US school shootings: A dark history

US school shootings: A dark history

There are 1 comment on the Kypost.Com story from Dec 14, 2012, titled US school shootings: A dark history. In it, Kypost.Com reports that:

As people react in anger and sadness to Friday's shooting spree at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., police are still looking for answers about what prompted the incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kypost.Com.

Ohio Wrangler

Kent, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I don't know if all of these shooters are mental people, but I recall several that were.
We need to work on our mental laws regarding the inability to put people in mental institutions or closely supervised programs when the family feels they are a danger to society, or asks for a doctor evaluation on their mental state. If a qualified doctor finds them to be a menace, then the court has them confined--for life if necessary--so that the massacres don't happen because they didn't take their meds, or the law can't do anything unless the individual agrees to be evaluated.
Why has our legislators overlooked this problem and let these people run loose until they go over the edge? Contact your legislators and ask them to address this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chardon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Chickens no Roosters allowed on half acre o... Aug 22 suzanne32162 1
Is there a problem in the schools? Jul '16 Nooneyouknow 1
What is being built in the Great Lakes Mall par... Apr '16 hoopla 1
Dustin Wilkinson come out of the closet (Oct '14) Mar '16 Mark 3
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan '16 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20
News Bow hunting cruel, women say (Oct '06) Jun '15 zimmz 29

Chardon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance