gravedigger

San Angelo, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2013
worry about courtney getting gary s money not michelle. she is going to governors ball. for pay.
hmmm

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Jan 8, 2013
what in the world are you talkin about? is this some kind of secret code?
gravedigger

San Angelo, TX

#3 Jan 8, 2013
courtney knows whos taking gary s money and it aint michelle. need a job in mines courtney can help. got a lot of sucking power.
Wanderer

Elkview, WV

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Gary??????????
truthslayyer

San Angelo, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2013
i know courtney and she is all about drugs and money and lightn constration gives her all she wANTSS. why worrry about michelle she has her kids. courtney has limited visitation if that tells u anything.but yet michelle is wrong and courtney isa player of men and money. but then again courtney spreads it around right ryan haha
boots

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 8, 2013
michelle who and gary who
truthslayyer

San Angelo, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2013
you know who courtney is but not gary spurlock or michelle b. oppps you know more than u know u just wanted in print. both is a joke. gary is a money buying whor..... and courtney can b bought for money or drugs and michelle just caught in a mess for being a fun person, michelle should not be mention in the same sentence with the other two. yoou have to know all three and you know who the shit is .... and it aint michelle.
copperfield

Logan, WV

#8 Jan 23, 2013
courtney? conley/bledsoe she is a 1 xanx bj girl but shes good at what she does guess you get what you pay for doesnt apply here cause she sure is cheap but damn shes good i miss her where is she
crazy

Hamlin, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2013
copperfield wrote:
courtney? conley/bledsoe she is a 1 xanx bj girl but shes good at what she does guess you get what you pay for doesnt apply here cause she sure is cheap but damn shes good i miss her where is she
you know what copperfield you comment a lot why not use your real name are you afraid? seems like oh and by the way this is my name...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kolby Hensley is eat up 3 hr Steve 3
Who drives the yellow avalanche in chapmanvillle 3 hr Trina 7
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,287
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,445
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 14,655
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Harold 1,295
Ashley Watts Collins 5 hr bitchesbelurkin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapmanville Mortgages