Missing pets- Reward
Family

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Mar 7, 2012
We have recently had our two pets stollen. One is a Chocolate Lab the other is a German Shephard, we live in Chapmanville and if you have any information that could help us find our beloved pets please post something so we can contact each other. Please help us find our dogs, it would make our kids beyond happy to have there pets back! Thank you so much!!
Just me

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
I have seen a Chocolate Lab and a Shepard/Husky mix on Vickers Branch of Track Fork about a month ago...they were here after a dog in heat...I don't know where they are now though...You might want to call the dog pound and see if they have them.
Family

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Mar 7, 2012
They were just stolen today. But thank you for trying to help it means a lot!
Just me

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I hope you find them I know what its like to have one missing...I lost a Siberian Husky about 20 yrs ago and I still think of him often, he was such a good dog....if I should happen to see them I'll let ya know.
Family

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Thank you! I have three daughters who are each devastated!
MPatt

Rock Hill, SC

#6 Mar 7, 2012
I'm so sorry this happened to your family. We had two pets stolen from us in Pecks Mill years ago. I guess some things never change. A man stopped and asked my dad if we wanted to sell our collie and he said no. When we came back from vacation it was GONE.

Please post on here if you find them.

Hope they are returned SOON.
curious

Elkview, WV

#7 Mar 10, 2012
MPatt wrote:
I'm so sorry this happened to your family. We had two pets stolen from us in Pecks Mill years ago. I guess some things never change. A man stopped and asked my dad if we wanted to sell our collie and he said no. When we came back from vacation it was GONE.
Please post on here if you find them.
Hope they are returned SOON.
Was this collie extremely smart? Could it communicate with others, as if it were human? When I was a little girl, a dog came to our house in the pecks mill area. Within a week, the owner came and picked it up, but during that week, I saw that dog do some amazing things. To this day, I'll never forget it, and I was only around it for a week. I just wonder if we're talking about the same collie. This one could open up a gate with its nose and everything.
MPatt

Rock Hill, SC

#8 Mar 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Was this collie extremely smart? Could it communicate with others, as if it were human? When I was a little girl, a dog came to our house in the pecks mill area. Within a week, the owner came and picked it up, but during that week, I saw that dog do some amazing things. To this day, I'll never forget it, and I was only around it for a week. I just wonder if we're talking about the same collie. This one could open up a gate with its nose and everything.
I don't think it was the same dog. Prince was a huge dog and so nice. We never got him back so it must not be the same dog. Some man came around asking if he could buy him and my parents said NO. We went on vacation a week or so later and he was never seen again.
curious

Elkview, WV

#9 Mar 11, 2012
MPatt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was the same dog. Prince was a huge dog and so nice. We never got him back so it must not be the same dog. Some man came around asking if he could buy him and my parents said NO. We went on vacation a week or so later and he was never seen again.
What year was this? I was really young when this dog came here. Ya never know, it could be the same one. lol
MPatt

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Mar 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>What year was this? I was really young when this dog came here. Ya never know, it could be the same one. lol
It was around 1976-79 I would say. We lived right across from Forest Lawn.
Curious

Elkview, WV

#11 Mar 12, 2012
MPatt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was around 1976-79 I would say. We lived right across from Forest Lawn.
This was in the late 80's, so you're right, it was a different dog. Collies are very smart though, and it's a shame you got yours taken away from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbor Serious Trash Problem 1 hr Resident 4
Keith Hatfield 10 hr Sabrina 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 14,755
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 13,484
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri mzrevenge 1,385
jeff dingess and wife (Jun '10) Thu ALC 8
Stevie Richards Wed Crawleycreature 4

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance