Looking

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I am in need of a place to rent. Preferably clean and in a decent neighborhood for my husband, me and our 6 month old. We have 1 outside cat and would love to keep him. We are a clean, quiet, Christian family.
It can be anywhere from Logan to Danville areas.
Looking

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Apr 16, 2012
We're currently paying $600/month for a 2 BR trailer. We really need something under $600.
rentals

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Looking wrote:
I am in need of a place to rent. Preferably clean and in a decent neighborhood for my husband, me and our 6 month old. We have 1 outside cat and would love to keep him. We are a clean, quiet, Christian family.
It can be anywhere from Logan to Danville areas.
I have a 3 bedroom house for rent. The rent is $500 per month. It has a large fenced yard. If interested, please give me a phone number or email and I will give you more information. I also have a 2 bedroom house for $450.00.
Interested

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2012
I might be interested in your 2 bedroom. If you can email me at ryanlexismom99@yahoo.com with all info like location, if there is a deposit or any other info I might need it would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Very interested

Williamson, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2012
I'm interested in both. My fiancÚ and I are looking to get our own place as soon as we find something, email me at rachreigh8@yahoo.com
Idk

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2012
If you have places for rent, please post them on the logan tradensell page on facebook or the chapmanville area trade page thanks
interested2

Branchland, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2012
rentals wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 3 bedroom house for rent. The rent is $500 per month. It has a large fenced yard. If interested, please give me a phone number or email and I will give you more information. I also have a 2 bedroom house for $450.00.
Where are these houses? We have 3 children and no pets. Been searching for a new place for awhile. Please email me with more info. Dora.kael@yahoo.com
hensley

Inez, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
do u still have ur places for rent? if so email me @ mountianeersfan@yahoo.com im very interested
interested

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2012
i am interested in these places as well my email is riley_and_skylers_mommy@yahoo. com if you dont care can you get back to me about the places
1 post removed
Interested3

Madison, WV

#11 Aug 6, 2012
I am interested in the 2 bedroom. My fiance' and I need a place of our own. Reasonably priced. If you or anyone know of anywhere, please e-mail me at sbuckner2010@yahoo.com

Thanks.
2 posts removed
kiarra

Inez, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2012
my sister, fiance' and 4 month old son were living in a bad inviroment and r now staying with me they r homeless other than that they r great people and r in desperate need please let me no if u have anything available..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who sleeps naked? am I the only one! 20 min Boink 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,640
Chapmanville cook 12 hr Taxpayer 4
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 11,255
Scandal 15 hr time 4
Thornhill ford 16 hr mickey 4
Someone Got Caught I heard 18 hr Need help 26
Chapmanville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web