In NY, prosecutors say banker earned ...

In NY, prosecutors say banker earned long prison term

There are 3 comments on the AMNY story from May 29, 2008, titled In NY, prosecutors say banker earned long prison term. In it, AMNY reports that:

A former Credit Suisse investment banker convicted in a multimillion-dollar insider trading plot deserves a long prison term after indulging in high-stakes gambling and spending lavishly with his illegal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

bbednarz

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 May 29, 2008
..Only time will tell -<>- but a light sentence would be an insult to every honest person, a reward to dishonesty.
..To make an example of him would be to warn every other thief that position is not an automatic out -<>- get out of jail cards are only in the game of monopoly
bbednarz

Nutley, NJ

#2 Jun 8, 2008
..Today is June 8th.
... Everyone is deeply concerned about justice.
..An Opinion Of One
Georgiana

London, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Day Laborer Charged In Murder Of North Salem So... Mon HOLLA ISABELLA 5
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Dec 9 Lavon Affair 3
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Dec 8 Laurie McLaughlin 17
Abandoned Warburg Rothschild estates (Oct '16) Nov 28 RAYMOND 3
News Record Crowd For Hillary Clinton Westchester Bu... Nov 21 Kellys Heroes 1
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. (Jun '17) Nov 21 Erika 6
Destinie Jupin Nov 21 Erika 4

Chappaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages