not going

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2010
hey girl ant going no where yet,people no u for what u r u can hide but the truth on that baby will come,its easy to get u just agree with her her legs open up.
lol

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2010
well lets see she is pregnant by a cop, but she ant a goodie she has been with a few i heard lol
lol she an a few more r talk of the town
ekkkk

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Feb 22, 2010
i ant going to say a thing lol
dog catcher

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2010
well i really would but i dont wanna hurt this other person involved married meb is gonna get her ass kicked oh
hottie

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2010
dog catcher wrote:
well i really would but i dont wanna hurt this other person involved married meb is gonna get her ass kicked oh
whom is she seeing that is married? i was just being nosy i seen her on here before i thought but she is a good person but she does show off with men and go on with them
dog catcher

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2010
i reall dont wanna say the name to keep the wife from getting hurt,i just wanna her to know she not hidding
crackin up

Logan, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2010
Please enlighten us..who is the married guy???...oh wait that's right she is NOT F'N no one except her love Derrick!! Get over it! Who is writing this crap, from the great spelling I'm guessing a DumbAss!! I bet you wouldn't say it to her face!!
dog catcher

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2010
i bet i will im gonna confront her,ive done more than that to her face dead lay.now say i dont no u.
dog catcher

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2010
good guess buttt smart enough
stupid

Logan, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2010
crappy crappy crappy!
O REALLY

San Angelo, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2010
well lets hear who the married man is come on lets hear it, thats right u dont have a name u know why because its not true. u people need to stop making up garbage about her she is a great person and she does know who her baby daddy is.u people must be really miserable in ur own lives to come on here and make up rumors, seriously grow up!!!!!!!!
BullCrap

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Mar 4, 2010
Eura May is a great girl:). I know her really well. and i really think you guys need to get a life. the ones who are talkin crap. and you need to watch it. becauce they can trace you ip address and get you for slander!!!.. But really Grow up!
o plz

Logan, WV

#13 Mar 4, 2010
well u know they r alot of good ppl in the world,and she may be a good person BUT noone is perfect, and also she on here soooooooooo everyone has thier own say about her! thats why it is topix and this whos the DADDY lol plz go to jerry springer ppl who cares what she done, does and do's she on here so we can say what we want to also this trace stuff lol dont work if that was the case they would be alot of mad ppl in the world so that is STUPID too lol good luck with your happy life eura you r so goodie and thanks for the entertament folks
dog catcher

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2010
well trace me that way i have to tell come on if u r so great trace and see,u will be shocked,by who i am.then u know ill know the truth.keep sneaking.im waiting on u to catch me exfriend.
dog catcher

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2010
hey i just wanted to say im sorry i dont even know u to write stuff on u.someone was worried u was taking there man and told me these things again iam sorry for stuping so low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Paulie Walnuts 4,396
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,292
Commerce park apts 3 hr oh no 5
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 14,033
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,711
What's up with kolby these days (Sep '16) 15 hr Knows 11
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Thu Princess Hey 68

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance