Wreck on Route 10, in front of limest...

Wreck on Route 10, in front of limestone

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

Just wanted to know

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Just wanting to know who was in the wreck on route 10 in front on limestone around 8:30pm tonight. Black car and a red ford focus. Who was in it? Looked like it was a head on wreck, very sad....hoping everyone is ok
curious

Logan, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2011
Just wanted to know wrote:
Just wanting to know who was in the wreck on route 10 in front on limestone around 8:30pm tonight. Black car and a red ford focus. Who was in it? Looked like it was a head on wreck, very sad....hoping everyone is ok
there was a motorcycle accident there yesterday- i was just wandering if the man on the motorcycle was alright?? my heart goes out to him and the driver of the red cavalier-
jerry

Canton, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2011
im broke up bad but still alive thanks
curious

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 12, 2011
jerry wrote:
im broke up bad but still alive thanks
you are a blessed man!! im glad u r alright-
Hey

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2011
Everyone was fine in that wreak with the black and red car..i kno her personally and everyone was fine..that guy needs to learn how to drive tho and how to lay off the drugs lol
babygirl83

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2011
the guy driving the red focus is my cousin he is fine he knows how to drive and stay off drugs .. he broke his collar bone maybe the woman in the black car shouldn't be passing cars in a no passing zone and this whole thing could have been avoided

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr frd 4,144
Cremation Services 12 hr Hillbilly 4
Who was found at dead at Boy Scout camp 20 hr Karma 4
Pukes buying beer 20 hr Oh my 29
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 21 hr Princess Hey 13,865
Bob Belcher and ginos Tue Wvsucks 7
New Grade School Mon Big Paul 3

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance