Some 300 mourn 3-year-old Armonk girl

Some 300 mourn 3-year-old Armonk girl

There are 2 comments on the The Journal News story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Some 300 mourn 3-year-old Armonk girl. In it, The Journal News reports that:

The Rev. Guy Vinci told more than 300 mourners at the Church of St. Patrick this morning that while others need 70 or 90 years to fulfill God's mission on earth, Juliana Affrunti needed only three.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Mourner

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2008
God bless the parents of this little girl. May God be by your side throughout this tragedy. You will one day find peace and realize your daughter is watching over you and is by your side every step of the way. Your daughter will be with you always. Be strong for her.
bre

Irvington, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Mourner wrote:
God bless the parents of this little girl. May God be by your side throughout this tragedy. You will one day find peace and realize your daughter is watching over you and is by your side every step of the way. Your daughter will be with you always. Be strong for her.
That means so much to my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
verizon strike in lake mohegan and aftermath Jun 21 Van Buren St Guy 3
News New Rochelle Man Arrested Following Vehicle Pur... Jun 18 stenbrian44 1
News Hillary Clinton shuts down Donald Trump on Twit... Jun 14 Agents of Corruption 4
News Ossining Restructures Planning, Building Depart... Jun 5 Chris 1
News More Americans Engaging in Same-Sex Encounters Jun 4 North Mountain 19
News NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Inv... (Jul '14) May 31 333stenbrian 3
News We can't reward Hillary Clinton with the White ... May 31 ICE 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages