Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2010
does any one know any thing about him
hmmmm

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2010
some one who nos wrote:
does any one know any thing about him
If u r "some one who nos" why r u asking?
HannahS

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
chris is cool as shiiii.
hey

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2010
how old is he. i know a chris bailey.
tigger

Oakvale, WV

#5 Nov 8, 2010
chris is awesome.
i now

Hurricane, WV

#6 Nov 16, 2010
i dont know how you think a kid that doesn't go to school have the time and drinks and does dope at the age of 14 is cool or awesome. His mom won't get out of bed to even know where he is for days!!!! She's a piece of shit!! But i know there can be a good kid deep down inside of him. If your friends with him please show him the right way, he's soo good a playin basketball, he could make something of himself if he just had someone telling him positive things.
Friend

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2010
i now wrote:
i dont know how you think a kid that doesn't go to school have the time and drinks and does dope at the age of 14 is cool or awesome. His mom won't get out of bed to even know where he is for days!!!! She's a piece of shit!! But i know there can be a good kid deep down inside of him. If your friends with him please show him the right way, he's soo good a playin basketball, he could make something of himself if he just had someone telling him positive things.
I think you got the wroug guy..His mom is not a piece of sh*t she is a good person..He is not 14teen he is about 20.....So you need to know what one you are talking about before you open that thing on your face....
Wantit agin

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 16, 2010
He played football all through-out school & they test them all the time.... so what if someone trys sh*t he didn't do any wroug. so shut up jealous....He is the man he can get the p*$$y he got me & that wasn't easy....It was the biggest that i had ever had but it was good....I would like to try that agin.....
Truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2010
You need to get the fact's straight about the one your talkin about thier is 2 chris bailey's 1 is about 20 and his brother is steve and the other is 14 and in the 8th grade....
hartscreekeergur l

Hansford, WV

#10 Nov 17, 2010
If you are talking about the Chris Bailey that is Steven Bailey's little brother then he is awesome. Loved him in school and so did about everyone.
tigger

Bluefield, WV

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>I think you got the wroug guy..His mom is not a piece of sh*t she is a good person..He is not 14teen he is about 20.....So you need to know what one you are talking about before you open that thing on your face....
nah dude he isnt no 20 he is 14...
yeah u know

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 17, 2010
chris bailey is 20 years old. he dates tory maynard.
tigger

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 17, 2010
yeah u know wrote:
chris bailey is 20 years old. he dates tory maynard.
no he is 14 i should no i go to school with him...he comes to my house every so often...
tigger

Bluefield, WV

#14 Nov 17, 2010
and this chris bailey is tha chris in 8th grade hes 14 years old...
PACK

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 18, 2010
tHERE ARE 2 OF THEM one is 20 and the other is 14. dont know much about the 20 year old but the 14 year old is a good hearted kid who has been put in a bad environment. its not cool to slander a 14 year old people so back off the kid.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 10

Clay, WV

#17 Dec 24, 2010
well lets see chris is awesome.I love him to death. And yea he does have a good family for your information... And if you dont no who he is then dont be on here talking sh!t about him...
dell

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2010
so which one we talkign about here?
nikita

Logan, WV

#19 Dec 26, 2010
i think chirs is the shizz..
i dont no much about his family and shizz cause im not a stalker but chris is cool..
love yeahh chris

Since: Dec 10

Clay, WV

#20 Dec 26, 2010
dell wrote:
so which one we talkign about here?
were talkin about tha 14 year old chris bailey.
yep

Barboursville, WV

#21 Dec 26, 2010
?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer Drinkers of Chapmanville 8 hr Dumb 23
Old Harts Lions Players 9 hr Not so good person 21
Crissy workman 13 hr Tom Clark 10
News Town of Chapmanville hires attorney for suit ag... 18 hr Willie Wackoff 3
Tigers Girls Varsity 20 hr elder statesmen 3
Wreck between Exxon station &chapmanville Fri ABC 2
Jessica Jeffrey Terry Jeffrey's wife (Jul '16) Fri Concrete 5

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance