Amanda Farley & Tashia Bryant

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ur_just_jealous

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2010
tashia bryant is a terrible mother she doesnt take care of her kids they need took from her she is a peice of shit and so is amanda Farley i think shes worse
the man

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2010
wonder how Amandas mom feels knowing that baby belongs to Scooter? ooopps betcha didnt know that
here to say

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2010
u are retarted they baby is joshua bells and tashia is a good mother and her children are taken from her because she is good to them unlike amanda butcher that did get her children taken from her she doesnt now either one of these girls so she has no f****** clue what she is talking about she is a liar
Barbie Girl

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2010
does tashia bryant live on north fork??
here to say

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2010
Barbie Girl wrote:
does tashia bryant live on north fork??
yes she lives at north fork
3 posts removed
Barbie Girl

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2010
that girl needs help big time.
here to say

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Barbie Girl wrote:
that girl needs help big time.
why is that?
Barbie Girl

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 30, 2010
u know y u need help tashia!! dont play dumb ohh, im so sorry ur not playing. u need to raise ur kids and dont worry what other ppl do. i bet amanda butchers kids r better mannered than urs.
here to say

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2010
Barbie Girl wrote:
u know y u need help tashia!! dont play dumb ohh, im so sorry ur not playing. u need to raise ur kids and dont worry what other ppl do. i bet amanda butchers kids r better mannered than urs.
hell no there not her kids are raised just fine and u dont know her and she is there every day with her kids when she is not working and when she does go some were most likly her kids are with her
Barbie Girl

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jan 30, 2010
yes i do know her shes claude ellis daughter, and her kids r never w/ her when she in that maroon ford car. so sweety i know more than what u think. she lives in a double-wide trailer where dirt world used to be. and u amanda farley u used to live a caudill road.. so huh put that in ur pipe and smoke it...
here to say

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Barbie Girl wrote:
yes i do know her shes claude ellis daughter, and her kids r never w/ her when she in that maroon ford car. so sweety i know more than what u think. she lives in a double-wide trailer where dirt world used to be. and u amanda farley u used to live a caudill road.. so huh put that in ur pipe and smoke it...
shes never in a car shes always in her white truck and just because u know were she lives doesnnt mean u know any thing about her.....when shes not with her kids her husband is
Kiddo

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jan 31, 2010
thats not her truck its kenny bryants.
here to say

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2010
Kiddo wrote:
thats not her truck its kenny bryants.
yea thats her husband and it is just as much hers as his she drives it more than he does
kiddo

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jan 31, 2010
yeah but she dont pay 4 it so its his..
here to say

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2010
kiddo wrote:
yeah but she dont pay 4 it so its his..
he dont work any more he quit his job and she works now and yes she does pay for it she just paid for a new sticker on it too
nosey rosey

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jan 31, 2010
here to say wrote:
<quoted text>he dont work any more he quit his job and she works now and yes she does pay for it she just paid for a new sticker on it too
u r so childish, and u need 2 take urself back to school. miss run on sentence.
here to say

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2010
nosey rosey wrote:
<quoted text>
u r so childish, and u need 2 take urself back to school. miss run on sentence.
ur just mad cause im right and shows u know not as much about her as u say
nosey rosey

Ashburn, VA

#21 Feb 1, 2010
here to say wrote:
<quoted text>ur just mad cause im right and shows u know not as much about her as u say
amanda get a life, i know alot, i dont think that u wanna piss me off. i will let it all out.
here to say

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2010
nosey rosey wrote:
<quoted text>
amanda get a life, i know alot, i dont think that u wanna piss me off. i will let it all out.
go ahead get pissed ur the one saying stuff about ppl that aint true im just correcting u ......
HELLO

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2010
well let me tell ya all something! you don't know shit about Tashia Bryant! She's a damn good mother and always puts her kids first I know her better than anyone on here she loves her kids! She's come a long way and to be 19 and two kids, going to shcool and a job...well! and that truck may be Kenny's but HELLO!! they are married which makes it hers as well! just because you know where she lives doesn't mean anything and correction for some stupid ass his name is Conn not Claude! you guys seriously need to get a life!...as far as Amanda goes I don't know her that well, so I can't really say anything one way or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any information on Aaron Maynard is appreciated :) 8 min Translation please 3
Congratulations to the CRHS Boys Basketball Team 51 min Old Cat 4
kendra Conley (Feb '16) Thu Laura 2
Logan County Teacher in Trouble (May '15) Jan 18 TigerGrad 8
Chapmanville Jan 18 explain to me 2
Dairy Delight Building Jan 18 explain to me 10
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Jan 17 Princess Hey 13,708

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance