1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
luci

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2012
she acts like her doodoo dont stink and shes just a worthless piece of doodoo
miss priss

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2012
She don't act like that your stupid, and I am sure jealous!
Amanda

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Our sons ball football together and she doesn't act like that. She is nice and down to earth. I think whoever wrote this might be mad at her
Obviously Jealous

Branchland, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Well, it sounds like someone was bitten by the jealousy bug. She totally doesn't act like that. I happen to know for a fact that she is a very nice person and will talk to anyone. I also happen to know that she is not worthless and means a lot to a lot of people including her little boy, so quit posting false things about people and having their name on this retarded thread and get a life or at least a hobby!
Ms Bitch

Lenore, WV

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Sebrinia is a good person she will help anybody if she can. She is a good mother to her son also Keith is lucky to have a woman like that
Boohoo

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
If Keith is so lucky then why would he sleep with other women (like Lisa Dingess) and give her pills for sex??? Sabrina needs to open her eyes and see what Keith is all about !!
Sunny

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Hello? That's old news Keith has screwed Lisa for the longest time! Hell who hasn't? Not me I don't want my stuff to fall off! I like using it! Not on no nasty thing like Lisa or Sabrina!! See Keith there's 1 more u added to the list of skank!!
Cpt hook

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2013
She's a dumb ass! Keiths not only screwing Lisa (hoe bag dingess) there's lots of others also!
Turkey

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Ms Bitch wrote:
Sebrinia is a good person she will help anybody if she can. She is a good mother to her son also Keith is lucky to have a woman like that
U do stuid u can't spell her name and it's right on this topic! U r a bitch a fat bitch with black teeth! I know who u are! U sucked it for me before! Don't get on here if u don't want your big ass talked about too! 2 faced cow!
Turkey

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Sorry u so stuid!!
Lou

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Lisas better then Sabrina
vito

Inez, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2013
I wanna play with sabrinas kitty!!!
Yuck

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Go ahead, Keith can Fu$k Lisa & u Fu$k her at the same time!
Ms Bitch

Delbarton, WV

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Why does it matter how I spell her name, I like Sabrina (is that better) and I think she is a good person and mother
you talk about the way people look, are you perfect
Stupid

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
No but I am not a dummy who shares my partner with a needle junkie like Lisa Dingess? Sick, nasty, AIDS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misrepresent facts in order to establish probab... 5 hr Jack_4ral 2
Vote for Rahall !! 5 hr Jack_4ral 36
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,079
First Football Game 7 hr Wondering 2
billy mahon (Aug '10) Fri Lisa Mahon Adkins 26
Does anyone know her? Fri big tee 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Fri Theo 12,381
•••
•••
Chapmanville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chapmanville Jobs

•••