Sad

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2013
A good buddy of mine died today in Logan on his way to work.. Carl Adkins 29 was a great person I played football with him in high school and also know his brother...my prayers go out to Kyle and his family..r.I.p.
Sad 2

Lizemores, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Sad wrote:
A good buddy of mine died today in Logan on his way to work.. Carl Adkins 29 was a great person I played football with him in high school and also know his brother...my prayers go out to Kyle and his family..r.I.p.
Life taken way too soon. He was a good person. Prayers.
sad

Logan, WV

#3 Mar 7, 2013
love you man
Sorry for your loss

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
I didn't know him and I'm terribly sorry for your loss.:(
Not wanting to be distasteful or anything but his dog, Fathead, did he adopt it from the pound?
Friend

Seth, WV

#5 Mar 18, 2013
That's truly horrible to hear
Amanda

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Carl is my cousin and one of the best guys I know.he would give his shirt off his back if you needed it and anyone that crossed paths with him never had a bad word to say about him only positive.we love you Carl Allen and miss you everyday more and more.Till we meet again..<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr THE COMIC 1,268
One Word Game (Feb '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 12,410
Young boy from CMS. 17 hr Hdhsyb898 13
New Piggly Wiggly meat 23 hr Gross 1
Piggly Wiggly is here! 23 hr SPS 12
Josh Justice of compliance monitoring Wed Wondering 3
Soccer Coach CRHS Wed curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapmanville Mortgages