Thanks C'ville,But Beware

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Came down for aweek and visited family & friends and had a really great time.One person I thought was friend turned out to be working as a snitch on drug dealers & users around C'ville & Crawley just to keep his own ass out of jail for what he did wrong.
He's the person that got Paul Quinn busted in Logan.
Other than that,C'ville was a great place to visit,talk to ya later,Carl
Law abiding person

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I hope he rats out everyone of you deadbeat POS druggies and drug dealers. If u werent using or dealing u could careless about who is "ratting" out ur friends!!! Grow up and abid by the law!!!
ditt-to

Inez, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2013
This has to be the rat snitch infested place I have ever been....altho I have nothing to do with drugs,you would think they would be smart enough to get a bug detector..they are cheap on amazon..,but you are much better off,to not be doing dope...theres a reason they call it dope...
need to know

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Lock em all up
Stooopid

Williamson, WV

#5 Apr 4, 2013
The whole rat/snitch thing is so dumb. Think about it. If a person is stupid enough to do it, then why should anyone else care if they get in trouble or not.
Jabber

Stollings, WV

#6 Apr 11, 2013
ditt-to wrote:
This has to be the rat snitch infested place I have ever been....altho I have nothing to do with drugs,you would think they would be smart enough to get a bug detector..they are cheap on amazon..,but you are much better off,to not be doing dope...theres a reason they call it dope...
You may not be a druggie dingle berry in society but you are dumb....based on what you said by having a "bug detector" you protect yourself from being snitched on. Wow, that's pretty stupid.
ditt-to

Inez, KY

#7 May 21, 2013
I never said I have a bug detector,I said they were cheap on amazon.Get some glasses.
I was looking at cameras,and it showed up on the search list.geesh,only in wv.
Your name

Fairmont, WV

#8 May 21, 2013
Who cares who is the snitch, they all need to be busted no matter how it's done, and yes I am one if the ones that will do it by the way.. Hate or not I really don't care.. It's an epidemic u should be proud less drugs are off the streets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eagles nest 5 hr ray 1
People who sexually abuse children 10 hr Parent 1
Car in river 14 hr Wondering 1
bill thompson (Jun '09) 15 hr Geez 36
Someone Got Caught I heard 21 hr old news 22
older guy wanting (Feb '11) Mon Hippy 44
Worst Teacher ever at Chapmanville High School Sun Seadog 10
Chapmanville Dating
Find my Match

Chapmanville Jobs