With her new job, will the Clintons d...

With her new job, will the Clintons desert New York?

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 2, 2008, titled With her new job, will the Clintons desert New York?. In it, Newsday reports that:

As of today, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton can feel free to hurl her Yankees cap into the Hudson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Obama Bin Lyin

West Chester, OH

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Let's all hope so. Just think of how much cleaner the air in Westchester will get!
Real Facts

New York, NY

#2 Dec 2, 2008
What I find interesting is that none of Obama's picks have resigned from their current jobs. Biden and Clinton are both senators, neither has resigned yet.

Is there really something to this not eligible to serve BS? Do the two of them know something we don’t?
Yipppeee

Coram, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Clinton-free New York? Finally, some good news.

Shame they had to leave before they cleared up unemployment in up-state area. They promised that in 2000. And just look at the changes!
Joe

West Chester, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2008
Real Facts wrote:
What I find interesting is that none of Obama's picks have resigned from their current jobs. Biden and Clinton are both senators, neither has resigned yet.
Is there really something to this not eligible to serve BS? Do the two of them know something we don’t?
It's still out there, although the courts have been jecting every attempt on the basis of "your not qualified to bring this suit because...". The couple that have allowed them have also allowed the 30 day documentation submittal to lapse with no action. Meantime, there are three separate teams of lawyers fighting every attempt at getting this into court.

Makes ya wonder. Based on all the legal stonewalling, however, I have to think there's a good reason to believe this guy's not a naturalized citizen. Hell, even his Grandmother stated that he was born in Kenya. A hospital in Kenya shows records that he was born there. His father wasn't a citizen and his mother gave up her citenship. If these are falsehoods, then why not simply produce the certificate....not some alternative piece of paper that doesn't even read correctly?

I'm also certain, however, that we will never know the truth until long after he exists the stage.
Real Facts

New York, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still out there, although the courts have been jecting every attempt on the basis of "your not qualified to bring this suit because...". The couple that have allowed them have also allowed the 30 day documentation submittal to lapse with no action. Meantime, there are three separate teams of lawyers fighting every attempt at getting this into court.
Makes ya wonder. Based on all the legal stonewalling, however, I have to think there's a good reason to believe this guy's not a naturalized citizen. Hell, even his Grandmother stated that he was born in Kenya. A hospital in Kenya shows records that he was born there. His father wasn't a citizen and his mother gave up her citenship. If these are falsehoods, then why not simply produce the certificate....not some alternative piece of paper that doesn't even read correctly?
I'm also certain, however, that we will never know the truth until long after he exists the stage.
I must admit, normally I file this under the crazy conspiracy theories that we all often here.

However, this one is starting to bother me.

I have not seen anything ever in the main stream media to even suggest that this is all a made up issue. They are just refusing to cover it at all. No one seems to be producing evidence to say this is BS. It really has me starting to wonder, and that does not happen very often.

As I have said before, while I do not think Obama’s policies are the correct path to take, I actually would rather hope that I am wrong and he is right rather than to just suffer for the next four years and be able to say “I told you so”. But, if he is indeed ineligible, well that is a whole different story.
El Rushbo

AOL

#6 Dec 3, 2008
They came here in 2000 for one purpoae only, so she could establish residence, and run for a Senate seat in a NorthEast liberal state. Had that moron, Rick Lazio run a better campaign, maybe we could have avoided Madame Hillary and her husband.
I would guess they will keep the house in Westchester, and maybe a few years down the road when the carpetbagger issue is long forgotten about, they will slink away to California where they both will be welcomed by their Hollywood buddies.
El Rushbo

AOL

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, I really haven't paid too much attention to this birth certificate thing as well. Could you please let me know exactly what has been going on. Is there a link that you can direct me to?
Real Facts

New York, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2008
El Rushbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, I really haven't paid too much attention to this birth certificate thing as well. Could you please let me know exactly what has been going on. Is there a link that you can direct me to?
The best that I have seen is this:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen....

This article clearly states that he was born in the US. However, I have also heard the claim that he was born outside the US, and that this certificate is not the original.

The certificate can be seen here:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Pola...

