eric keeling and his mustang

Posted in the Chaplin Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
justin

Bardstown, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2009
how many nights do we have to listen to that noisy ass car run through town all hours of the night?
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2009
i reckon until you get one that can beat him or u ask him to quiet down dont be a hater . and if u wasnt staying up all nite running around town u would be asleep and not hear it
soon

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2009
he will soon be back in jail and there will be no more mustang
behind you

Newport, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2009
who knows about him going to jail. i doubt he will but never know trumped up charge on something he didnt do. but even if he do's im sure he will sell the stang and someone else will be driving it.
JuNkY

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2009
you dont wanna know wrote:
i reckon until you get one that can beat him or u ask him to quiet down dont be a hater . and if u wasnt staying up all nite running around town u would be asleep And not hear it

He has the junkiest mustang ever and i aint a F***** hater neither! Im not out running around town, i try to sleep and can hear it one day the law is gonna be called and he is gonna be parking that mustang of his!!!!!!!!!
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2009
if u have something to say please by all means say it to him or just give me your name i will let him know u have a problem with him. jut stop being a little crybaby and posting on here. your mad cause ur 78 gremlin wont go faster then 30 miles a hr
JuNkY

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2009
Who the F*** ARE U to say wht anyone drives? Your just a b**** tryin to take up for your man! My kids drive cars that are faster and newer and more expensive than anything he has. If i wanted a mustang that slow i'd just go to the junkyard and buy 1. It isnt about the speed and money it's about the safety of the community.
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2009
i am telling you right now junky. with that name says it all if you want to find out who i am just post ur name and i will find ur retarded ass. i am a guy btw stupid inbred retard. your kids hot wheels dont count
JuNkY

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2009
Ooh im real scared of some high school punk! Whts btw mean? Your willing to take an ass whooping over a busted ass mustang.Where is Mr. Keeling? There are alot of parents in the community of Chaplin that are going to call the law on your boy so he needs to park his junk.There are 2 sheriff's in chaplin now so you better be on your best behavier.You proably need to park your (HOT WHEEL) to.
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2009
listen to me punk i am mr keeling and i aint eric but i will settle any problems you have with me or my family please by all means i am begging u to tell me your name god please
JuNkY

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2009
Look punk i am just a concerned citizen,and your childish a** was the one on here acting dumb in the first place starting s***! All i can say if he keeps disturbing the peace at night or anytime concerning safety of kids me and several concerned citizens of Chaplin will call the law. I've said all i need to say. Just rem we have 2 sheriff's in Chaplin, im sure they can get wherever they need to get quickly.
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2009
i didnt start anything look back at post your the one started this and yes there is always a cop or two in chaplin and in bloomfield and if he really was hurting anyone or even getting close to hurting them he would have been pulled over by now. i livd half mylife in chaplin and now for sure that the mustang isnt the loudest or junkiest thing running thru there. some reason you think you have to call out one vehicle by all means keep ur comments to urself
JuNkY

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2009
Freedom of speech i can say whtever i want! I'm not gonna keep arguing on this thread, but his car is one of many that have been mentioned by several citizens in Chaplin.His name is on this thread so i expressed my opinion.I'm not getting on here anymore so dont expect anymore replies from me.
you dont wanna know

Bardstown, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2009
thanks for your concerned mr model citizen.
Anarchist

Fort Knox, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2009
Saw the mustang the other day. Don't know Eric Keeling well enough to judge him personally, but his car is a piece of junk.
Wanted to know

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2009
Speaking of Eric Keeling where's that fine ass wife, Samantha, of his hanging out now a days?
Had to know

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2009
Probably with that crack head anthony. I heard he's been stayin at her house alot.
sexy as hell

United States

#19 Apr 6, 2009
I heard she was seeing that Shaw Davidson!!! Fu** with her NOW!!!!
Samantha Jackson

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2009
i am eric's lil sis and he is just a redneck like everybody else in bum fucked chaplin he has been like that all of his life and he aint gonna change for the po-pos ar anybody else, if you knew him like you think you do i wouldn't have to tell you that
Samantha Jackson

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Apr 7, 2009
and samantha ROBERTSON is a skanky bitch who has fucked everyone in my family and where do you dumbasses get that she is hot? ARE U BLIND OR JUST STUPID?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's 5 hr Woundering 1
Lawrenceburg pawn 7 hr Kiss 1
Rasnakes 8 hr Concerned momma 1
Chestnut street apartments 8 hr Hootie 4
man walking down 127 8 hr To each his own 16
new distribution center wont hire smokers (Jul '11) 8 hr To each his own 24
Snapchat usernames 8 hr Bootydog 13

Chaplin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance