Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Hello there I personaly am not in any drug court program but I hear things through the grape vine. I have been hearing lately that the man who heads up the Logan Co. drug court program has been taking sexual favors to keep certain clients or of jail or to not metion the positive result of a drug test. In one case a female who name I will not mention, failed a number of drug test and had been disreguarding the 10 p.m. curfew that all clients are required to follow while fratinizeing with other drug court clients. Which is a major violation. In another Case He lets one of his clients stay out past curfew putting the client on how confinement when she had only been of of it for 2 days. Then when the client gets caught fratinizeing with other clients again she gets rewarded with a motel room.... Sounds fishy hu?? Can we stand and let this man ruin or drug court program??????? Last time I checked it was not legal for a probation officer to recieve favors in exchange for there freedom.. What do you think.
Drug Court Supporter

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

First of all I want to say that Dan Bishop is an OUTSTANDING probation officer, who would NEVER EVER do anything like that...If u even had a brain in ur head then u would know that...obviously u THINK u know the man, but obviously u dont!!!! U must be mad at whoever the girl is ur talkin about and want to start making up LIES and run ur mouth and act like a 12yr old!!! Dan and the drug court program has saved my life!!! Without the help of them I would prob. be dead!!! Maybe u shouldnt be such a lil BITCH and hide behind this computer and make up lise about a great man!!!! I bet u wouldnt say that to his face!!! U need to stop making up lies about people and go check urself in a mental hospital cause ur dumbass has lost ur mind to even say something like that!!
Seriously

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Okay "Tiger2000" aka Josh Farley- you are pathetic. Do you really feel the need to resort to making up lies about Dan Bishop? What is the point? Do you realize that what you're doing is called SLANDER? All you're doing is making yourself look more pathetic, and childish even. Quit talking about things u know nothing about, and quit making things up about Dan that are blatantly false. Seriously Josh- give it up.
Seriously

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Drug Court Supporter wrote:
First of all I want to say that Dan Bishop is an OUTSTANDING probation officer, who would NEVER EVER do anything like that...If u even had a brain in ur head then u would know that...obviously u THINK u know the man, but obviously u dont!!!! U must be mad at whoever the girl is ur talkin about and want to start making up LIES and run ur mouth and act like a 12yr old!!! Dan and the drug court program has saved my life!!! Without the help of them I would prob. be dead!!! Maybe u shouldnt be such a lil BITCH and hide behind this computer and make up lise about a great man!!!! I bet u wouldnt say that to his face!!! U need to stop making up lies about people and go check urself in a mental hospital cause ur dumbass has lost ur mind to even say something like that!!
Couldnt agree more!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

wrong guys my name is brent runyon and yeah i agree the drug court program is a good thing when its ran right. and Dan doesent do it justice.

Since: Feb 12

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

what the crap, if your talking about Brandi dude thats bull crap she still is the mother of my kid and i will never turn my back on her. just because we are not together dont mean i dont care for her. So you better drop your story dude it just not right to talk about people if your gonna hide you name. As for Seriously make sure you got the right person before you go throwing my name out there. And pathetic whys that because tried my butt off to keep brandi clean and out of jail, yeah thats pathetic ok.

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Tiger2000 i graduated in 2000 my self and as i recall the last thing i heard from you is that you werent doing to good for your self. Grow up buddy.

As for the rest of you all I am just tring to move on and get my life back after the year ive had i dont think anybody deserves it more. So let me be because Im not bothering anybody and Im not wanting trouble with anyone so please leave me out of your conversations. I have my own problems and im just tring to keep my head above water, and Dan Bishop is not my problem i dont know the man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

gee Josh I thought you would like this since its your girl that got you in the mess your in, and yeah I have told my name so keep on being a bitch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

gee Josh i thought you would like this post since it was your girl that got you in the mess you in, and I did say my name. quit being a bitch

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Listen what happens between me and brandi is our buisness so stay out of it. Grow up Brent.
yup

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

sooo glad someone else out there agrees with me. bitches be failing drug tests every week and get in NO trouble for it. but a guy does one single thing he's not supposed to do in the program and goes straight to jail. sounds & smells a bit fishy to me.
& Brandi is a slut anyways.
BS Talks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Josh, its pretty messed up that you would write this sorry ass crap on here, and then be as shitty as to try to blame the posts on brent runyon..... thats once again PATHETIC...and i also hope u know how incredibly STUPID this makes u look. I have nothing but PITY for you.

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

lol im glad someone does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chapmanville Forum right now

Search the Chapmanville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 min Jennifer Renee 12,276
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 min Jennifer Renee 11,043
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min West Virginia Landowner 51,711
Phillip Toppings 5 hr Lady Smile 3
nina ferell 7 hr no1one 3
Leann West 9 hr Vince an stacy Collins 9
Stacy Mann (Nov '12) 9 hr Vince an stacy Collins 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chapmanville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••