Danny Ellis iS a Fraud!!!

Danny Ellis iS a Fraud!!!

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

concerned

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2010
he ran for House few years ago and got himshelf a big paying job in charleston with the state.
Why does he Want County Commission?Whats Next People.
me to

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2010
voters need to step up and not let this happen again.
Supporter

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2010
Danny Ellis is a good man with the experience and the abilities to be a great county commissioner. I don't know Frank Murr, but Danny Ellis should be the slam dunk choice to replace Art on the commission.

Seems to me that leaving a state job of high rank to help your home county should be applauded, not mocked.
supporter 2

Clear Spring, MD

#4 Mar 12, 2010
Danny Ellis has worked hard for his community. He supports Chapmanville when no one else gives a damn. Everyone in Chapmanville should support him. He has done more for our community than most political figures from this community!!!!!!!!!!
smiley

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2010
supporter 2 wrote:
Danny Ellis has worked hard for his community. He supports Chapmanville when no one else gives a damn. Everyone in Chapmanville should support him. He has done more for our community than most political figures from this community!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly has he done?
get a life

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2010
smiley wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly has he done?
I agree with you what have they done if it doesnt help there pockets they do not care......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy's friggin sucks 3 hr Freedom Fries 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
Misty Mon True story 22
Lesbians from The Creek Mon Prayer Warrior 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
Speedway Drive Through coming soon Mon Bkooo 2
Trish Farley (Dec '09) Mon trucker 10

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance