Review: AAA Liner & Cover Experts Cor...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Boston, MA

#22 Jul 12, 2013
I need the name of the Owner of this AAA LINER & Cover replacemnet Experts Cranford,NJ or the Braintree office in MA does anyone have it???

Blackwood, NJ

#23 Aug 20, 2013
Ellen Hillsdale NJ wrote:
Purchased a lifetime warranty for a wrinkle free liner. Paid $3899 for 15/30 above ground pool(I don't know what possessed me to trust these scam artist) Four years later, the pool looks horrible, all wrinkled and half of it leaked during the winter. Paul and Company refused to service and replace, ignoring the responsibility of the lifetime warranty. My next step is to take them to court.
I'm taking them to court, anyone for a class action suit??

Blackwood, NJ

#24 Aug 20, 2013
AAA liner horrible company. I'm taking them to court for fraudulent selling a lifetime warranty that they will not honor. Anyone up for a class action suit?

Whitehouse Station, NJ

#25 Sep 3, 2013
Rude- they never even showed up for our scheduled sales appointment and didn't even bother to call. Dan the sales rep was extremely rude. He was upset that my husband works long hours during the week and I work weekends. We are home together after 9pm during the week. So he never even bothered to meet me for our scheduled appointment and didn't even have the courtesy to call and cancel. Aggravation before even a contract signed. Run do not walk, Run away from this company immediately, do NOT even listen to their sales pitch!!!....So glad I found this site.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#26 Jan 21, 2014
Good company. They hooked me up on the price and came in and installed my liner with no issues. I would recommend them, they know what they are doing.

Washington, DC

#27 Apr 22, 2015
Installed a new liner last spring with AAA Liners. Wrinkles still there.......they said we will come back out .........NEVER HAPPENED. Everyone you speak with on the phone is sorry, what can we do....yet nothing ever changes, just gives you the run around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beyond Pumpkin: Westchester Bakeries Feature Va... Sun Elise In Greenville 1
Review: Klever's Auto Repair Nov 12 Boycott 10562 1
News Man Charged with DWI after Briarcliff Hit and Run Oct '15 BS Detector 2
News Acme Markets Bids For Eastchester A&P Oct '15 ChristineN 2
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Oct '15 Awesome_Steve_Monkey 9
News US: Clinton email storage safe not secure for s... Sep '15 Read More n See less 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages