for a bus driver that stops for them? You must have graduated from Madison
my kids are safe

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2008
momma2 wrote:
Well, beware at all sporting events then!Video freeks are everywhere!Taping their children and yours!LOL..See my point??
People should be HAPPY their are others out there concerned about your childrens safety..and enough to actually DO something about it rather than just TALK about it!
And NO, the situation with this new company is NOT LIKE the years before..not even close
I know many of the old drivers, and as a person I liked them-as a driver they sucked. Who are you kidding? You must be an old driver. By the way, the person tapping has such a history, yet feels the need to follow others. Give me a break.
momma2

Erie, PA

#13 Nov 20, 2008
my kids are safe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many of the old drivers, and as a person I liked them-as a driver they sucked. Who are you kidding? You must be an old driver. By the way, the person tapping has such a history, yet feels the need to follow others. Give me a break.
OHHH so you heard a lot about the old drivers letting the kids sit on the floor?In case you havent noticed, its the ones from Youngstown that are the ones letting that happen..And letting the kids cross BEHIND the bus, and letting them out with only yellow lights...So, I think it must be YOU kidding yourself...These are things the old drivers did NOT do and are STILL not doing...So, get a clue..And no, never have been a school bus driver...I guess easy for someone to say that if that have no real facts to say though...I am in the restaurant business and have been for 11 years..
my kids are safe

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2008
Heres the basic bottom line. If there were people following the buses with video cameras for the last 5 years, we would all be shocked. I have no real facts, hello? and I suppose you are in the know.
CBS fan

Erie, PA

#15 Nov 23, 2008
Isnt that stalking! They should be arrested if they keep following buses That means you michelle hayes!

Since: Aug 07

Madison

#16 Nov 26, 2008
abc wrote:
Please people. Use SPELLCHECK!
Angel

Chardon, OH

#17 Nov 26, 2008
CBS fan wrote:
Isnt that stalking! They should be arrested if they keep following buses That means you michelle hayes!
Oh you are so stupid.kiss my ##$@
CBS fan

Erie, PA

#18 Nov 27, 2008
I guess angel would be the stalker
Angel

Chardon, OH

#19 Nov 28, 2008
NOT! TRY AGAIN
scarla

Hobbs, NM

#20 Nov 28, 2008
There are some wimmen raising a large batch of sissies out there. Your child is not more special than a child in a trailer park, "ladies", and your constant blather about your "little ones" is simply obnoxious. Get a life and let your children grow up to be normal;. Boys who start out as sissies often end up flaming queers. Do you want that for your "little ones"
badass

Chardon, OH

#21 Nov 29, 2008
BLAH HA HA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chardon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan 24 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20
in town for a day, need dog food. Sep '15 sickashell 1
DownTown Willoughby bar scene single friendly o... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Seriouslady 2
best gyro will rip you off Aug '15 Boo K 1
News Bow hunting cruel, women say (Oct '06) Jun '15 zimmz 29
News Ex-Logan County chop-shop operator held in 6-ye... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Testy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chardon Mortgages