Next Last
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2011
what do you think about Ben White
CRHSfan

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2011
I like him! He is a good man, why do this?
My Opinion

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2011
I think he's an awesome Guy, who does so much for our Children and sports programs and personally I think he would help anyone in need if you ask him..So don't use this site to try and bash him,if you can't say something good about someome keep your thoughts to yourself and be the better person!!
chapmanville

Glen Rogers, WV

#4 Oct 10, 2011
Not to good of a person, if you really know him
kat lover

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 10, 2011
If he is that good- he should run for board of education. Phyllis and Mosses's seats will be up for election, in 2012
puke face

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Is what he is. Let's all buy our sons a starting position on the football team so we can be popular.
glenda

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 11, 2011
He has done that? How much did it cost him?
unbiased

Fairmont, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2011
puke face wrote:
Is what he is. Let's all buy our sons a starting position on the football team so we can be popular.
worst QB in cville history
tiger fan

Proctorville, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2011
unbiased wrote:
<quoted text>
worst QB in cville history
please remember this is a kid your talking about....
Boone Boy

Liberty, WV

#10 Oct 12, 2011
I wish he was on our team
steve

Logan, WV

#11 Oct 12, 2011
CRHS is having a great year, which I don't think they could have with a poor quarterback. I don't know Ben or his son, just stating facts.
puke face

Port Matilda, PA

#12 Oct 12, 2011
steve wrote:
CRHS is having a great year, which I don't think they could have with a poor quarterback. I don't know Ben or his son, just stating facts.
well when you have a veteran offensive line and a heck of a backfield its easy to do in high school football. The qb definitely should not be the starting qb.
unbiased

Fairmont, WV

#13 Oct 12, 2011
well when your running back probably has a better completion percentage and less fumbles than your starting quarterback, tells ya something.
Jon Casto

Barboursville, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2011
puke face wrote:
<quoted text>well when you have a veteran offensive line and a heck of a backfield its easy to do in high school football. The qb definitely should not be the starting qb.
it's quite clear you know nothing about ANYTHING you piece of shit!!!!!
Boone Boy

Barboursville, WV

#15 Oct 15, 2011
puke face wrote:
DumbAss, leave the kid out of it, and talk to Ben in person. Bet you $50 you wont. You sound like a jealous pansy!
Player

Barboursville, WV

#16 Oct 15, 2011
puke face wrote:
<quoted text>well when you have a veteran offensive line and a heck of a backfield its easy to do in high school football. The qb definitely should not be the starting qb.
actually, the two running back tandem is really the poorest the tigers have had in a long time.
CRHS FAN

Barboursville, WV

#17 Oct 15, 2011
Player wrote:
<quoted text>actually, the two running back tandem is really the poorest the tigers have had in a long time.
He has brought the tigers some terrific backs in Robinson, Botsch and Alexander. His son really should have been the QB last year, the tigers would have gone deeper in the playoffs with Robinson, Botsch and White in the backfield. Wow that would have been great!
CRHS FAN

Barboursville, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2011
puke face wrote:
It takes an entire team to play together as well as our tigers are doing, be proud of our team and our kids. Don't drag this team through this junk because you are jealous of someone who helps all the kids at that school, I bet you have not done anything to support the fans, school, players and the community the way he has.
cville

Farmington, MI

#19 Oct 16, 2011
If we had to depend on a passing game we would be terrible. Got a great defense and pretty good run game when they don't run the same plays over and over but the passing game just ain't there.
CRHS FAN

New York, NY

#20 Oct 16, 2011
cville wrote:
If we had to depend on a passing game we would be terrible. Got a great defense and pretty good run game when they don't run the same plays over and over but the passing game just ain't there.
how quick we forget, I seem to remember a 69 yd TD pass late in the Scott game that surely helped win that game while the running game was stalled. It does take good players at all aspects of the game; Team First!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 27 min Princess Hey 13,346
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 28 min Princess Hey 4,013
One Word Game (Feb '10) 32 min Princess Hey 12,500
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Meherewv 1,338
Dairy Delight Footlong Hotdogs 15 hr Rupaul 2
Loose Pigs 16 hr superTrooper 10
Did panda garden close 21 hr Just wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapmanville Mortgages