Some 300 mourn 3-year-old Armonk girl

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: The Journal News

The Rev. Guy Vinci told more than 300 mourners at the Church of St. Patrick this morning that while others need 70 or 90 years to fulfill God's mission on earth, Juliana Affrunti needed only three.

Full Story
Mourner

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2008
God bless the parents of this little girl. May God be by your side throughout this tragedy. You will one day find peace and realize your daughter is watching over you and is by your side every step of the way. Your daughter will be with you always. Be strong for her.
bre

Irvington, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Mourner wrote:
God bless the parents of this little girl. May God be by your side throughout this tragedy. You will one day find peace and realize your daughter is watching over you and is by your side every step of the way. Your daughter will be with you always. Be strong for her.
That means so much to my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr henu 6,432
Review: Allstar Transmission Tue dreamweaver1226 1
Sept. 11: 9/11, Ray Rice and Andrew Cuomo Sep 15 moishela 1
Neighborhood Letter Supporter (S?) Asked Fasny ... Sep 13 Linda Eisen 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
new york law journal fraud decision Sep 11 jeff 1
nys malpractice attorney appellate fraud decision Sep 11 jeff 1
•••

Chappaqua News Video

•••
Chappaqua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chappaqua Jobs

•••
•••