Westchester County Executive Candidat...

Westchester County Executive Candidate Debate Moved To Larger Venue

There are 2 comments on the The Ossining Daily Voice story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Westchester County Executive Candidate Debate Moved To Larger Venue. In it, The Ossining Daily Voice reports that:

The county executive debate between incumbent Rob Astorino and New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson is set to attract a large crowd and officials are changing the venue to accommodate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ossining Daily Voice.

Westchester Voter

Baldwin, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2013
I heard Astorino is canceling the remaining debates he had committed to. Is this true???
brian sten

New Rochelle, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2013
good luck noam bramson from brian sten enviromental activist and activist for human rights we need you as westchester county executive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pace University Tue insane 1
News 'Wrestler' actor taken from court on stretcher (Feb '09) Apr 25 ALan 6
Frito lay and pepsi Apr 25 guest 1
Landmark Diner raided by Marshalls for illegal ... Apr 22 Kramer12 1
News Westchester Resident Hillary Clinton Visits New... Apr 20 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Westchester tops nation in property taxes again... (Sep '11) Apr 11 Heather 2
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Apr 4 Liceth Rodriguez 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages