tims fork road n lake w.v

Posted in the Chapmanville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marian

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 10, 2013
did you thieves have a nice holiday n did my chochet table cloth n silverware with the 2 gold rings around the neck decorated your table just fine 4 your family on tims fork or lake.. you know who i'm talkig about right. karma baby bad karma did or will find you.
kim

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Tell me what u are talking about...I want to know.U can't leave us guessing.Com e on talk to me...
man on the hill

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2013
she is a frickin weirdo! she dont even know what she is talking about. lol.... seriously i know this. but this is kinda fun, her writing this. i like to just get on here and see what off the wall stuff she comes up with.
kim wrote:
Tell me what u are talking about...I want to know.U can't leave us guessing.Com e on talk to me...
Just

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2013
She must know alot of good shit on someone, but won't tell it.....Why put shit on here if u can't tell it all.....
Alcohol Related

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Hi, I am from Lake, to be specific Woodyville. I am sorry for what I did and would like you to know that the only reason I took your things was so I could get some money to buy my kids clothes. I hope you aren't too awful mad I remember where you live and will be there to pay you a visit on Friday at 6p.m. or so when I get off work, But then again I like to use alcohol to lubricate my pecker when I'm streaching it, of course it burns like hell when it gets in/on the head of it, but its the pain that I like best. Especially when my skin gets dry and is cracking open, when that alcohol gets into them places, WOW!! it's a real set your hin-end on fire moment then!. But what can I say I am a sick freak, I jack it with blood running down my shaft and onto my sack quite often. All that alcohol keeps it clean, I especially like the hand sanitizers, but I'll tell you, boy, o' boy, it really gets good when I am sticking it into a Va Jay Jay and the ol' girl has no idea that I have an alcohol soaked pecker, LOL.... I've had em' scream like I was butt raping em' with a spiked knife, It is great. Well these are my words to live by, children learn somthing new everyday. Just dont turn out gay, you know what they say, when they roll in the hay! Heres to you Renee', whewwww babby I love your way! wanna beat my meat night and day! See you on the spray. All this masajing, it keeps the herpies away. F.U.
lake apartment neighbor

Elizabeth, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
first alcohol related,i dont think your on the same page,what does your freakiness,weird,sick,twisted jollies hace to do with this?and for all the rest of you,you need to get a life and quit worrying about other people.marian,i smell that rotten cabbage all the way back here in lake.back to you alcohol related,you need to see a therapist or something sounds like your just another pervert on the streets or back in a holler.you are definitely sick
marian

Detroit, MI

#7 Jan 19, 2013
man on the hill wrote:
she is a frickin weirdo! she dont even know what she is talking about. lol.... seriously i know this. but this is kinda fun, her writing this. i like to just get on here and see what off the wall stuff she comes up with.<quoted text>
man on the hill has 2 be the daddy 2 lorrie adams baby boy.. you don't know me 2 be sitting there in judgement but hey you sound very immature or your letting the drugs burn your mind because you talk with a fork tongue.. talk about people you know and leave me the hell alone ok..
marian

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 19, 2013
lake apartment neighbor wrote:
first alcohol related,i dont think your on the same page,what does your freakiness,weird,sick,twisted jollies hace to do with this?and for all the rest of you,you need to get a life and quit worrying about other people.marian,i smell that rotten cabbage all the way back here in lake.back to you alcohol related,you need to see a therapist or something sounds like your just another pervert on the streets or back in a holler.you are definitely sick
lake apartment neighbor, that's your bad breath your smelling. freakin coward hides behind a fake name, but not meee !
marian

Detroit, MI

#9 Jan 20, 2013
marian wrote:
<quoted text> man on the hill has 2 be the daddy 2 lorrie adams baby boy.. you don't know me 2 be sitting there in judgement but hey you sound very immature or your letting the drugs burn your mind because you talk with a fork tongue.. talk about people you know and leave me the hell alone ok..
your title should be "boy on the hill" welcome 2 the Adams family, it's a mixed crowd but you will fit right in and find entertainment along the way..keep making them welfare babies that's what the system needs is 2 be sucked dry !
piglet

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2013
listen here you pot belly pig "marian". you must be so fu*kin bored with your life you have to get on here and start shit. GET A LIFE!!!! You must like the adams family awful good you talk about them alot. sounds like you keep in contact with them. and by the way theyre expecting twins this time and you wont be gettin no raises on your crazy check cause that will be going towards the food stamps!! LOL
lOLA

Elizabeth, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2013
yes theyre audmaticlly start giving babies ssi and social securty,so there ya go MARion.and i heard that the man on the hill and his lovely mistress are pragnant again.so you want git your raze
marian

Detroit, MI

#12 Jan 22, 2013
well lets see here i don't believe 4 a moment that i started this chit as you call it Lorrie, it was you, your mom and Stefanie that stolen from me, did you really think i was going 2 sit back and eat it ! uh uhh so rumor has it your having twins this time wonderful you gave up your north carolina daughter 2 have a baby in w.v and gonna have more drug addicted babies, just what the world needs more of !! now as far as my money goes all you could find was what 3 dollars in my room.. jokes on you because i had 12,000 hidden away, just saying.. love your mis-spellings Iola, where were you when your teacher was giving out spelling lessons.. hahaa
She stupid

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Lorri is a stupĀ”d bitch! Go back to school and get a education, something u obviously missed the first time around! Your on here defending your stupid queer ass brother on another topic! Sounds like to me you need to go get a job and get off your lazy azz and shut the hell up for once in your pathetic life! Looser
Star

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Hehehehehe
copperfield

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2013
marian wrote:
did you thieves have a nice holiday n did my chochet table cloth n silverware with the 2 gold rings around the neck decorated your table just fine 4 your family on tims fork or lake.. you know who i'm talkig about right. karma baby bad karma did or will find you.
I got your $hittttt and it;s already gone. sold it for meth a while back haha lol now i got this computer that i'm off to trade for more. Kiss my a$$ you disgusting smart a$$ bottom of the barrel skank hope you like doing with out. GOT YA!!!
..... thats brail for screw you

.just a joke dont know who got your stuff but topix is no place to broadcast your bad luck stupid
jill

Elizabeth, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2013
sounds like one of the chicks is about as ignorant as the othern who gives a big s### about your deco man on the hill or some sick wacko talking about how freaky they are,if you have 12000 bucks go buy some more junk
marian

Detroit, MI

#17 Jan 23, 2013
copperfield, it's not about bad luck that i post, it's 2 let people know of the thieves on tims fork rd and lake w.v.. mom and daughter teams..no reason 2 call me stupid 4 trying 2 stop them from stealing from others.. and Jill i'm not ignorant just rubbing salt letting thieves know they didn't get it all !! now if you don't like what is posted here "don't take the time 2 read it or comment on something that you really don't know about..my junk as you call it was worth it 2 the thieves 2 steal it !! so i guess you missed out..
marian

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 24, 2013
lorrie sounds like the women that did a post knows about you too, well i'm here 2 defend you by telling her you do want a job and you do want a pay check, just don't want any hours.. does anyone know where lorrie can get a job like that :) suck it up lorrie you brought it on yourself.
The Dude

Elkview, WV

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Wow
wilbur the pig

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 25, 2013
marian have you queefed lately?maybe thats what ou need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapmanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
What's up with kolby these days 19 hr Weirder 9
Finally caught 23 hr Bell 2
violet maynard (Feb '14) 23 hr jones1 6
Beth Mullins dingess Thu Blue 5
Kalem ellis Thu Sad 6
Perry Stone at Williamson Fieldhouse 9/26-28 Sep 28 Night Club dancing 2

Chapmanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance