What if Israel Bombed Iran?

What if Israel Bombed Iran?

Posted in the Chapman Forum

IMO

Junction City, KS

#1 Sep 21, 2012
The US has the biggest flotilla in history out side Iran. Israeli PM Netanyahu has announced war within 60 days. Probably after Christmas. Once the first bomb is dropped the US will join in.

Directly at that time every Muslim terroist sleeper cell around the world in every country in the west (New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK, Europe) will start bombing schools, factories, shops, malls and every public outlet.

The US is broke. It desperately wants to keep the dollar as the reserve currency so the Federal Reserve can keep printing paper currency. Arms sales will increase during this war exponentially.

Also, private US prisons will profit from POW's. Wall St and the US military industrial complex will benefit to the detriment of the rest of the world.

Horribly, to ensure success, this war will become nuclear. Either with full nuclear weapons or enriched uranium dirty bombs.

The world is never going to be the same.
jimbo

Branson, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2012
That's a hell of a prediction. Do you have the winning lottery numbers by chance?
Antheon

Junction City, KS

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Computers will be useless once Iran builds thier bomb, loads it on a north korean missle, and lobs it over here for an E.M.P. attack that will put out the lights for at least 6 months. Thats when the sleeper cells that are here now will probably get thier orders.

But thats just theorizing, I doubt it will happen, because the ISRAELIS are going to do what has to be done whether they have our permission or not.

God bless Israel and her soldiers.
Sony

Junction City, KS

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah that is just "theorizing"...and quite a leap from this story as well...Its like I said...if Israel wants to go to war with Iran...I say tell them to do it...Why do we always have to dragged into some one elses war?
agreed

Junction City, KS

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Sony wrote:
Yeah that is just "theorizing"...and quite a leap from this story as well...Its like I said...if Israel wants to go to war with Iran...I say tell them to do it...Why do we always have to dragged into some one elses war?
This is something we must stop doing, despite what Condi and McCain say. As much as I admire the man, if he`d been elected we would be in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, and Afghanistan simultaneously right now. That is is unsustainable and wreckless thinking at best. Then there are the blowhards (we all know at least one) who spout, "Let`s just nuke `em all and make the entire region a parking lot." As if radioactive fallout poses no danger to an already fragile planet. We need to stay out of those problems.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Antheon wrote:
Computers will be useless once Iran builds thier bomb, loads it on a north korean missle, and lobs it over here for an E.M.P. attack that will put out the lights for at least 6 months. Thats when the sleeper cells that are here now will probably get thier orders.
But thats just theorizing, I doubt it will happen, because the ISRAELIS are going to do what has to be done whether they have our permission or not.
God bless Israel and her soldiers.
Watch out for that Y2K problem.
translation

Junction City, KS

#8 Sep 24, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for that Y2K problem.
Yes Lawd. Don chew worry bout a thin, child.

Massuh Obama gwan fix ebberthang! Hail Glory.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2012
translation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Lawd. Don chew worry bout a thin, child.
Massuh Obama gwan fix ebberthang! Hail Glory.
Thanks, Jerry, you racist mofo
translation

Junction City, KS

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Caint we all just git along?
senior moments

Junction City, KS

#11 Sep 25, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Jerry, you racist mofo
Jerry`s just bored since the pool`s been drained and you can only wax an Escalade so many times. The Blues and BBQ at Heritage Park this weekend is sure to rile him up and get him bad-mouthing the artists, attendees, the city Bob C., the BBQ contestants, vendors, beer prices, ad nauseum. What else is new ? LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 3 hr Silly times 5,917
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome Sat 13th Cav 16
FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS in Kansas (Nov '10) Feb 23 Rebel123 47
Racist Black Lives Feb 21 The Kangaroo 11
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Feb 19 Sherm is right 94
USD 475 administrator rumor Feb 16 Elle 3
State of the Union Feb 16 Tony Tone Toni 10

Chapman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance