Travel trailer parked at CRHS??

Travel trailer parked at CRHS??

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Renter

Alkol, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2012
So who's the political pal getting free trailer storage? That thing has been there a while, and I've seen obvious after hours activity that tells me its def not the schools property and needs to be moved before the kids using it get in real trouble!!
mine

Novi, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2012
I think its ben whites...
front row seat

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 21, 2012
maybe greg's
Hmm

Hamlin, WV

#4 Sep 21, 2012
It belongs to Ben White.. Maybe he left it parked there so his wife wouldn't catch him with his secret lovers!
tyty

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Sep 21, 2012
We drove past it and the door was open and
it looked like stuff was just stored in it,
nobody staying in there.
idiotts

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 21, 2012
You people are just stupid
dont understand

Seth, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2012
no one else gets to do this? why is him and his cheerleading squad allowed he is a BAD INFLUENCE ON CHAPMANVILLE running around with teenagers!(girls) never guys? not B O E material!!! he is not the only person with a camper in c-ville..
Rocky

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2012
One phone call to Wilma Zigmond from the CRHS Principal requesting that the trailor to be moved then I am sure it would be moved. If the trailor continues to sit there then a few Chapmanville parents needs to go to the Boards Office to complain about it. I doubt Wilma goes on Topix to read current events like Why does Ben White have his trailor parked on school property.
Chuck Norris

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2012
dont understand wrote:
no one else gets to do this? why is him and his cheerleading squad allowed he is a BAD INFLUENCE ON CHAPMANVILLE running around with teenagers!(girls) never guys? not B O E material!!! he is not the only person with a camper in c-ville..
What teenage girls dose he run around; I see him on a regular basis with that black kid, Raymond Moore and the weird red head kid and his son; see the at the golf course a lot. Wo are the girls and where do they go
Chuck Norris

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 23, 2012
dont understand wrote:
no one else gets to do this? why is him and his cheerleading squad allowed he is a BAD INFLUENCE ON CHAPMANVILLE running around with teenagers!(girls) never guys? not B O E material!!! he is not the only person with a camper in c-ville..
Plus he seems to do things to help a lot of kids here in our town; you really should stop by his office and to talk to him; we need more people like hai and a lot less people like you. Do us all a favor and call him at 1-800 BF WHITE. Go over you concerns with him that is how someone who is seriously disturbed would handle it; you my friend appear to be just a $hit stirrer
disagree

Seth, WV

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Chuck Norris wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus he seems to do things to help a lot of kids here in our town; you really should stop by his office and to talk to him; we need more people like hai and a lot less people like you. Do us all a favor and call him at 1-800 BF WHITE. Go over you concerns with him that is how someone who is seriously disturbed would handle it; you my friend appear to be just a $hit stirrer
no he is for haveing a cheerleading squad and parking the camper there he is not any one special? just a show off.. he is constantly stirring shit with his little tiddy boppers following him,, he pays them to do so. that is what hurt him in election he was not smart enough see what he was doing,,, decent people looked down at him for his actions, ruinned his rep....not that it was good in the start anyway?
blah

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Have any of you ever been to one of the home football games? He has food for the players & anyone else who wants to join him after the game. I think the kids enjoy it.
tommy

Ardsley, NY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
blah wrote:
Have any of you ever been to one of the home football games? He has food for the players & anyone else who wants to join him after the game. I think the kids enjoy it.
So true; I have never seen anyone in this town do that for kids; I sure haven't

You're right he has food for all of the players, band and cheerleaders.

If we had more people like Ben doing things for the community it would be a much better place, but all you people want to do is complain.

I sincerely wish you people would do more and talk less, gezzz
bad- dude

Chapmanville, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2012
i was down there at practice the other day and went behind the bleacher's . when i left and got close to the road i could not see traffic comming toward crawley creek. it is really sitting in a dangerous place. you can't see until you are out in the road. almost got hit by a car trying to get out of there
yes

Seth, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2012
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
So true; I have never seen anyone in this town do that for kids; I sure haven't
You're right he has food for all of the players, band and cheerleaders.
If we had more people like Ben doing things for the community it would be a much better place, but all you people want to do is complain.
I sincerely wish you people would do more and talk less, gezzz
i agree he is good to the players and cheer squad and that does get costly.. just wondering what he is wanting in return?
Chuck Norris

Ardsley, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>i agree he is good to the players and cheer squad and that does get costly.. just wondering what he is wanting in return?
I really don't think he wants anything. He lets two kids live with him and provides for them like his own. I could not do that. It appears to me that he simply wants this community to be better. We all could learn from that.

Like I said I could not do those things, I have tough time taking care of my own problems and family, just hot layoff notice from my job 2 weeks ago and trying to get unemployment just to take care of my lid. I wish more people would do those things. Just because u don't like someone u should not harass them for giving back or giving to the community.

I for one appreciate you Mr. White and I planing meeting you at the next game I'd you are still having your food there again thank you
The Chapmanville Tiger

Logan, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Why don't you just go ahead and move your trailor Big Ben because it is truly becoming a eye sore. I really don't believe Chapmanville High School would let me or one of my neighbors move their trailor onto the school property for any reason. Just move the trailor!
Big Ben

Reedy, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2012
The Chapmanville Tiger wrote:
Why don't you just go ahead and move your trailor Big Ben because it is truly becoming a eye sore. I really don't believe Chapmanville High School would let me or one of my neighbors move their trailor onto the school property for any reason. Just move the trailor!
That's because your a douche bag, Tiger
omg

Seth, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Chuck Norris wrote:
<quoted text>
What teenage girls dose he run around; I see him on a regular basis with that black kid, Raymond Moore and the weird red head kid and his son; see the at the golf course a lot. Wo are the girls and where do they go
chuck you need to do your homework --- when was he not? my god he always had little tidy boppers around all election time and after setting in his booth he paid them i guess to attract men? did not understand why he was getting the wrong people attention if he wanted in BOE office... made himself look stupid and those girls all talked about him... and still do... what was his point? standing in a booth with little teenagers? all girls? did not look good at all..
TigerLilly

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2012
I agree, it does need to be moved! I cannot see when I am trying to get out of the gate back onto the road. It is parked in a bad spot! I cannot believe our community has not complained to have it moved. It is not a trailer park! What everyone needs to do is come game night,pull your motor homes in and park them!! Obviously nothing could be done! Please move the camper, so we can see traffic on the road before we pull out to oncoming traffic and get killed and you get the pants sued off you along with the BOE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trish Farley (Dec '09) 1 hr Run man run 13
What goes around comes around....I got ya numbe... 1 hr Pinner 2
Misty 2 hr Maybe 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Wendy's friggin sucks 9 hr HardeesRules 7
Lesbians from The Creek Mon Prayer Warrior 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 14,806

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapmanville Mortgages