syrause

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

i neeed to know where some suboxone clinics are in our area. what are the pricess and how do they work.
3 posts removed
angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

suboxone is for people that r trying to get off of drugs FYI...Educate yourself before you make stupid comments...
some ppl are just rude

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

ppl always want to run their mouths about druggies but in all its probably their family that everyone is getting them from or their families are the true druggies the suboxone is to get ppl off drugs and they do help but just about all the clinics are full due to so many that don't need them going and getting them just to sell them and make some money because they are to worthless to get a job i have been looking for one to go to for months now and everyone i have contacted is full and no longer accepting new patients. but as for you just say no you all can get on here and tell ppl where to go and all but unless you've been there don't run your mouth some ppl don't want to get hooked on drugs but sometimes it just happens most of the time its the doctors that get ppl this way.
educated

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

angie wrote:
suboxone is for people that r trying to get off of drugs FYI...Educate yourself before you make stupid comments...
People around here abuse suboxone, they don't use it for its intended purpose
For your imformation

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

I Have been on suboxone for a little over a year now. It has truely changed my life for the better. I would recommend anyone trying to get off drugs to switch to it. It also took me about three months to find a doctor. Get on the internet and google Suboxone and you can get a list of all the Dr.s around here. And these people that are trash talking it really does need to get educated about it before running there mouths. Yea some people probably are abusing it or selling it but there are some people that actually do the program right. It honestly has saved my life. Hang in there you will find a dr.
Im clean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

I was diagnosed with cancer 4 yrs ago inwhich I'm in full remission and the doctors started given me pain pills in which I got hooked, after I was finished with chemo and the pain went away I tried to get off the pain pills in turn made me fill worse from withdraw, I was put on suboxone for 8 months went through cancleing and I feel great now. The people who abuse it are not wanting off the drugs but can't find a doctor so the are mistreating whats around, you can't blame the suboxone you blame the person for not wanting to turn their livea around.
skittles

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

angie wrote:
well that is suboxone talking..lol drug head FYI all suboxone is for is people that has got kicked out of every pain clinic in the tristate area and dont get enough welfare to buy them off the street so they use tax payers money (medicade) to support there habbit it is the same as methadone! we have to pay for our drugs bitch you should to..LMAO
to the rude ppl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

hey skittles first off you need to learn how to spell habit and medicaid and not everyone has lost their pain doctor some ppl are just looking to get away from pain pills evidently you've been buying them cause your talking about paying for them and not everyone's doctor got busted but evidently yours did ha ha but i think all that are getting help from suboxone are doing good at least they want to turn their life around, and start down a good path.
rehab

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

whether you use it to get off drugs, or abuse it, it is hard to believe anyone who says they are "trying" to get off drugs. Suboxone is the same as methadone!
It is very rare that you see anyone who is a "dope head" or drug addict that truly wants to get clean and stay that way. most people just want another way to get high. i applaud those who do want to get off drugs, i just think suboxone is not a good way to do it.
FYI

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

First of all you do not get high off suboxone at all it is nothing like methodone. And not all suboxone doctors take medicaid they take insurance or cash so no, tax payers are not paying for all people who are on it.And they are always differant reasons why people get on it Not because they're a drugheads and want differant ways to get high.I'm sorry but suboxone has been the best thing that they have came out with. If you know people who are on it and seem high its cause they are mixing it with something else. If taken correctly you would never know a person is on it unless you just know!
meee

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

i am a recovering drug addict but i didnt use suboxone i have been taking a medicine called naltrexone and if you use opiates while you are on it it will make you very sick it works like antibuse does for alcohol it has truly saved my life i have been clean for 8 months and feel like a new person any doctor can prescribe it
angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

meee wrote:
i am a recovering drug addict but i didnt use suboxone i have been taking a medicine called naltrexone and if you use opiates while you are on it it will make you very sick it works like antibuse does for alcohol it has truly saved my life i have been clean for 8 months and feel like a new person any doctor can prescribe it
Suboxone also makes you sick if you take opiods.I also have legitimate pain which it relieves without making me high. It's not anything at all like methadone!Good luck with your recovery!
I hate Junkies

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

For your imformation wrote:
I Have been on suboxone for a little over a year now. It has truely changed my life for the better. I would recommend anyone trying to get off drugs to switch to it. It also took me about three months to find a doctor. Get on the internet and google Suboxone and you can get a list of all the Dr.s around here. And these people that are trash talking it really does need to get educated about it before running there mouths. Yea some people probably are abusing it or selling it but there are some people that actually do the program right. It honestly has saved my life. Hang in there you will find a dr.
How about living life sober like the majority of the population. Get a job & get off drugs. This is sickening.
to i hate junkies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Dude I got news for you the majority of the population isnt sober. As for West Virginia I think their drug addiction rate is even higher than most.
Get a real Life

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

This makes me sick. Being on drugs is a choice. I have been there and I quit everything on my own. Because I chose to get off drugs. If you want to quit doing drugs it doesn't take another drug to get you off them. That is a weak mind who is wants to become dependent on another drug. Try depending on yourself and your choices. Life is really wonderful being off drugs. You don't realize how beautiful life can be until you choose to be completely sober. Try it! Love life and not some high you can get off the streets or from some greedy money hunger Doctor.
theres no hope with dope

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

Get a real Life wrote:
This makes me sick. Being on drugs is a choice. I have been there and I quit everything on my own. Because I chose to get off drugs. If you want to quit doing drugs it doesn't take another drug to get you off them. That is a weak mind who is wants to become dependent on another drug. Try depending on yourself and your choices. Life is really wonderful being off drugs. You don't realize how beautiful life can be until you choose to be completely sober. Try it! Love life and not some high you can get off the streets or from some greedy money hunger Doctor.
I agree, if you want to quit drugs badly enough, you will find better and more effective ways of doing it, not just another drug to substitute the other addiction. Awesome post by the way.
For Your Imformation

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

For the i hate junkies person you do not know my situation or have a clue who i am or what im like so don't judge me it is really none of your buisiness , you like everyone else that is bad mouthing suboxone you probably dont know anything about it. And i do have a job once again not that its any of your buisness! Its people like you that try to down people who are trying thats sick!
angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

theres no hope with dope wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, if you want to quit drugs badly enough, you will find better and more effective ways of doing it, not just another drug to substitute the other addiction. Awesome post by the way.
As I said suboxnone doesn't make you high! I take it because I was in an accident a few years ago and I now and always will have excruciating pain.Some days I cannot walk.I can't bend over and pick up anything that is on the ground nor can I move my neck.Can you imagine trying to talk to someone and having to turn you aching body around? I have no trouble getting a legitimate doctor prescribing me pain medication,but I would rather take the suboxone because I only have to take 2 per day..I try taking 1 when I can! People are to quick to judge others You should be thankful that you have good health..God know I would give anything if I did!! Try being a little more compassionate with others because someday you may have to feel like I do!!Have a nice and healthy life!!
Get a real Life

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

No, I don't know you or do I care to. I am not judging I am just letting people know that you can get off drugs without using another drug to do it. If you choose to take a medication to get you off a drug then you are going to become dependent on something else. Do you not realize that you can be a better person? Why keep putting chemicals in your body? At some point you will destroy your organs that are vital to remain alive.
Get a real Life

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

By the way Angie! I too have been in a bad car accident. My entire face was shattered, I am blessed to be here on earth. I have alot of appliances in my face and My leg is in bad shape I have pain everyday, but I choose to do a little suffering and depend on my faith in the lord to carry me. I don't need any medication, I need my family. Do any of you stop to think about the ripple effect that drugs are taking on your family and friends? You burn these bridges and they are very hard to get back, no one wants to trust you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chapmanville Forum right now

Search the Chapmanville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2014 election 21 min candy 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 10,326
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,563
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 43,682
shawn queen has hepatitis 4 hr Krysti 8
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 5 hr GodSmacked 18,087
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 12 hr 2twisted 3,975
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chapmanville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chapmanville People Search