created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Connecticut

209 votes

Connecticut Primary Election August 10: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
1 - 20 of 669 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Maria

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Of course!
tom

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Maria wrote:
Of course not!
good
The Man 2

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Today is the day we begin to change America and get rid of the Democrats that are destrying our country, starting with Rosa Delauro, Jim Himes and that walking brylcreem head Dick Blumenthal.
babar

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Please take a look at this video before you vote :

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
David

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

The Man 2 wrote:
Today is the day we begin to change America and get rid of the Democrats that are destrying our country, starting with Rosa Delauro, Jim Himes and that walking brylcreem head Dick Blumenthal.
You're not getting rid of any of them today, as none of them have a primary.
Steve Murzin

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

babar wrote:
Peter Schiff is unlike the others in many ways. He won't make deals, he doesn't flip flop. He is a straight up guy with the true idea of America in mind. Washington doesn't want him because he is an expert economist and will hold others accountable.

People keep using the term "Double Dip" recession but the fact is that there will be no double-dip because we haven't even pulled out of the first dip. Today, the Nasty Federal Reserve will announce that the economy is going in reverse and that the stimulus did absolutely nothing but line the pockets of some elitist friends. Hope everyone will stay warm this winter.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

babar wrote:
Brilliant and so true..PETER SCHIFF FOR SENATE..FOR PRESIDENT!!

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

The Man 2 wrote:
AMEN!!! Remember all those that lead us to this road of despair!
Vote these people out...Make a difference!

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

informative link:

Dottie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

The Man 2 wrote:
And you prefer the Linda McMahon WWE soap opera CEO who kicks announcers in the groin to Dick Blumenthal who has served our state well for 20 years? I'll take the Brylcreem any day.
The Man 2

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Dottie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prefer the Linda McMahon WWE soap opera CEO who kicks announcers in the groin to Dick Blumenthal who has served our state well for 20 years? I'll take the Brylcreem any day.
You betcha!.

How many jobs has Brylcreem Blumenthal created. The number is zero. In fact, he has pushed business out of the state and is rated the worst attorney general in the country. If you base your decision on who should be a Senator on a sideshow commercial of a business that you do not approve of then you are a moran.

I will take the person who has actually created private sector jobs, even if I do not approve of the type of jobs created.

Linda is the man!
The Man 2

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

I did not spell mor*n wrong. Topix would not let me enter it.
Steve Murzin

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE
What is bad about Peter Schiff? I can't find any info. If you have any info please share. I would hate to vote in the wrong guy.
Dottie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

The Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha!.
How many jobs has Brylcreem Blumenthal created. The number is zero. In fact, he has pushed business out of the state and is rated the worst attorney general in the country. If you base your decision on who should be a Senator on a sideshow commercial of a business that you do not approve of then you are a moran.
I will take the person who has actually created private sector jobs, even if I do not approve of the type of jobs created.
Linda is the man!
I am not a moron - the commercial was not photoshopped...that was actually footage of McMahon kicking a man in the groin...and I believe the types of jobs she created and her belittling of people with mental disabilites is appalling. She has character, you betcha. Any one who thinks LINDA has the qualifications to serve as a senator of the US may be a little deficient himself.
BPT

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Dottie wrote:
<quoted text>
so you'll vote for a liar?

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Dottie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a moron - the commercial was not photoshopped...that was actually footage of McMahon kicking a man in the groin...and I believe the types of jobs she created and her belittling of people with mental disabilites is appalling. She has character, you betcha. Any one who thinks LINDA has the qualifications to serve as a senator of the US may be a little deficient himself.
AMEN TO THAT!!

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE TRUE I am a total Moron who will vote for an oinking pig..Why because I am brainless. my vote is for McMahon I like the way she belittles persons of disability as does the company she NEVER ran but in fact for obvious reasons she purports invalid facts. Her husband is the decision maker, the founder of WWE the former WWF...One big farce, just like the whole arena and it's shenanigans..I am an idiot so I vote shenanigans!]
I agree with you..that is your assessment of yourself-You said it all here LOL

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Steve Murzin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is bad about Peter Schiff? I can't find any info. If you have any info please share. I would hate to vote in the wrong guy.
Nothing that's the problem...had everyone listened to him we would not be in this mess..the man has practical solutions.
Linda or Blumenthal both the same.. See for yourself

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>so you'll vote for a liar?
Hello my friend...How ya doing?
MRS A

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

It is sad these days in just about every state the people who are running for office. You have to choose the lesser of two evils.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chaplin Discussions

Search the Chaplin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was W.B Sweeny school's principal? (Jul '09) Tue Bob Saget 3
DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics? -- Courant.com (Jul '07) Jul 19 mommy of 5 221
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Jul 16 Homesteader 7
Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) Jul 14 FSUplayesuxdixs 37
Willimantic Man Arraigned On Manslaughter Charge (Aug '09) Jul 13 awildarios g mom 13
Schools to Offer Students More Help Jul 13 humanSpirit 4
Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose (Jul '10) Jul 12 angelo 6
•••
•••
•••
Chaplin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chaplin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000