What went down on Sawmill?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Does anyone have any info?
scanner listener

Dunbar, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
he was stabbed in the neck and chest area several times, at a place about 4 miles up sawmill...it was crazy..i heard it on the scanner
wish people knew the fact

Elizabeth, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2013
he was only stabbed n the neck and cut behind his ear down threw his cheek bone. i know im his sister, i went to see him.he wasnt stabbed in the chest and he is doing good he in in pikevile kentucky medical center. maybe if u r so concerned call him. thank you very much
scanner listener wrote:
he was stabbed in the neck and chest area several times, at a place about 4 miles up sawmill...it was crazy..i heard it on the scanner
someone concerned

Elizabeth, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2013
to my recollection from high school he didnt have any sisters
blue eyes

Elizabeth, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
yea he had 8 sisters

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Do u know he had a brother derick? Who do u think he lived with when he wasn't living down there? Their sisters. DUH! To your recollection you didn't know much about Erik.
marian

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Eric has (not had) 2 brothers on their moms side, Derick n Scotty, i know their mom Alta, she has no daughters. but keep the story going "what happened"

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Jan 21, 2013
FYI. Its none of your business , nosey BITCH.
lorrie

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2013
none of your info. nosey bitch. back off cause u wont find out the truth. cause you do nothing but lie. look for your dishes n table deco.
marian wrote:
Eric has (not had) 2 brothers on their moms side, Derick n Scotty, i know their mom Alta, she has no daughters. but keep the story going "what happened"
creeker

Elizabeth, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2013
hope erik is feelin bettr
marian

Detroit, MI

#12 Jan 22, 2013
oh talk about someone nosey thief look at your family tree there on tims fork, you, your mom nancy n stefanie are the ones that went threw all my belongings.. you can never be trusted alone in a room n someday your gonna mouth off 2 someone n they will make that gap bigger between those texas teeth ! and your boy on the hill will never be the man Jim was/is.. now put that up your nose and snort it !!
marian

Detroit, MI

#13 Jan 22, 2013
talk about rotten cabbage your mom has a rotten crotch never takes a bath ever and your the one who had cancer of the cooch from laying up with 2 many guys.. anyone that has a pill or a beer, that's the one your near, one man/boy will never be enough 4 you.. never.. and i don't have 2 look 4 my stuff, i know where it is on tims fork road and lake w.v,, freakin thieves !!!
marian

Detroit, MI

#14 Jan 23, 2013
lorrie wrote:
none of your info. nosey bitch. back off cause u wont find out the truth. cause you do nothing but lie. look for your dishes n table deco.<quoted text>
uh excuse me the truth hurts eh lorrie, 2 puckin bad.. all the lies are coming from you, your mom n stefanie.. talk about someone that lies lets talk about your mom and her profile where she says she graduated in 1970, that's a lie, she quit school when she was 15 and pregnanet an anyone that holds a convo with her can tell she is uneducated..again she gives the hillbillies a bad name because she is white trailer trash, you named her yourself by nic naming her pig !! an i see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because in one of your posts here your screen name is piglet.. hahaha
marian

Detroit, MI

#15 Jan 23, 2013
and lorrie aren't you getting alittle old 2 be having babies ? what are you about 45 now, when the child is 20 you'll be 65 whoa..time flies
Kim Whaley

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Yes we all have bones in our closet I have a lot and really would hate to have to hold my head down for something that cant be forgivin. I never think you are to old to have a child hell have of the grandparents are raising the kids anyway. As for Nancy she was always good to me and I seen here when she had a family and was happy. Something is not right with her and I would call it depression. I don't think trashing her will help you or her just pray we all can do that. And yes Alta gave her child to Ralph and Nancy they raised him with all the other children so thats how the sister act comes in and you dont have to like these people but trashing them isnt helping anyone. I like them they were and are always good to me. I hope someday you can find there kindness too.
marian

Detroit, MI

#17 Jan 30, 2013
thanks Kim 4 your responds of kindness.. i use 2 be nancys last living sister but now after living with her n how she did me wrong there will be no forgiving.. 2 forgive would be like giving her another bullet 4 the gun because she missed me the 1st. time.. nothing but bad blood between us now..it's gone 2 far 2 deep..you see one side of nancy as a lot of people do, but it's her fake side that she shows 2 the world..she wants everyone 2 do 4 her but she does nothing nice 4 anyone.. she never was a good g,ma, wife, daughter, sister, mother. if nancy n stefanie would of left my stuff alone, i would of moved out quietly n it never would of came 2 this.. i told nancy if my belongings were not returned i would scream it from the mountains..why her n her family wanted 2 be branded a theif is beyond me.. 2 be continued ~
~
marian

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Kim, i had 55 egg boxes of stuff at nancys, when i moved only 37 boxes arrived. inside job because nancy n stephanie do not drive n have no car, always home, nothing gets by them..i packed a blue flowered wicker 3 heart hang up n nancy seen me pack it, next day box is open things missing, later on seen that heart in nancys bedroom. i had a nice green sclopped lamp shade that stephanie was using in her room along with my lamp table, on the day of moving i asked stephanie 4 my shade, she denied having it. both thieves were busted with my things. total missing 3,600 dollars of missing items.. not something anyone would shake a stick at..did you notice nancy n stephanie doesn't get on here n try 2 defend theirselfs, thats because they are guilty as sin !
edith

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 31, 2013
first of all i thought this topic was about erik mullins not divorce court,cat fighting or either someones rehab miserable,miserable people.if you havent grown up by now theres no need telling you to grow up or to get a life,seems like this is your life.get up off your lazy a**** and do something and quit worrying about what you had lost or misplaced,get busy with your housework or get someone to occupy your little minds.
marian

Detroit, MI

#20 Jan 31, 2013
edith wrote:
first of all i thought this topic was about erik mullins not divorce court,cat fighting or either someones rehab miserable,miserable people.if you havent grown up by now theres no need telling you to grow up or to get a life,seems like this is your life.get up off your lazy a**** and do something and quit worrying about what you had lost or misplaced,get busy with your housework or get someone to occupy your little minds.
kiss the baby edith.. the choice is yours 2 read n learn. if you don't like what's being said, don't read it, get off the internet n find something else 2 do with your lazy butt.. nosey..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fight brittany (Aug '10) 4 min Lmao 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Perry brothers Tue Tadpole 8
Did panda garden close Tue China girl 2
Dairy Delight Footlong Hotdogs Tue Shopper2 3
Just got out of Piggly Wiggly to get some milk ... Tue Betty 8
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Tue Princess Hey 13,356

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance