First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yep

Hewett, WV

#61 Nov 11, 2011
Thats great. I wish my dad would have taken such an interest in the community.
donnie

Logan, WV

#62 Nov 11, 2011
I agree.
bill

Logan, WV

#63 Nov 11, 2011
He comes across as an honest/sincere man
pls

Ashley, MI

#64 Nov 12, 2011
Jon Casto wrote:
<quoted text>it's quite clear you know nothing about ANYTHING you piece of shit!!!!!
you need your mouth washed out w/soap. Did Frances not teach you any better. Oh let's go back your dad was also one of those dads who quit his jobs come football season to hold your hand and coach so you would have a starting position. You was not that good either, what happened w/playing for a college, you could not hang w/the big boys right. Dad couldn't hold your hand anymore is the rally reason. Positions should be earned not bought or given cause a dad is helping. You are a wanna be. You are a good young man in some ways but after you graduate it is time too let go of your parents hand and get into the real world.
pls

Ashley, MI

#65 Nov 12, 2011
CRHS FAN wrote:
<quoted text>It takes an entire team to play together as well as our tigers are doing, be proud of our team and our kids. Don't drag this team through this junk because you are jealous of someone who helps all the kids at that school, I bet you have not done anything to support the fans, school, players and the community the way he has.
Amen
ellen

Hackensack, NJ

#66 Nov 12, 2011
Who is Frances?
steve

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Nov 13, 2011
He will do well if he runs, as long as he stays away from people like Moss. Moss got Barry beat in the last election.
nadine

Hackensack, NJ

#68 Nov 13, 2011
If we elected him to the board, then they could fire their lawyer, Leslie Tyree because he could do the legal work.
dale

Long Island City, NY

#69 Nov 14, 2011
He is a good friend of mine and has always been honest with me.
van

Huntington, WV

#70 Dec 11, 2011
Is he really going to run for a board of education seat?
joann

Logan, WV

#71 Jan 8, 2012
Is he still going to run for a board of education seat? I hope he does, we need 3 more like him on the board.
totally

Hurricane, WV

#72 Jan 12, 2012
who cares? i heard he is a piss poor lawyer when it comes to helping someone in a case! not many like him..
terry

Logan, WV

#73 Jan 13, 2012
I hope he files- he could run for a seat, since the district that he lives in, could elect a board member.
marty

Logan, WV

#74 Jan 13, 2012
Maybe he will file next week, I sure hope so!
chapmanville

Hurricane, WV

#75 Jan 13, 2012
he tries to flash his t shirts around an get a office in cville for politics? dont think he would help anybody outside his own click?!!
toni

Logan, WV

#76 Jan 13, 2012
Who is in his click?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart Secret shopper's. 36 min Mark 1
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 2 hr Mutant-cucumber 4,061
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Mutant-cucumber 13,606
Trish Adkins Dec 5 Duh 2
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Dec 3 Princess Hey 14,858
below thornhill chevrolet Dec 3 wonders 1
Kimberly Dawn Browning Dec 1 LostNBrokenHearted 1

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance