What kind of guy is this Dan Whitt does any body know him. Where is he now.

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2012
dede

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

he is still in chapmanville he is a good guy as far as i know.i never did hear nothing bad about him. heard his wife died a few years back. but i think he moved on. but dont blame him every one needs some one. just a good guy is all i have to say. if you dont know him you should get to meet him he is a case. allways the same and will help any one who needs it. he is a true friend of mine and allways will be. if you dont know him get to know him.
Fred

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

dede wrote:
he is still in chapmanville he is a good guy as far as i know.i never did hear nothing bad about him. heard his wife died a few years back. but i think he moved on. but dont blame him every one needs some one. just a good guy is all i have to say. if you dont know him you should get to meet him he is a case. allways the same and will help any one who needs it. he is a true friend of mine and allways will be. if you dont know him get to know him.
yes great guy he will go out of his way to help you. such a great person.
Need2know

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

May i ask why u want to know anything about him????
Blessed

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

He is married to a great person she has never been married before him & she stayed a good girl if u know what i mean, ontil she got with Dan...U just don't see woman like that anymore...Dan got lucky for the 2nd time in life but he deserve's a good woman because he is a very good person.....So god knew she would be the one for him & who he needed at the time to make him want to love again & live....He went through a very hard time when he lost his beautiful wife...So that is why i say god blessed him for the 2nd time.....He got the joy to love too beautiful angel's.....Some don't get to fall in love not once in there life time,they may say they are,but they are just settle so they don't got to be along
Red

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Need2know wrote:
May i ask why u want to know anything about him????
just wanted to know have not seen him in forever. He has been a good friend of mine.we went all thru shcool together.I would like to see him. Where he live at know.Does any one know.
jimmy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

he is a good guy. i have known him all my life.
psi

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

he sure is a good guy.
Family

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

He live's at cerry tree on crawley.....I don't think anyone around c-ville or logan, would have anything bad to say about Dan...very good (onus) guy.....He would do anything for anyone that is in need.I think alot of him,so glad he is in my family...
wanderer

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

What is a onus guy?
his friend

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Family wrote:
He live's at cerry tree on crawley.....I don't think anyone around c-ville or logan, would have anything bad to say about Dan...very good (onus) guy.....He would do anything for anyone that is in need.I think alot of him,so glad he is in my family...
ya he is a good guy.
Regina

Una, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Dan is a great guy and would do anything for you if he could.....................
funny

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Regina wrote:
Dan is a great guy and would do anything for you if he could..........
ya he thinks he is going to run for office. what a lauph.
no way

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

funny wrote:
<quoted text>ya he thinks he is going to run for office. what a lauph.
thats funny and he is crazy. never win shit.
hey

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

just reading this I have known Dan over 20
years he is a good person and I am glad he found a good woman he has been very blessed. I dont know her but I have only heard nothing but good about her and if I ever meet her I thank her for giving Dan love and care because he deserved it! And Dan says she is a real woman a genuine.. He loved Debbie with all of his heart, so I wish them the best! and yes dan has and will go out of his way to help someone in need~!! that is very true~!!
hey

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Red wrote:
<quoted text>just wanted to know have not seen him in forever. He has been a good friend of mine.we went all thru shcool together.I would like to see him. Where he live at know.Does any one know.
just wondering you said RED and I know a girl i went to school with we all called RED--- not sure if you are her but her real name was Lori just wondering if this is Lori because she moved away years ago she used to live on crawley and she was a funny and crazy gal--- let me know if this is lori would be around 42- 44 years old..,.
hey

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Regina wrote:
Dan is a great guy and would do anything for you if he could..........
I agree....
bill

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....
good friend to have the best. he is a fine guy. stays to himself.
cville

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

wanderer wrote:
What is a onus guy?
ya what is it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chapmanville Discussions

Search the Chapmanville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 53,899
Now hiring experince cooks 5 hr fffffff 3
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 6 hr Weepy 18,233
Lightening Contractors (Nov '12) 9 hr Truth 8
At it again (Nov '13) 9 hr Truth 2
One Word Game (Feb '10) 16 hr DarIing Roxie 11,853
david and patricia sperry. (Aug '12) Sat Big Red 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chapmanville Jobs

•••