Does anyone know anything about Darren Midkiff and his new wife?????

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#1 Nov 17, 2009
I need information of any kind about Darren Midkiff and his new wife Katie ?
hey

Whitman, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2009
idk much about him but i worked with her y if ya dont mind me askin?
whatever

Williamson, WV

#3 Nov 19, 2009
why is it any of your alls concern. They are happy and they havent done anyhting to you people so just back off

AOL

#4 Nov 19, 2009
Mostly just curious about why they were arrested up at the Logan court house back in September
me here

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2009
frankly it really aint none of your alls business why they got attrested they r good people darren is a good guy. and his new wife is a great girl i wish them luck in life if ya wondering darren and his brother red r like my brothers bet you wont say nothin to there face and not walk away without a fight

AOL

#6 Dec 4, 2009
Well frankly it is not my business. However, I am a student doing a paper on child abuse. So, in reality I know why they were arrested, because court documents are public information. I just thought it would be interesting addition to my paper to see how the community around the persons involved reacted to the situation. I probably should have made my question more specific, and said how does people feel about Darren Midkiff putting stitches in his new wifes 2 year old daughters eye.....
wow

Williamson, WV

#7 Dec 4, 2009
hahahaha, thats sum funny sh*t

AOL

#8 Dec 4, 2009
Lincoln Journal Online
09-F-191 The State of West Virginia DPS has charged Darren Ke. Midkiff with child abuse resulting in injury as of 7-11-9....

www.lincolnjournalinc.com/link.asp... ...- Similar
Courthouse Records 8/26/2009

Lincoln County
Felony cases:
09-F-191 The State of West Virginia DPS has charged Darren Ke. Midkiff with child abuse resulting in injury as of 7-11-9.
Look it up for yourself it is public info, it was also on the local news in WV. I really do not see anything funny about anything.
darrens ex

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2010
well to be honest i really know darren and i was with him for almost 4 years and really it is none of your business.. he didnt mean to hit that baby.. he is a good guys and he loves kids and his wife..and you shouldnt be blasting all your information about your paper && your damn report. they are way worsier people out there then darren.. TRUST.. so incase you want to go and run your mouth please tell me you know him and you know his story.. So in that case all you know about was Darren being charged with child abuse then you really dont know what you are talking about.. && your welcome for my input..
from the ellis family

Williamson, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2010
know they might not know what they are talkin about but i do darrens wifes name is katie midkiff [roberts} an she isnt nothin but a wh*r* an she an i both know that an she did marry darren after he laid her babies face open an its noit just her eye it was her lip to he supposedly hit her with a glass ashtray i seibn the pitchers it was bad but know for ever one else to know the welfare wasnt goin to take her kids till she married him after he beat the he** out of skylar but what kinda mom is she a crappy one i also know that they just gave her her kids back after anger man. classes an parenting classes . katie knows she sorry an she knows also shes got it cummin let me run in to her ur welcome for my input
lol

Williamson, WV

#11 Feb 19, 2010
hey b*t*h its me
please

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2010
well serioulsy darren isint a bad person..
obviously you dont know darren very good.
&& no i dont know katie.. ive seen her but, never actually made words..
but everyone makes mistakes, and mabey she isint ready to be a mom.. And mabey darren isint ready to be a dad.. but from what i see they are giving it all they got.. Raising a kid is a big responsibility.. But darren i wish you and katie both the best in life and if you are having problems i hope they work out for you.. Your a very good friend!
Bre=)
kellsie halstead

AOL

#13 Apr 9, 2010
well, obviously none of you guys know any of this. he DID hit skylar purposely.. i mean, come on. who wraps up a telephone in a bed sheet & "accidently" hits a baby with it. NO ONE.. he did it on purpose, and he did not just put 7 stitches in that baby's eye, her lip was busted horribly and she had scratches all over her face. that was not an accident, he beat that baby. katie is a poor excuse for a mother, she married darren not long after he did that to her own child.. and she wonders why she can't get custody of skylar, she doesn't deserve any of her babies! she is a wh*re who needs to grow up and then she might deserve her kids!
say it

Logan, WV

#14 Apr 10, 2010
kellsie halstead wrote:
well, obviously none of you guys know any of this. he DID hit skylar purposely.. i mean, come on. who wraps up a telephone in a bed sheet & "accidently" hits a baby with it. NO ONE.. he did it on purpose, and he did not just put 7 stitches in that baby's eye, her lip was busted horribly and she had scratches all over her face. that was not an accident, he beat that baby. katie is a poor excuse for a mother, she married darren not long after he did that to her own child.. and she wonders why she can't get custody of skylar, she doesn't deserve any of her babies! she is a wh*re who needs to grow up and then she might deserve her kids!
well, well kellsie looks like you know lots about this situation would you be wanting Darren yourself? is that why your so mad at Katie for getting married to him? I don't put it past Darren to fly off the handle and accidently hurt the kid, which he still needs to do jail time and lots of counseling over, but really kellsie get a life and get out from behind a keyboard! betcha wouldn't go to Darren or Katies face and say what you said on here!! P
from the ellis family

Belfry, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2010
katies a lying wh*re
seen it

Logan, WV

#16 Apr 18, 2010
It was no accident, I saw the child and nothing about it was an accident. She had bruises and cuts all over her face and stitches above her eye I cried when I saw her a so called "accident wouldnt have caused all of those injuries. That baby is better off without her mother. Not only did she marry the loser but she had a another baby with him, I just wish the other kids could be put into a safe home.I see them often and I would love to be locked in room with him so my co-workers and I can give him what he deserves.
kellsie halstead

Charleston, WV

#17 May 14, 2010
say it wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well kellsie looks like you know lots about this situation would you be wanting Darren yourself? is that why your so mad at Katie for getting married to him? I don't put it past Darren to fly off the handle and accidently hurt the kid, which he still needs to do jail time and lots of counseling over, but really kellsie get a life and get out from behind a keyboard! betcha wouldn't go to Darren or Katies face and say what you said on here!! P
well honey, at least i'll put my name beside what i say, unlike you. & skylar is my neice & im young, why would i want darren? and yeah, i have actually said that to katie's face, she's my brothers ex wife. and you dont need to be talking, you're the one who needs to put your name and stop hiding behind the computer :)
jaguar

Logan, WV

#18 May 14, 2010
kellsie halstead wrote:
just wanted to let you know Kellsie and everyone else who gets on here to "start" & "keep up" with the gossip about Darren & Katie that they are gettin Skylar back within the week, so there ya go**guess she has straightened up, because she is getting her baby back. Now if everyone would leave them alone and stay out of their lives they will be just fine. So mind your own business
allied

Delbarton, WV

#19 May 14, 2010
?????
gnjhvncgbhd

AOL

#20 May 15, 2010
jaguar wrote:
<quoted text>
just wanted to let you know Kellsie and everyone else who gets on here to "start" & "keep up" with the gossip about Darren & Katie that they are gettin Skylar back within the week, so there ya go**guess she has straightened up, because she is getting her baby back. Now if everyone would leave them alone and stay out of their lives they will be just fine. So mind your own business
looks like u care a whole lot about it to if u feel like u should leave ur opinion about it. stop bein a hyprocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Beat Fake Parents 33 min one guess 7
they ellen show 48 min lizzy 4
Harts creek women (Aug '13) 1 hr Watcher 13
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) 1 hr Watcher 176
Brittney n Chris 6 hr blowtorch 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 9 hr Princess Hey 18,260
News for Coach Allen Hatcher 10 hr Tonka 9
Chapmanville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web