created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,681 - 16,700 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
No not ever

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

never
Darcelle Dogood

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

yes, always
No not ever

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

"If you like your Doctor, you get to keep your Doctor"
Pinnochiobama

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

If you like your liar of a president, you get to keep your liar of a president. Period.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey , Let's all go to Hawaii for vacation, Free healthcare for everyone, the economy is Booming and China loves all our Asian allies, and Vlad Putin has the middle east under his control, our work is done, Let's Party!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

More NY city council idiotic actions:
The Liberal Mayors of New York City have done every idiotic thing they have to disrupt harmony in the City.
From Bloomberg, Mayor Dinkins, the only good Mayor was Mayor Giuliani. Just seen, Is New York City Mayoral Candidate Bill de Blasio the New Dinkins ??????
www.thedailybeast.com/.../is-new-york-city-ma ... ;
Sep 5, 2013 - Fred Siegel on mayoral candidate Bill de Blasio's misguided attempt to depict Dinkins as a crime fighter.

Just imagine what destruction he will cause to NY City.
Rand Paul 2016

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

I'm from out of the state so I don't know the candidates here. All I know is all democrats must be voted out or the easy money to Wall Street will last forever and destroy the dollar and everything else America once stood for.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Wow, what a vacation I had, and it was on your dime! Thanks again, and I followed that up with a nag-free week at the W house chilling without Michelle and her mama. You're going to love this, that extra week that Michelle and her friends stayed, I told her it was her Birthday present, I am a chill dog, and you know that!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Oh, and you all paid for that week too.
local yokel

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Vote Pedro!
dave

Lake Pleasant, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

looking forward to voting
vote

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

no!!!!!!!!!!
chuck

Lake Pleasant, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

lol
Hillary2016

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

I've been using Bill's old pens and Presidential letterhead to practiice signing my name. Only 2 more years, I'll be the first female president.

Nothing the anti-Obama GED topix idiots can do about it!
Ironically they're all poor, and the Democrats help them. Too bad these losers are too dumb to be accepted into another country, or they could leave when I win.
Monica Clintonitsky

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Hillary2016 wrote:
I've been using Bill's old pens and Presidential letterhead to practiice signing my name. Only 2 more years, I'll be the first female president.
Nothing the anti-Obama GED topix idiots can do about it!
Ironically they're all poor, and the Democrats help them. Too bad these losers are too dumb to be accepted into another country, or they could leave when I win.
You tried that in 2008, but your Black supporters deserted you in favor of an inexperienced, unqualified puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine because he was at least half black. They had as much allegiance to you as they did Bill when it came to matters of race. But then, again, you believed Bill over Monica, so in the end, you will do whatever it takes to make believe you are trustworthy, or in your own words, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" Wearing a black pantsuit may count as half-black for you, as long as you manage to keep dodging "White Water" and your numerous other scandals. They didn't call your husband "Teflon Bill" for nothing, your greasy, lying, slime ball.
bill

Lake Pleasant, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

ok
Hillary

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Monica Clintonitsky wrote:
<quoted text> You tried that in 2008, but your Black supporters deserted you in favor of an inexperienced, unqualified puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine because he was at least half black. They had as much allegiance to you as they did Bill when it came to matters of race. But then, again, you believed Bill over Monica, so in the end, you will do whatever it takes to make believe you are trustworthy, or in your own words, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" Wearing a black pantsuit may count as half-black for you, as long as you manage to keep dodging "White Water" and your numerous other scandals. They didn't call your husband "Teflon Bill" for nothing, your greasy, lying, slime ball.
Bet I carry NYS. Who's going to run against me? F the Chicago gang, I have the Clinton Machine. Thank you Citizens United!
beuford Jenkins

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

The Clinton's are SCUM . Corrupt to the Core and NWO all the way .
Hillary

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

beuford Jenkins wrote:
The Clinton's are SCUM . Corrupt to the Core and NWO all the way .
We have George Soros $ but better yet the Clinton Global Initiative. Think that you goofed pushing Citizens United! You will need a better plan than voter suppression to defeat me. My campaign will be funded worldwide. Welcome to the 21st Century, rubes!
reagan

Stockton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chappaqua News Video

•••
Chappaqua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chappaqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••