The First Dog

There are 65 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 6, 2008, titled The First Dog. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As if the pre-inaugural to-do list wasn't daunting enough, Barack Obama must move quickly to fulfill a promise made to his most important constituency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ozlock

Chicago, IL

#73 Nov 7, 2008
The Bush's did a poor job with Barney, a poor job raising the twins, so what could you expect from runing the nation.
Eddie

United States

#74 Nov 7, 2008
My Vote would be for a Maltese. They have a single coat so do not trigger allergys, are Very Devoted...

And just Drop Dead Cute...
David

Scotch Plains, NJ

#75 Nov 8, 2008
Well, vote for the name and breeds and check out America's opnions at http://www.nameobamaspuppy.com .
Proletarian

Crest Hill, IL

#77 Nov 10, 2008
Have Triumph the Insult Comic Dog become the First Dog! He'll keep the White House in stitches for all four years.
barb

Dunedin, FL

#78 Nov 19, 2008
my golden doodle is the best dog i ever owned. smart no shed no alls and good with kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chappaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Oct 10 Roxanne 10
News Astorino, Latimer Set For First County Exec Rac... Oct 6 wmaffia 1
News Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of the medi... Sep 29 youll shoot your ... 13
News North Castle Leaders, Astorino Celebrate Armonk... Sep 21 Pattycake 1
Destinie Jupin Sep '17 giving free 2 goo... 2
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... Sep '17 Pope Benedictum 1
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. Sep '17 She makes me sick 5

Chappaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chappaqua Mortgages