Then again, I can not get a copy of the original of my Birth Certificate either, only a simmilar computer generated one.
driver

Sea Cliff, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2008
They already bought their retirement home this past year. Its on an island. Appropriate.
El Rushbo wrote:
They came here in 2000 for one purpoae only, so she could establish residence, and run for a Senate seat in a NorthEast liberal state. Had that moron, Rick Lazio run a better campaign, maybe we could have avoided Madame Hillary and her husband.
I would guess they will keep the house in Westchester, and maybe a few years down the road when the carpetbagger issue is long forgotten about, they will slink away to California where they both will be welcomed by their Hollywood buddies.
The Ginger Man

Bronx, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2008
The Supreme Court has refused to take up the case of Barry's birth certificate. It will remain under lock and key in Hawaii. No one will be allowed to view this historic document. The common people cannot see the kings natal parchment. This stinks to high heaven. How is he
getting away with this? What happened to the America I grew up in? What is Barry hiding?
Real Facts

New York, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2008
The Ginger Man wrote:
The Supreme Court has refused to take up the case of Barry's birth certificate. It will remain under lock and key in Hawaii. No one will be allowed to view this historic document. The common people cannot see the kings natal parchment. This stinks to high heaven. How is he
getting away with this? What happened to the America I grew up in? What is Barry hiding?
What is the punishment for holding an office that you are not entitled to?
michellefromquee ns

Woodside, NY

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Where has Newsday been?! The carpetbagging Clintons' plan was for Bill,then Hellary, then Cujo(oops Chelsea) to occupy the White House. They'll do/say anything to stay in power.
Just Saying

Laurel, MD

#13 Dec 9, 2008
"...will the Clintons desert New York?"

We can only hope so!

After all, they only settled here to be near the national media, help Hillary get elected to office in an overwhelmingly liberal, Democrat- controlled state, and run for President. Now that they no longer need New York, they should go on their merry way back to Washington, or Arkansas, or Illinois, or wherever they're from!
Patti

Oceanside, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2008
El Rushbo wrote:
I don'tget why you can become a senator to represent people you know absolutely nothing about. How could Hillary become a senator from NY? It boggles the mind. She will leave NY in a heartbeat. He will set his office up in WDC and theywill move on, the part aboutthe Hollywood frienda is probably going to come true.

Since: Dec 08

Far Rockaway, NY

#15 Dec 27, 2008
This carpet bagging poltical prostitute can't leave fast enough for my tatse. The only problem is that she wil now be Secretary of State.

Please give me an example of how she will be able to problem solve and negotiate with any one.

She was known in Washington to be an inflexible pain in the rump to all who have worked with her.
watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Dec 27, 2008
"With her new job, will the Clintons desert New York?"

If you don't think they will, I've got a bridge to sell you in Whitewater.
Jeanne

Moncks Corner, SC

#17 Dec 27, 2008
Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
I don'tget why you can become a senator to represent people you know absolutely nothing about. How could Hillary become a senator from NY? It boggles the mind. She will leave NY in a heartbeat. He will set his office up in WDC and theywill move on, the part aboutthe Hollywood frienda is probably going to come true.
And she will dump him because she no longer needs his support. It was always a marriage of convenience to help each other get ahead. They are both crooks who got away with it. Whitewater, Vince Foster.........
El Rushbo

AOL

#18 Dec 27, 2008
Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
We elected her because Americans are by nature a celebrity driven society. We love "events", be it the Super Bowl or the Oscars. We are media driven and star struck.
Jim Dandy

Morning Sun, IA

#19 Dec 27, 2008
Almost without exception, every "First Lady" in the White House, had been labeled peculair to a nut cake. If not the wife...Such as Bess Truman, it would be the direct relitives...like Billy piss on the runway Carter. Bess Truman, as far as I know, never said a word, publicly. Harry's term in office. They all got raked over the coals by the media of their eras. If not for Bill and wild willy, Hilliary would have been a good public employee in N.Y. state, maybe as a token seller in the mass transit system...she has the look and mouth they look for. I'm sure Arnold S., out in California, can find something for them to do now. I hear there is a shortage of grape pickers!
Real Facts

New York, NY

#20 Jan 2, 2009
Jeanne wrote:
<quoted text> And she will dump him because she no longer needs his support. It was always a marriage of convenience to help each other get ahead. They are both crooks who got away with it. Whitewater, Vince Foster.........
There was a list that floated around a few years ago about the Clinton Body Count. The web site Truth or Fiction has done an investigation, which can be seen at http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clinto... . While some of the statements in the Clinton Body Count are indeed inaccurate, it is still a fairly impressive list of people close to President Clinton who have died.

While Truth or Fiction has cleared up some of the questions, there are still some…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned Warburg Rothschild estates (Oct '16) Jan 15 Kjm 6
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Jan 13 aipac yidfellas 4
News Firefighters respond to fire at Clintons' home ... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 10
News Day Laborer Charged In Murder Of North Salem So... Dec 19 three blocks 7
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. (Jun '17) Dec '17 rhoda 9
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Dec '17 Glory days 18
News Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of the medi... Sep '17 youll shoot your ... 10

Chappaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages