resident

Seth, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I feel it could grow if maintained and willing to help others. and keep growing we need more here we need and eye on new businesses to get them here!
Poster Child

Japan

#2 Aug 31, 2012
you are correct. it can grow. mold.
you need population to support business. so go find some more people and your dreams will come true. people are too used to going to charleston for what they need so the little guy with high prices will not stand a chance, and big business will run numbers that tell them not to invest.
good

Seth, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2012
great place
PoKeR fAcE

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Poster Child wrote:
you are correct. it can grow. mold.
you need population to support business. so go find some more people and your dreams will come true. people are too used to going to charleston for what they need so the little guy with high prices will not stand a chance, and big business will run numbers that tell them not to invest.
Put a cork in it..wise crack!
Yahyah

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Yeah, consumers have no morals, small business can't survive :-( it could grow if everyone would spend their money, locally, instead of buying from wallmart and other corporations....what u buy and where u buy it from is the most important decision u can make.

There are many ways we can boost cvilles economy if the community wants to
i think

Buffalo, WV

#6 Sep 20, 2012
we don't need our population to come from cora bottom it is these white girl's that are trashy look's that way to me and there mom and dad let's it happen, sad not me you can bet on that. this is the bottom line they don't care how or what they f.... as long as they get a pill.................
resident

Seth, WV

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Chapmanville looks great love the flags love our new pavement looks really good! businesses are decorateing for holidays looks so good!
haha

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2012
They still didnt fix that water leak in front of town n country so guess what well they do fix they will have to bust that new pavement open to fix it and then put a patch there it makes no sense why they didn't fix it while the road was pulled up
iloveamerica

Lizemores, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2012
^^^-lol- so true ^^^

they probably have no plans of fixing it...kiss your tax $$$ goodbye!
looks good

Seth, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Chapmanville looks sooo much better and cleaner!
new pavement decor looks good lets keep it CLEAN!
looking bettter

Seth, WV

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Chapmanville is looking so much better we have new signs new pavement, businesses are decorating love our flags and it looks cleaner! lets help our hometown and OUR GOVERNOR'S town stay pretty and clean I want to be proud of CHAPMANVILLE!
Tiger

Mascoutah, IL

#12 Oct 2, 2012
If you know the right people, in this town you can get away with just about anything. HeeHee
SERIOUSLY

Peach Creek, WV

#13 Oct 4, 2012
I agree, I love the new pavement too, but why in the world did they leave the leak?! But on top of that, why is the gas company drilling in the freshly paved pavement?! That just doesn't make a bit of sense.
SERIOUSLY

Peach Creek, WV

#14 Oct 4, 2012
But no matter what, I thank my lucky stars to be living in chapmanville. Logan is a dump! I would hate to call it my home and I'm sure most would agree.
cville is great

Seth, WV

#15 Oct 4, 2012
look how pretty our town looks! the flags are so nice makes our town feel friendly! and it looks so clean hope the city keeps up the good work! our football field is nice and our town is decorated it looks soo good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Infogirl 4,200
School Construction News 4 hr Curious 2
Good looking guy at Thornhill Ford Tue Mustang Girl 1
West Grade School Parking Mon Feeble Minded 9
Shalee Meade is an amazon Mon Real Man likes th... 1
Baskin Robbins in Chapmanville Aug 12 knows 2
Druggies In Chapmanville Aug 12 knows 2

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance