Gene Carol Shields

Brittany Kimball

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Johnny

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Ashley should win this one, HANDS DOWN!!!!!
cricket

Georgetown, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2009
yep its close between her and valerie tho
shawn johnson

Bardstown, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2009
angel is a good mom and she does nothin wrong
thank u

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2009
thank u shawn that is very nice of u to say that.
hillbillygrl

Bardstown, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2009
Ashley coulter is a nasty thieving bitch and she should win hands down
Observation

Louisville, KY

#9 May 2, 2009
There are 2 Ashley Coulters in Chaplin. One lives on Ashes Creek the other on Murphy's Lane. One Large and mouthy, and One Small and lesbian for whom are we voting?
Anarchist

Louisville, KY

#10 May 11, 2009
Donna Goff-Howard should be added to this pole she really thinks that she is something. She wears to much make up and is still wearing hair bows from the late 70's early 80's. Her kid couldn't cut it in private school because she wasn't smart enough and if Charles hadn't sold so much Marijuana back in the 80's they wouldn't be where they are now.
wondering2000

United States

#11 May 14, 2009
OMG how is it that no one mentioned that sparkly pink lipstick when mentioning DH.
jay johnson

United States

#12 May 14, 2009
why try to joke on the Howard there great ppl so back off. always been nice and kind
Anarchist

Lexington, KY

#13 May 16, 2009
I'm sure I've known them longer than you my young friend. I grew up with Charles and over time you get to know how someone really is not just how they act in public. Chaplin is a town where things aren't talked about much but trust me the Howards are just a facad. They are really arrogant and corrupt. Ask anyone over 35 their opinion of the Howards and trust me it will be Negative. The only good thing Charles has done is cut the Collins boy down when Jeff Goff had him Hanging in his barn for stealing Tobacco. That really didn't do the community any favors Charles should have just let him die. As far as you young Johnson unless you were born in the community or have lots of money the Howards don't respect you, they may be nice to you but it is just a front you are trash in their eyes.

“Here I Am!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2009
Anarchist wrote:
I'm sure I've known them longer than you my young friend. I grew up with Charles and over time you get to know how someone really is not just how they act in public. Chaplin is a town where things aren't talked about much but trust me the Howards are just a facad. They are really arrogant and corrupt. Ask anyone over 35 their opinion of the Howards and trust me it will be Negative. The only good thing Charles has done is cut the Collins boy down when Jeff Goff had him Hanging in his barn for stealing Tobacco. That really didn't do the community any favors Charles should have just let him die. As far as you young Johnson unless you were born in the community or have lots of money the Howards don't respect you, they may be nice to you but it is just a front you are trash in their eyes.
I wrote this before realizing there was already an un named Anarchist.
Annettta

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2009
Tammy Coulter is the biggest witch
Annettta

Englewood, CO

#16 Jun 13, 2009
Tammy Coulter hands down is the bitch of Chaplin and a back stabber!

“Here I Am!!!”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 14, 2009
Annettta wrote:
Tammy Coulter hands down is the bitch of Chaplin and a back stabber!
I called Tammy when I read this. I thought it was so funny that someone would post a comment about her anonmyously without having the balls to say it to her face. She had never heard of an Anneta so I'm guesing that you are using a false name. She must have spoke the truth about you and now your mad. The truth hurts and you must just be a piece of shit. She said to come see her if you have a problem with her and $50.00 will also be awarded to the person that tells her who you actually are.
Annettta

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 15, 2009
Almost everyone I ever spoke to said Tammy Coulter is a back stabbing little bitch. So I guess she has more then 1 person who thinks she is a bitch! Why would I target someone out of the blue if I did not have something to back it. The run ins I have had with her were negative and she is not a nice person. And if a snitch is only paid $50.00 she is cheap to!

“Here I Am!!!”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 15, 2009
Annettta wrote:
Almost everyone I ever spoke to said Tammy Coulter is a back stabbing little bitch. So I guess she has more then 1 person who thinks she is a bitch! Why would I target someone out of the blue if I did not have something to back it. The run ins I have had with her were negative and she is not a nice person. And if a snitch is only paid $50.00 she is cheap to!
Are you even from Chaplin. Your talking about the Tammy Coulter that lives next to the Christian Church, next to the caution light in chaplin right? Because there is also one in Taylorsville where I believe your from based on information provided by you in other posts and on the fact that the only Annetta anyone knows of works at the dollar store in bloomfield and lives in Taylorsville. And your basing this on someone that you have never met your just a bigger piece of shit. Reveal yourself unless your scared, which obviously you are. If you are found you will regret ever being born.

“Here I Am!!!”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 15, 2009
Annettta wrote:
Anyone that can deliver this person to me I will personally meet and give you 500.00 then you show her to me. You get the money first but you better make sure it is the right person.
Annetta

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jun 15, 2009
That sounds like a threat...Well I live 20 minutes away and if you want to beat up a small woman well come on and show your man hood or whats left of it.

“Here I Am!!!”

Location hidden

#22 Jun 15, 2009
Annetta wrote:
That sounds like a threat...Well I live 20 minutes away and if you want to beat up a small woman well come on and show your man hood or whats left of it.
Give me a name an address and we are on. But I truly doubt you are a small woman.
Annetta

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jun 15, 2009
You truly are a stupid prick with a small pecker and even smaller balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison Mitchell 1 hr Curious 1
total fre lunch at lincoln county 2 hr Rastus 26
HATERS of UK 2 hr Rastus 22
Linda Rogers 3 hr Crazy 3
Lanes Diner 4 hr truth 7
Rachel 4 hr FUNNY 2
kristen kurrek mother of the year 5 hr hmm 8
Chaplin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web