Somers Woman To Lead Cancer Support-A...

Somers Woman To Lead Cancer Support-A-Walk

There are 1 comment on the The Somers Daily Voice story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Somers Woman To Lead Cancer Support-A-Walk. In it, The Somers Daily Voice reports that:

Dana Boulanger of Lincolndale is one of two cancer survivors chosen to be the 2012 Walk Ambassadors, representing the spirit and purpose of Support Connection's Support-A-Walk. The walk will take place rain or shine Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Somers Daily Voice.

Dana Boulanger

Yorktown Heights, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
As a 2012 Support-A-Walk Ambassador I will be teaming up with fellow woman business owners to host a Pre-Walk part on Tuesday Sept. 18, 2012 from 5-9pm. Raise Your Glass will be a fun night for all with Wine, Food, Music, Raffles and Prizes all to benefit Support Connection. Please come to St. George Winery located at 1715 East Main St., Mohegan Lake NY. See you on September 18th stop by after work or stay the night. We already have some fantastic raffles: Autographed CD-Bonnie Raitt, Overnight stay at Doubletree-Tarrytown, Gift Certificates and more...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Stairlift 20 hr fosman 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Aug 24 Ken Kurtz 7
News 20 Vegan Products to Soothe Sensitive Skin Aug 17 Raylin 2
Help Greeley HS Fight Racism Aug 16 Greeley Students 2
Where to live in White Plains? Aug 16 MickeyZ 2
News Gadhafi praises Obama while complaining in U.N.... (Sep '09) Aug 13 Lazy Foreigners 14
Review: Lullaby Family Daycare (Mar '13) Aug 5 Terry 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages